What's new

How has the Covid-19 Pandemic affected your Finances?

Covid-19 had a major effect on the finances of many people. Many people were struggling a lot. Some people like online freelancers like me were not that much bothered. However, people conducting real businesses were certainly affected.

Well I think that finance is one of the best way we need to build or hope on during the pandemic I loss alot of money and at the same time I loss huge with school business which I join with someone to operate it was a mini 4 clossroom nursery school so I loss before it was closed but when turn to online I build my blogging work now am doing very well.

Well I think that finance is one of the best way we need to build or hope on during the pandemic I loss alot of money and at the same time I loss huge with school business which I join with someone to operate it was a mini 4 clossroom nursery school so I loss before it was closed but when turn to online I build my blogging work now am doing very well.

I guess that writing articles and useful tips has been a great way to make money during the pandemic. I think that the niche of health was quite high in demand during that time and after it.

Really serious during the pandemic I think that some of the business which I was operated faces some se back in terms of finance to be sincere I think that my mini nursaery school with 3 classsroom was affected as well but I use that period to put so much infracture with the said business when the pandemic was over I now have a standerd classrooms

Thankfully, I didn't lose my job even during pandemic. However, this made me realize that I need to save/invest more as there are a lot of things that may affect my job so it should not be my sole source of income.

Covid 19 actually help my finance as it open my eyes to a lot of ways I can used to make money online. I started earning something tangible from online during the time of covid 19.

Covid 19 actually help my finance as it open my eyes to a lot of ways I can used to make money online. I started earning something tangible from online during the time of covid 19.

Well, I am quite sure that pandemic might have opened the eyes of many people. Many people might have now known the importance of saving money for the future.

Well, I am quite sure that pandemic might have opened the eyes of many people. Many people might have now known the importance of saving money for the future.
Sure. Covid 19 comes with it's advantage as well as disadvantages. It's advantage is that it open many people eyes to the possibility of making money online. Also, it makes people know the need to save for an unexpected.

The Covid-19 pandemic has been a huge hit to my finances. As a freelance writer with no other income, I have had to take on a lot of extra work in order to make ends meet.

I also have to spend more money on food and other necessities because I'm not able to do my usual shopping at the store. I've been forced to shop at convenience stores and online marketplaces that don't deliver or ship, which means I have to pay for gas just so I can get what I need!

In addition to that, Covid-19 has made me a lot less likely to go out into public places like restaurants or bars, which means that both my social life and business opportunities have suffered as well.

I can only count a few businesses that were not affected by the pandemic and that is to tell you just how widespread it is and that was because they had online solutions to counteract it.
I operate a poultry farm and then after the pandemic and it makes it almost impossible for my customers to buy because of the so much uncertainty that was around at that time.

Last edited:
How has the Covid-19 Pandemic affected your Fiances?

What are some ways you've overcome your financial issues or what you're currently working to help with your finances?
The COVID-19 pandemic really hurt my finances mainly because I was laid off during that period. It was hard to make ends meet but I ventured into online businesses which enabled me to obtain a source of income.

The COVID-19 pandemic really hurt my finances mainly because I was laid off during that period. It was hard to make ends meet but I ventured into online businesses which enabled me to obtain a source of income.

Many people lost their jobs during that time. However, freelancers were immune from this because they have to work online and the online money making industry was thriving at that time.

Covid-19 had a major effect on the finances of many people. Many people were struggling a lot. Some people like online freelancers like me were not that much bothered. However, people conducting real businesses were certainly affected.
Yeah.. since the time of COVID 19 pandemic most people finance has really draw back and up to now, they are till struggle to recover what they have lost during the pandemic.

Many people lost their jobs during that time. However, freelancers were immune from this because they have to work online and the online money making industry was thriving at that time.
I think the online industry has grown as a result of COVID-19. Before the pandemic, I do not think it was as popular and widespread as it is now.

I think the online industry has grown as a result of COVID-19. Before the pandemic, I do not think it was as popular and widespread as it is now.

I have testified myself that during the past times, the online freelancing industry and money making opportunities were not abundant as they are now. Now conditions are pretty different.

I have testified myself that during the past times, the online freelancing industry and money making opportunities were not abundant as they are now. Now conditions are pretty different.
Yes, I think COVID-19 and the number of companies and corporations which were affected by it leading to a forced layoff of workers catalyzed this paradigm shift to online freelancing. Some have really profited, though and made a lot of money from it

Yes, I think COVID-19 and the number of companies and corporations which were affected by it leading to a forced layoff of workers catalyzed this paradigm shift to online freelancing. Some have really profited, though and made a lot of money from it

The fact remains that during the Covid-19 pandemic, many people lost money but many people gained and made money as well. This also includes hand sanitisers manufacturers as well.

The fact remains that during the Covid-19 pandemic, many people lost money but many people gained and made money as well. This also includes hand sanitisers manufacturers as well.
I think nose mask manufacturers were the main winners of that pandemic. Also, I know of a lot of people who sold books about how to put on a face mask correctly among others which capitalized on the fear the masses had concerning the virus

Covid19 pandemic was a great blessing to me.
This is because it made me realize my excess spendings and I began to plan my finances. That was how it changed my financial life for Good

I can say for sure that Covid didn't affect my finance negatively but rather positively. I was depending on only my physical work before COVID but during and after the pandemic, I was able to pinpoint other online business which I'm generating something from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back