What's new

How important is a payment proof?

Nobody likes to waist their time going to platforms people just flash on their faces without any tangible thing to prove their being legit. I would rather that I saw a payment proof before I decide anything

I think payment prooof is really important because payment proof shows that the website is still paying its members and people can trust the website. Payment proof is often required for paid to click websites because they need to maintain members and also prove that they are legit business.

Nobody likes to waist their time going to platforms people just flash on their faces without any tangible thing to prove their being legit. I would rather that I saw a payment proof before I decide anything

Seriously, it's very challenging for most people today because everyone is looking for ways to make money from online platforms without wasting their time and end up getting nothing.

Personally, i am of the opinion that one should try as much as possible to provide payment proof of any earning platforms if possible and available. This will show that the said platform is legit or not. But some will just give few details of the site and just drop their ref link. That is my opinion.

Payment proof is very core to the essence of any website that actually pays because it's what would give new members confidence to take the website very seriously.

It’s very important. But not just when a site gets started. When a site has been up for at least 6 months - a year and you’re still seeing payment proofs... then that’s a good site.
🙂

There have been many cases of sites becoming scam after one year. I would always advise people to upload payment proofs as soon as they receive payments. Fresh payment proofs are FAR much better than outdated payment proofs. Unfortunately, many people do not upload fresh payment proofs on many paid to click sites. :(

There have been many cases of sites becoming scam after one year. I would always advise people to upload payment proofs as soon as they receive payments. Fresh payment proofs are FAR much better than outdated payment proofs. Unfortunately, many people do not upload fresh payment proofs on many paid to click sites. :(
I know. And if a site is up for 6-12 months and you’re still seeing current payment proofs, then we’ve got a winner. 😘

With the help of payment proof a potential customer can be very much enticed to give such earning site a trial to earn what others are earning.

Payment proof is important for me when signing up to a new site. Years ago when I first began working online, I spent a lot of time working on sites which were scam sites. Back then, I was still learning and finding my way about, did stumble a lot until I learned crucial things that I needed to look at, one of the important ones being the payment proof.

I know. And if a site is up for 6-12 months and you’re still seeing current payment proofs, then we’ve got a winner. 😘

There was a case when a HYIP website became a scam after three years and I was not able to believe that how can a website become a scam after remaining legit for three years because three years is a good amount of time for a site to stay. There were many payment proofs of that HYIP site. So, it would be too early to judge a site until or unless the site pays for at least five years.

There was a case when a HYIP website became a scam after three years and I was not able to believe that how can a website become a scam after remaining legit for three years because three years is a good amount of time for a site to stay. There were many payment proofs of that HYIP site. So, it would be too early to judge a site until or unless the site pays for at least five years.
Yeah, plus sites can do well and then little by little start losing their members, sometimes a bigger and better site will pop up out of nowhere and everyone will flock to it (I am so guilty of this)... really anything can happen. Online stuff can be tricky. Unpredictable

Yeah, plus sites can do well and then little by little start losing their members, sometimes a bigger and better site will pop up out of nowhere and everyone will flock to it (I am so guilty of this)... really anything can happen. Online stuff can be tricky. Unpredictable

If a site does really well, then the number of members will actually increase. If a website is losing members, then it may be because site is becoming less suitable for members or it might be because earning money on a website is becoming more difficult. Nowadays people spend less time on a site that does not pay or pay less.

Payment proof is very important because it encourages people like me to believe something and take action provided that the evidence of payment is real. It is not my habit to sign up on a money-making website without proof of payment.

Without payment proof as an evidence that the website is actually paying its workers it's going to be very difficult for new people to join the paying platform in order to try and make money from the website.

Every business need a payment proff. You to prove that your payment is legit. It help you to know the customer that pays and how much he pays. It is usually a picture or a piece of paper like a bank teller.

Payment proof convince people the more that the rewarding site is legit and transparent. People are here today cos of the success stories of others.

I believe that payment proof is very important in online earning site. It will save much time and effort. I was greatly helped by a blogger who gave a review of the site that I engaged into. She said that the site is a scam. It was too good to be true.

Starting that time I look for payment proofs. Before signing up, I look for the review of the app or website. I will not be fooled anymore by scammers. It will be a big time waster if there's no payment proof. It will not be considered as legit site or app.

Therefore, I suggest to everyone to do the same. Proof of payment first has to be checked before joining. Many efforts and energy can be conserved. It will save money from electricity bills. Having proof of payment is the best thing to do before anything else.

Putting up a payment proof is very important especially for online businesses. Most people have lost trust in online businesses because of scammers but a payment proof could motivate people to try the business out. In as much as payment proof is good,it can also be used to scam people because most payment proof seen online a fake. It is therefore important to do a due- diligence survey before joining any online business.

There are some problems associated with uploading payment proofs. many people do not upload the payment proofs right after they reciever the oayment from websites and this makes their payment proofs outdated and unworthy. People should always upload proofs right after they receive payments.

I know at times we forget to upload payment proofs, but it is pivotal to be uploading it to show to newcomers that the site is always legit.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back