What's new

How has the Covid-19 Pandemic affected your Finances?

It's actually helped mine a decent bit. With more people being at home, they're looking for more things to do online and my first convention I've hosted was a huge success because of it as well as other things I've done online. I also make a guaranteed income so I'm one of the lucky few that were not effected by job cuts.

The Covid-19 pandemic is no longer my main concern. My main concern is the inflation which is destroying the economy of the country and making it really difficult to live. People have already dealt with the pandemic and now there is no lock down.

The Covid 19 pandemic, ironically, has brought financial blessings. It opened up opportunities for online teaching which helped improve my earnings. It coincided with the US elections which prompted a social media giant to tap the services of a crowdsourcing platform to identify toxicity and misinformation on its site. That project alone provided for our daily needs during the pandemic. The pandemic was also marked by prolonged lockdowns which prompted our government to provide both monetary and non-cash support to its citizens. Lastly, because there were restrictions in people's mobility and on businesses, we were able to save money that would have gone to dining out, clothes, and family trips.

I am lucky that our finances was not really affected by covid. We had our savings and at the onset of the pandemic when the workforce was trimmed we were only asked to work from home. Only the bonuses were not given but the salary was just the same.

I was fortunate to work in a good company. My salary was increased about few months ago just to cushion the effect of pandemic outbreak which occurred in 2020. so I can say that pandemic outbreak affect my finances positively.

How has the Covid-19 Pandemic affected your Fiances?

What are some ways you've overcome your financial issues or what you're currently working to help with your finances?
We used to be on a government sponsorship for a while but this came to an abrupt end during the pandemic but on the plus side it helped me to find new ways to make money.

The pandemic has really affected finances in lots of ways that some people lost their jobs as a result and things getting more expensive would tell on ones finance too at the end of the day

The covid 19 really affected my finances i a lot of ways even as a student. I found out that things became really expensive in my country after due to the pandemic. I decided to start working online so i wouldn't have to depend on my parents for everything.

The covid 19 really affected my finances i a lot of ways even as a student. I found out that things became really expensive in my country after due to the pandemic. I decided to start working online so i wouldn't have to depend on my parents for everything.
I hope you weren't really affected that your online business helped out because I know a lot of students were affected due to lack of income because schools were shut down

I hope you weren't really affected that your online business helped out because I know a lot of students were affected due to lack of income because schools were shut down
No, i wasn't really affected. I'm thankful that my parents can still pay my fees and provide for my basic needs. I just decided to start working online so i would have some money of my own and so i wouldn't have to ask them for money at all times.

Then the advent of pandemic outbreak really affect my income because I was unable to go to work for some months due to lock down. Over time the government of my state relief the lockdown and gives people opportunity to go to their different businesses and we were able to make money to cater for our needs.

Notwithstanding the devastating effects of the pandemic on the economy of the world, the pandemic has really helped me in terms of proffering other profitable ways to earn money from my home using the internet and I have earned quite a substantial amount from carrying out online jobs.

Covid-19 really strengthened my resolve to go into earning something tangible from the internet legitimately and I was able to go in full time. Ever since, opportunities have been increasing for me.
I've benefitted from the pandemic.

This was a huge wake-up call, realized we should save more. I was able to survive this pandemic due to my previous investments and savings. Have doubled my saving from them And have diversified business, if one business gets it, the other might perform, so diversify to bsiness too.

There was a lot of business decisions that I could not be able to take because of the pandemic and I am very happy that it is slowly going away. I lost a lot of money as a regard to the uncertainty and I am glad that it is a thing of the past.

This Covid-19 pandemic has really affected almost every person's finances in some way.

In my case, I was newly hired at a school as an English teacher but couldn't complete my 1 year contract with them because the school administration asked most of their teachers to resign from their jobs, especially the newly hired ones.

Then, I learned freelancing from YouTube and took some courses to become an online content writer.

I didn't want to give up and lose hope. Now, I am satisfied with this new career and enjoying learning new skills and doing things according to my own schedule.

Covid hasn't done too much but the consequences from it have cost me a lot of money. Inflation seems to only be getting worse and now there are talks of food shortages which is unbelievable. The US is on a downward spiral and the government doesn't seem to give a crap. Build back better my backside...

The covid-19 pandemic has really caused a shift in many people's financial life because they tend to consider they are safety and they also use the money to purchase medical items like sanitizers facemask and someone and this in turn has an effect on the finance or the income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back