What's new

How important is it to understand the charts for investing in any cryptocurrency? Can or should you invest without knowing them?

When it comes to trading the cryptocurrencies market, knowing the charts is one thing you should take very seriously and it something you must look at before making any trade or investment decision
I have read from other members that for long term investment, it is not so necessary to know the charts, something different happens when you are in cryptocurrency trading. In the end I understand that it is important in both cases, but in some cases more than the other.

Investing your hard earned funds into any investment scheme like cryptocurrency without following charts or signals is an investment for a blind person.

I have a small investment in cryptocurrencies but I don't know the charts well. Many recommend following them to know when to make a wise decision. While I understand that it is a curve that goes up and down according to supply and demand, I don't know more than that, so I would love to know your opinions and insights.
Knowing the cryptocurrency chart is very important because that will allow you to make predictions on the price of the coin and that is the only way that you are going to know when you should buy and when you should sell any coin that you are invested in.

Knowing the cryptocurrency chart is very important because that will allow you to make predictions on the price of the coin and that is the only way that you are going to know when you should buy and when you should sell any coin that you are invested in.
I understand that the charts are the ones that allow me to predict, according to my appreciation of it, the rise or fall of the currency, but I thought there were other ways to know when you can sell or buy a particular crypto, so this is the only way?

Well it's common sense that doing ones assignment prior to any investment is a good thing to do, so I won't advise going into crypto without the proper knowledge of not just the charts too

I have a small investment in cryptocurrencies but I don't know the charts well. Many recommend following them to know when to make a wise decision. While I understand that it is a curve that goes up and down according to supply and demand, I don't know more than that, so I would love to know your opinions and insights.

I understand that the charts are the ones that allow me to predict, according to my appreciation of it, the rise or fall of the currency, but I thought there were other ways to know when you can sell or buy a particular crypto, so this is the only way?
There are other ways as well and there are some indicators that can be used, but if you want to move away from this then i think that news articles can surely be used as a sign on when to buy and sell as well and can be very good actually.

There are other ways as well and there are some indicators that can be used, but if you want to move away from this then i think that news articles can surely be used as a sign on when to buy and sell as well and can be very good actually.
It's not that I really want to stay away, but I understood that you had described that it was the only way, and it caught my attention. It is true that through news we can update our information before making any decision.

I just started cryptocurrency I've not gone into the trading part yet so I don't know about when to buy or sell I'm still learning gradually. have you been able to understand the market well can you put me through.

I just started cryptocurrency I've not gone into the trading part yet so I don't know about when to buy or sell I'm still learning gradually. have you been able to understand the market well can you put me through.
Here you can learn what you need, I am not the best person to do it since I am also learning. I can suggest you to create a topic related to your doubts and I am sure you will get opinions from more experienced people.

Here you can learn what you need, I am not the best person to do it since I am also learning. I can suggest you to create a topic related to your doubts and I am sure you will get opinions from more experienced People.
Alright thanks,I appreciate that you replied my message.I think I will take your advise and open a thread on the site, I know a lot of people will come to my aid by helping me understand how it works and how things are been done there thank you once again wish you great deals in the crypto world

Its very important to understand the chart , because through the chart you could learn how to trade and execute it successfully , there are most times charts do tell you the best position to buy and sell

Its very important to understand the chart , because through the chart you could learn how to trade and execute it successfully , there are most times charts do tell you the best position to buy and sell
cryptocurrency charts actually let you know the market situation with respect to time and when you know this you will know how best you can go into the market so that you trade with caution and trade with other low margin or wide margin.

Alright thanks,I appreciate that you replied my message.I think I will take your advise and open a thread on the site, I know a lot of people will come to my aid by helping me understand how it works and how things are been done there thank you once again wish you great deals in the crypto world
We are here to help each other, if you create the thread I will be watching to keep learning, I have a better understanding of it by creating the graphics thread. Surely in the thread you open I will also understand a little more of this cryptographic world.

The chats you see is the lifeline you need when making very important and critical trading decisions in the cryptocurrencies market trading platform. You just can't do anything there without letting the chats speak to you

The chats you see is the lifeline you need when making very important and critical trading decisions in the cryptocurrencies market trading platform. You just can't do anything there without letting the chats speak to you
Excellent, I suppose its importance since they show in some way the rise or fall of the cryptocurrency, which favors decision making. I have actually observed them but I had not given their importance.

It is quite obvious that we always need to analyse the charts in order to invest in cryptocurrencies to make a good profit. Analysing crypto charts is an easy process. However, nothing is guaranteed. I always look at the price history of coins and if the price is increasing, it's the time to invest.

It is quite obvious that we always need to analyse the charts in order to invest in cryptocurrencies to make a good profit. Analysing crypto charts is an easy process. However, nothing is guaranteed. I always look at the price history of coins and if the price is increasing, it's the time to invest.
I understand that you should invest when the price "goes down" and not when it "goes up", regarding the importance of the charts, I can say that I have understood their importance thanks to the members. At the beginning, due to lack of knowledge, I did not give it much importance.

We are here to help each other, if you create the thread I will be watching to keep learning, I have a better understanding of it by creating the graphics thread. Surely in the thread you open I will also understand a little more of this cryptographic world.
Alright, I will let you know, the coins are dropping in values and my money is decreasing have been sad since this happened.

Alright, I will let you know, the coins are dropping in values and my money is decreasing have been sad since this happened.
Indeed bitcoin after reaching $52 today at this hour is at 46,864.91 US$, which surprised more than one. The other currencies usually follow, we just have to be patient and wait for it to stop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back