What's new

How has the Covid-19 Pandemic affected your Finances?

COVID has not really affected my finance since it had only little effect and impact in this region and part of the world.

How has the Covid-19 Pandemic affected your Fiances?

What are some ways you've overcome your financial issues or what you're currently working to help with your finances?
Covid-19 has affected jobs and people's incomes. Despite the many Government measures to support individuals, the closures and restrictions. it almost messed up my finance totally.

I think nose mask manufacturers were the main winners of that pandemic. Also, I know of a lot of people who sold books about how to put on a face mask correctly among others which capitalized on the fear the masses had concerning the virus

Other medical supply items were also selling like hot cakes. For example, many people were buying hand santizers and other kind of products to protect themselves.

Other medical supply items were also selling like hot cakes. For example, many people were buying hand santizers and other kind of products to protect themselves.
Yea, the fear factor of COVID was really extreme during that period. People were buying all sorts of products which they thought could prevent COVID-19. The ironic thing is that since the vaccine came, some of these same people have refused to take it

Yea, the fear factor of COVID was really extreme during that period. People were buying all sorts of products which they thought could prevent COVID-19. The ironic thing is that since the vaccine came, some of these same people have refused to take it

I think that some people are quite naturally immune to the virus and they never get affected by it. For example, I have never been diagnosed with this virus and I have always stayed healthy throughout the pandemic period.

I think that some people are quite naturally immune to the virus and they never get affected by it. For example, I have never been diagnosed with this virus and I have always stayed healthy throughout the pandemic period.
You were part of a lucky group whose immune systems were in tip-top condition. I think, however, that financially, the global pandemic had an effect on every single person, whether directly or indirectly

You were part of a lucky group whose immune systems were in tip-top condition. I think, however, that financially, the global pandemic had an effect on every single person, whether directly or indirectly

I think that it all depends on your immune system. During the pandemic, many people with healthy lifestyle also got infected. Those people used to have healthy food and exercise, but still they were affected by the covid-19 virus in a bad manner.

I think that it all depends on your immune system. During the pandemic, many people with healthy lifestyle also got infected. Those people used to have healthy food and exercise, but still they were affected by the covid-19 virus in a bad manner.
For some people, the virus was contracted because of an inadequacy in Vitamin D, which the human body draws naturally from the sun. This was why people in temperate countries were the worst to suffer from the pandemic as opposed to the tropical countries

Covid19 really affected my finances at that time especially when i have to close down the shop. I had to stay back with my Dad when things are getting very hard. I later find some things to be doing online before the end of the pandemic

Covid19 really affected my finances at that time especially when i have to close down the shop. I had to stay back with my Dad when things are getting very hard. I later find some things to be doing online before the end of the pandemic

Well, that's sad to hear. There were so many people who were really awfully affected by the pandemic. So, what kind of shop you had at that time and how did you manage things?

The covid affected my finances but in a positive way, it taught more reasons I should save and aim to financially free in the future, I no longer intend to work for money.

The covid affected my finances but in a positive way, it taught more reasons I should save and aim to financially free in the future, I no longer intend to work for money.
We are on the same page, I was a better person financially after covid striked.
Sometimes bad occurrence have good lessons attached to them and could help one grow.

The effect of the covid-19 pandemics was enthusiastic in certain business, because it makes everyone re-strategies in the process, whereby you get to think out of the box in other to get pace in the market industry.
To me the effect of covid-19 has brought a lifetime advancement in the role of business and finances management as well.

A non-profit that manages a medical billing database, estimates the average bill for patients hospitalized with COVID-19.

Yeah Covid 19 has affected my finances because where am from, nose masks and sanitizers are very expensive and you have to always get these items to prevent the Covid 19

Yeah Covid 19 has affected my finances because where am from, nose masks and sanitizers are very expensive and you have to always get these items to prevent the Covid 19
Indeed the expensiveness could pose a serious challenge to people that are working and most times it requires that one must wear a face mask to work.
The cost of face mask can be a problem.

So, how exactly, the pandemic had a positive effect on your finances? I think that it could have a positive effect if you tend to work in medical fields because certain products related to medical fields were selling like hot cakes.

So, how exactly, the pandemic had a positive effect on your finances? I think that it could have a positive effect if you tend to work in medical fields because certain products related to medical fields were selling like hot cakes.
The truth is prior to the lockdown, I was not saving anything.
All the money that flows in,flows out without control. But as I lost my job, I realized the importance of savings.

The truth is prior to the lockdown, I was not saving anything.
All the money that flows in,flows out without control. But as I lost my job, I realized the importance of savings.
'
Many people never saved any money during or even before the lock down. They were not expecting anything like this to happen, but it looks like things only became worst.

Yes the lockdown pandemic affected me because everyone was on lockdown and by then I didn't work , I was just looking and was earning most of my little money from paid to post platforms. Almost everyone was affecting during that period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back