What's new

How has the Covid-19 Pandemic affected your Finances?

Covid19 pandemic was a great blessing to me.
This is because it made me realize my excess spendings and I began to plan my finances. That was how it changed my financial life for Good

Honestly speaking, the Covid-19 pandemic provided many opportunities to people to make money. Many people made money selling masks and many other kind of items like hand gloves as well.

There are alot of uppourtunities that were strangled because of the emergence of the covid and in the same vein, there were several opportunities that were birthed as a result of this novel virus.

There are alot of uppourtunities that were strangled because of the emergence of the covid and in the same vein, there were several opportunities that were birthed as a result of this novel virus.

There are some businesses that have recovered from the pandemic, but some of them have not recovered from pandemic. It seems like inflation is also causing problems for many people when it comes to dealing with issues related to business and inflation is a new obstacle when it comes to dealing with economic woes.

The covid-19 pandemic has really caused a shift in many people's financial life because they tend to consider they are safety and they also use the money to purchase medical items like sanitizers facemask and someone and this in turn has an effect on the finance or the income.
I could remember when the pandemic started,we came together as a to review how to contain the issue as it relate to how we serve our customer,and we took some useful safety health measure.

My spending was cut short and I have to minimize the way I spend my money because I lost my job and the only opportunity I have in making money is by working online.

The most significant thing about this period is that we were not even able to go out to open our shops and that means I will be not able to make sales. The government compensated us but the money was not enough.

Well, many people lost their jobs due to pandemic and they had to rely on their personal savings when it comes to surviving. This definitely had a huge effect on people's finances.

IN the beginning of the pandemic I was really doing good because I have a lot of buyers for my websites. However, as the pandemic escalated., I lost my major income source.

My own finances completely crashed during the covid. Lock down on public gatherings meant my business didn't operate. I had to move on with my parents just to be eating. But now w e have moved on and doing strong.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back