What's new

How important is it to understand the charts for investing in any cryptocurrency? Can or should you invest without knowing them?

Although it's not a big problem if you don't know the crypto chart at this time, but I suggest you to learn, so you can determine when to buy and sell your crypto, so you can invest in crypto more optimistically and get the maximum profit.

Although it's not a big problem if you don't know the crypto chart at this time, but I suggest you to learn, so you can determine when to buy and sell your crypto, so you can invest in crypto more optimistically and get the maximum profit.
Very good advice, with what has been described by other members I have decided to learn and try to apply my knowledge in it, as I understand that it is better to invest with more security and in turn get more benefits, for this I must learn what is related to the graphics.

I think it is very important to understand everything about cryptocurrency before investing into, because it is very good to have experience about cryptocurrency.

I don't see anything bad for investors in learning chart, although its not necessary unlike traders who need this chat to determine their entry point and exist point...

I gained insight into understanding a chart when I began to learn about binary and all the patterns that will give me signals. One thing I like about crypto trading Is the news forecast. You are one step ahead. Never you place a trade against the news. When I was just learning crypto trading, I ran losses of about 20$ cos I traded against the news. Not that I knew about the forecast anyway.

Last edited:
I think it is very important to understand everything about cryptocurrency before investing into, because it is very good to have experience about cryptocurrency.
The knowledge that we can obtain, should always be welcome to increase our capacity of understanding. I just thought it was indispensable!
I gained insight into understanding a chart when I began to leave about binary and all the patterns that will give me signals. One thing I like about crypto trading Is the news forecast. You are one step ahead. Never you place a trade against the news. When I was just learning crypto trading, I ran losses of about 20$ cos I traded against the news. Not that I knew about the forecast anyway.
It is very good the experience that you have in the graphs, and the setback surely leaves you learnings. As I am just starting out, I like to ask, research and learn from those more knowledgeable in the field. Every day you learn something new.

Since the time I have been seeing cryptocurrency charts, I never understood it for once. They only looks like lines of different colours to me.

I don't think people realise on when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency is speculation. The wait for the market analyst to make speculation and they will go for the asset.

Since the time I have been seeing cryptocurrency charts, I never understood it for once. They only looks like lines of different colours to me.
Although I had the opportunity to see graphs in college, in the case of cryptocurrencies it seemed to me just like you a lot of colored lines. But little by little you get to understand them when you read and analyze them,

Well, the charts related to cryptocurrencies, in my opinion it is right to know them in order to know the trend of a particular currency.
But, we must know that crypto fluctuations are frequent and sudden, upwards but also downwards!
Therefore we will also have to choose based also on the charts, whether to be long-term investors, or those who are "take and leave".

I have a small investment in cryptocurrencies but I don't know the charts well. Many recommend following them to know when to make a wise decision. While I understand that it is a curve that goes up and down according to supply and demand, I don't know more than that, so I would love to know your opinions and insights.
Of course you need to know how to read the chart of cryptocurrency. It's so very easy to read.

The chart has candlestick of green and red color. If the candlestick is green, that means there are more buyers but it is red that means there are more seller.

Well, the charts related to cryptocurrencies, in my opinion it is right to know them in order to know the trend of a particular currency.
But, we must know that crypto fluctuations are frequent and sudden, upwards but also downwards!
Therefore we will also have to choose based also on the charts, whether to be long-term investors, or those who are "take and leave".
Your publication is correct, there is a lot of fluctuation in the cryptocurrency which is clearly seen in the graphs. I am already spending some time on these, so I can have a better understanding when making a decision.
Of course you need to know how to read the chart of cryptocurrency. It's so very easy to read.

The chart has candlestick of green and red color. If the candlestick is green, that means there are more buyers but it is red that means there are more seller.
I love that you shared your opinion on the topic, as I have not known how to interpret the colors reflected in it, and thanks to you I already understand these two colors which are the most important.

Your publication is correct, there is a lot of fluctuation in the cryptocurrency which is clearly seen in the graphs. I am already spending some time on these, so I can have a better understanding when making a decision.

I love that you shared your opinion on the topic, as I have not known how to interpret the colors reflected in it, and thanks to you I already understand these two colors which are the most important.
Yes. I don't know what you are making your investment with. However, know that often (I think almost always) there is also the "stop-loss" function that it could help you in case of a negative trend (and I hope not for you).

Yes. I don't know what you are making your investment with. However, know that often (I think almost always) there is also the "stop-loss" function that it could help you in case of a negative trend (and I hope not for you).
Before responding to your publication, I took the time to read about "stop-loss" and it is a bit complex for me, as I have no knowledge. However it is important to know in case you need it, as according to my reading it is a way to minimize losses.

I have a small investment in cryptocurrencies but I don't know the charts well. Many recommend following them to know when to make a wise decision. While I understand that it is a curve that goes up and down according to supply and demand, I don't know more than that, so I would love to know your opinions and insights.

Seriously, no matter how good a cryptocurrency project looks like, I'm definitely not going to be very open to investing in it as far as I'm not well aware of its future.

Although I had the opportunity to see graphs in college, in the case of cryptocurrencies it seemed to me just like you a lot of colored lines. But little by little you get to understand them when you read and analyze them,
It is good that you can now understand the charts yourself, I will take my time to study more about the charts to know how to use it to read cryptocurrency price changes.

Knowing and using the chart is absolutely for crypto traders who are not investing but trading. If you want to invest for a long time you really don't need the chart but if it's trading you really need the chart and you need to learn it.
You are right. An investor in cryptocurrency don't need to have the knowledge about the chart. It's because after investing he will just hold it and not sell it immediately. Whereas traders are busy in buying and selling of cryptocurrency.

Seriously, no matter how good a cryptocurrency project looks like, I'm definitely not going to be very open to investing in it as far as I'm not well aware of its future.
This is the risk many of us have taken by getting involved in cryptocurrencies. I still respect your opinion as I am not investing big either, just small amounts to learn and see how good the results can be.
It is good that you can now understand the charts yourself, I will take my time to study more about the charts to know how to use it to read cryptocurrency price changes.
Little by little I have been learning, I still have a long way to go to say that I know the charts. It is curiosity that attracts me and if it benefits me I try to put more interest.

They always said that knowledge is power and it's actually the real truth because when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency or trading in cryptocurrency you must possess all the knowledge of how to do it.

They always said that knowledge is power and it's actually the real truth because when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency or trading in cryptocurrency you must possess all the knowledge of how to do it.
You are right. In cryptocurrency you really have to study first going into big time investment there. Its because its either you can become so rich or so poor if you make a bad decision. That is why they always say invest at your own risk. Invest only what you can afford to lose.

I have heard of testimonies of people become millionaires in two months of cryptocurrency trading. There are also those who are contented of earning $20 dollars everyday in their trading. It is very important to learn about fundamental analysis, technical analysis, and handling of emotions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back