What's new

How do you try to come up with a working plan based on your budget to save money

Well, i guess the best way to come up with a working plan based on your budget to save money is to be honest about the areas where you're spending too much.

Sometimes, we don't realize that we're spending more than we should because we're not keeping track of our spending, or we have a lot of different expenses going on at once. If you're not sure where you're wasting money, try looking at your bank statements for a month or two and seeing how much money is going out each week. Then, take a look at your bills and see if there are any that could be reduced or eliminated altogether.

Next, figure out what expenses you can cut back on so that they don't take up so much of your income. For example, if all of the money that goes into your savings account each month comes from one source (a job), then it might make sense to reduce how much you spend on food during the week instead of cutting out entertainment altogether. The last step is figuring out how much extra money each month (or week) will go toward saving for future expenses like car repairs or vacations.

The best thing is to already decided on the percentage of your monthly earning that you want to save. That's is what we called budget. You plan for what you want to save and what you want to spend. Except there's unexpected, always resist the urge of spending more you budgeted for spending.

The best thing is to already decided on the percentage of your monthly earning that you want to save. That's is what we called budget. You plan for what you want to save and what you want to spend. Except there's unexpected, always resist the urge of spending more you budgeted for spending.

When it comes to saving money, it is very important to create a budget and then stick to that particular plan. Unfortunately, there are many people who never do this and they end up spending more money at the end.

Actually it is not easy to make a working plan by setting a budget on how to save money, though most people to save money by making a decision of a specific amount they will be keeping no matter how bad a day will be.

Actually it is not easy to make a working plan by setting a budget on how to save money, though most people to save money by making a decision of a specific amount they will be keeping no matter how bad a day will be.

I think that a wise businessman is the one who is able to save money, even after creating a business plan and a budget that is created in order to achieve the business goals.

I think that a wise businessman is the one who is able to save money, even after creating a business plan and a budget that is created in order to achieve the business goals.
Yeah, you only need to be determine with your decisions that is all and once you achieve that at the end that is when you will know the importance and continue doing such.

Yeah, you only need to be determine with your decisions that is all and once you achieve that at the end that is when you will know the importance and continue doing such.

Yes, this is what I do. I do not have a business but I have to deal with many challenges when it comes to making money online and this is why I stay active at bizdustry as well.

Once i have my goals in place, i create an effective, foolproof budget by Negotiating costs with suppliers, Setting spending goals, recognizing my gross profit margin, Analyzing costs, etc.

Well you must always try as much as possible to position your budget in such a way that you will have some amount to save. If it is impossible, it means you need to work more and earn more.

I am sure it's hard to save money when you have so many things you would like to purchase. So, how do you come up with a good plan based on the budget? If something else pops up, what would you do?
Do you always have a backup plan as well?
As for me, I don't have any such plans and I have been thinking of discussing the same with the professionals.
What about you guys?
Ever since I read the Richest man in Babylon, I've tried to apply the principle of saving 10% of my paycheck.

This time around, I'm doing 20%. It's easy to plan your budget around the amount you have at hand.

I'm just starting my profession, therefore I only attempt to limit how much money I spend on things that are either unnecessary or unnecessary for me.
This is what I've just lately discovered about life.

I am sure it's hard to save money when you have so many things you would like to purchase. So, how do you come up with a good plan based on the budget? If something else pops up, what would you do?
Do you always have a backup plan as well?
As for me, I don't have any such plans and I have been thinking of discussing the same with the professionals.
What about you guys?
The best plan that I implement is to construct a scale of preference where I put items I need against items I wanted . This requires quite a bit of diligence as well and unless there are unanticipated situations, I usually stick to this scale.

Since creating a budget is not always an easy job, you tend to change your budgeting plans again and again. This is a very common thing and many people have to face this issue.

The best plan that I implement is to construct a scale of preference where I put items I need against items I wanted . This requires quite a bit of diligence as well and unless there are unanticipated situations, I usually stick to this scale.
That's true and recently I have been trying to maintain a book to record my expenses(like a ledger) and that really helped me. I haven't noticed that I have been wasting so much money on things that I don't use on a daily basis, thanks to this habit. I have BJD collection hobby and I put that on hold temporarily to save up.

I have recorded all the expenditure and I have tried to put some money away for a rainy day. However, if you are jobless suddenly only the savings could help you out temporarily(that's what is happening to me right now). I encourage my family members to save money now :D

That's true and recently I have been trying to maintain a book to record my expenses(like a ledger) and that really helped me. I haven't noticed that I have been wasting so much money on things that I don't use on a daily basis, thanks to this habit. I have BJD collection hobby and I put that on hold temporarily to save up.

I have recorded all the expenditure and I have tried to put some money away for a rainy day. However, if you are jobless suddenly only the savings could help you out temporarily(that's what is happening to me right now). I encourage my family members to save money now :D
This is really good and I'm proud of you, especially for sharing this. It's best to still be diligent and maintain this habit of saving money because it enables you to possess some cash when you want to treat yourself or when an unfortunate situation arises.

You must make things workable and try as much as possible to manage all the expenses yourself in case you are the owner of the business. But you must remember that no matter what sometimes you must spend money when it comes to miscellaneous expenses.

You must make things workable and try as much as possible to manage all the expenses yourself in case you are the owner of the business. But you must remember that no matter what sometimes you must spend money when it comes to miscellaneous expenses.
This is true. You must try your best to establish the business and enhance the growth of the venture by virtue of budgeted funds. In some cases, downsizing would have to happen due to a lower budget but it is necessary to ensure that the business is still running

This is true. You must try your best to establish the business and enhance the growth of the venture by virtue of budgeted funds. In some cases, downsizing would have to happen due to a lower budget but it is necessary to ensure that the business is still running

Since inflation is destroying the economy and businesses, it is very hard to establish a business within a specific budget and mange business as well. This is why people are finding it hard to run many businesses.

Since inflation is destroying the economy and businesses, it is very hard to establish a business within a specific budget and mange business as well. This is why people are finding it hard to run many businesses.
This is a valid submission. I believe that the inflation of goods and services has ruined the financial state of many businesses especially because prices can never seem to be stable. Budgets are being distorted because prices increase almost daily at this point

This is a valid submission. I believe that the inflation of goods and services has ruined the financial state of many businesses especially because prices can never seem to be stable. Budgets are being distorted because prices increase almost daily at this point

I have been spending more money on products and services. It is so hard to sustain yourself in such kind of conditions when the economy is so poor and nothing could be done to reduce inflation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back