What's new

How do you try to come up with a working plan based on your budget to save money

I have been spending more money on products and services. It is so hard to sustain yourself in such kind of conditions when the economy is so poor and nothing could be done to reduce inflation.
This is a lament a lot of people can resonate with. The increment in prices of goods and services has been extremely exorbitant, and sometimes this can be due to government’s incompetence and sometimes due to the attitude of the inhabitants

This is a lament a lot of people can resonate with. The increment in prices of goods and services has been extremely exorbitant, and sometimes this can be due to government’s incompetence and sometimes due to the attitude of the inhabitants

The government is not doing anything and we must never expect them to do anything for us. It has now become the responsibility of citizens to deal with issues like inflation.

The government is not doing anything and we must never expect them to do anything for us. It has now become the responsibility of citizens to deal with issues like inflation.
I think the prerogative has shifted slightly from the government to the people for them to be much more tact in their price declarations. This is not to say that the government is not complicit or to justify their nonchalance towards this issue.

I think the prerogative has shifted slightly from the government to the people for them to be much more tact in their price declarations. This is not to say that the government is not complicit or to justify their nonchalance towards this issue.

I live in a capitalist country and the government is also in-charge of many things like the fuel prices as they impose taxes on the fuel prices. The fuel prices are expected to rise once again.

I live in a capitalist country and the government is also in-charge of many things like the fuel prices as they impose taxes on the fuel prices. The fuel prices are expected to rise once again.
This much is true. The prices of petrol, diesel and fuel in general has seen a steady increase which has genuinely exacerbated the economic challenges we are facing globally. The government is culpable for this increase, I must say

This much is true. The prices of petrol, diesel and fuel in general has seen a steady increase which has genuinely exacerbated the economic challenges we are facing globally. The government is culpable for this increase, I must say

I think that the prices of petrol will rise more. This is what the government in here has indicated. I just hope that the rates of dollar will also go up so that people holding dollars will be able to make some profits. I am also holding dollars and i believe that holding dollars could help me to combat inflation problems.

I think that the prices of petrol will rise more. This is what the government in here has indicated. I just hope that the rates of dollar will also go up so that people holding dollars will be able to make some profits. I am also holding dollars and i believe that holding dollars could help me to combat inflation problems.
The exponential increase in petrol is absurd given the reduction in the dollar exchange, and therefore the vitriol aimed at the government in power can be justified somewhat. My point of view is that the rise in dollar is inevitable so keep calm.

The exponential increase in petrol is absurd given the reduction in the dollar exchange, and therefore the vitriol aimed at the government in power can be justified somewhat. My point of view is that the rise in dollar is inevitable so keep calm.

According to recent announcements, the government has planned to increase the prices of fuel this month. This shall obviously increase inflation and there are no chances that the price will decrease ever.

According to recent announcements, the government has planned to increase the prices of fuel this month. This shall obviously increase inflation and there are no chances that the price will decrease ever.
The government has been callous in the past but this is extremely insensitive on their part in the midst of incessant lamenting by the public. I do not know if this is their reaction to a global escalation of fuel prices

The government has been callous in the past but this is extremely insensitive on their part in the midst of incessant lamenting by the public. I do not know if this is their reaction to a global escalation of fuel prices

I think that now inflation will rise more because the cost of fuel is rising and this is something that many people must know. I am trying my best to save fuel as well.

Marketing survey is the first thing to do before starting a business, looking at the needs of a particular location, the class of individuals in a location chosen and the location that fits to start a business out of your own savings.Back up plan is necessary because you are taking a risk to run a successful business

I think that now inflation will rise more because the cost of fuel is rising and this is something that many people must know. I am trying my best to save fuel as well.
The economic outlook looks really bleak and dire, all things being considered. Fuel prices are rising at an alarming rate, and goods and services are set to follow due to the high cost of transportation

It's just of recent that I started running a personal business and I always try to avoid spending profit and instead use it to invest. This is what I have recently learned in my life.

The economic outlook looks really bleak and dire, all things being considered. Fuel prices are rising at an alarming rate, and goods and services are set to follow due to the high cost of transportation

So, I have created a new budget plan. According to my new plans, i will try to cut items that I really do not need. This also includes limiting the purchase of junk food and other useless items.

So, I have created a new budget plan. According to my new plans, i will try to cut items that I really do not need. This also includes limiting the purchase of junk food and other useless items.
Your point is extremely accurate. It is important to devise a strategic budget in order to try and curb unnecessary spending and maintain a savings culture that is indicative of top-tier financial literacy

Your point is extremely accurate. It is important to devise a strategic budget in order to try and curb unnecessary spending and maintain a savings culture that is indicative of top-tier financial literacy

There are many people who go to extreme levels to save money, even though they might be earning a good amount of money. I think that extreme levels should be avoided at all cost.

There are many people who go to extreme levels to save money, even though they might be earning a good amount of money. I think that extreme levels should be avoided at all cost.
I think restricting yourself from spending money altogether is also not a good way to show financial maturity. It is important to not indulge in impulse buying, but rather buying what you need.

I think restricting yourself from spending money altogether is also not a good way to show financial maturity. It is important to not indulge in impulse buying, but rather buying what you need.

Yes, this is also a good point. However, sometimes, you should spend money on certain items that you use daily. For example, I use my motorcycle almost each day and many people also use cars. they tend to spend money on such things that they use. This is because you have to create a budget for transportation or vehicles.

Yes, this is also a good point. However, sometimes, you should spend money on certain items that you use daily. For example, I use my motorcycle almost each day and many people also use cars. they tend to spend money on such things that they use. This is because you have to create a budget for transportation or vehicles.
You are accurate in your submission. It is important to spend money if that purchase can be advantageous to you in the long run, and possibly help you to obtain more money.

You are accurate in your submission. It is important to spend money if that purchase can be advantageous to you in the long run, and possibly help you to obtain more money.

Buying a certain kind of profitable commodity could be really risky investment. For example, investing in bitcoin is risky and many people have lost money when they invested in such kind of commodities that might not be performing well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back