What's new

How do you tell the difference between a fake and real telegram crypto account?

Welcome! You have been invited by Monster Masterpiece to join our community. Please click here to register.
The only way i differentiate between legit and scam telegram channel is the person in charge if i know him to be man of integrity then i know its legit otherwise i don't trust any telegram channel.

There is sometimes no difference at all between a fake and original telegram AirDrop accounts that is why it is always advisable that you should participate in a drops that are listed in legit site.

Telegram is being used by a lot of crypto currency projects to build followers and send information regarding the crypto currency. Some blockchain projects also use telegram to give free tokens s Airdrops. However, you should see red flags if you are asked to pay before you can withdraw.

My advice for you is just that if you are very new to crypto currency exchange Business just leave telegram out of the tool you will be using because a lot of scam program goes on in that PLATFORM

It's simply hard to spot a real telegram bot from the fake one since more than 90% of the telegram bots are simply scam projects.

This is very hard to know because they both look alike that's why i advice people to only join the telegram group of someone they know and trusted.

It is hardly you detect the fake telegram group, it is only expertly will easily detect that, pls if anybody can give us comprehensive lecture on how to detect fake telegram sites, kindly share your experience with us

I don't really think there is a way to discover them unless some one who has been a part of the channel and got duped points it out. However, I am always on the lookout for channels that seem to too good to be true because they usually are.

I don't think that there are any genuine telegram bot because
all the bot that I have seen and that I have heard from people
are all fake bot, they never pay and when you get to the
payment threshold they will tell you to start referring people
before they can pay you and if you were able to refer these
people they will still won't pay you.

The only thing that turned me off from a telegram bot is when I am mandated to make deposits in the form of cash or cryptocurrency. I immediately sense something fishy, so I stop working on the site immediately. The most painful part is that telegram is the hub of all the fake cryptocurrency telegram bot.

Personally I don't know how to tell the difference between fake and real telegram groups. But then am glad you asked because am learning a lot from the comments. Am hardly on telegram so I don't experience much.

To avoid this headache, I don't even partake in airdrops. There are many fake ones more than the real ones and it make take longer time to know it.

It's hard to know the difference because most fake scam telegram group still have a lot of users in the group , just make your own proper research about the platform before making any investment action

Fake telegram bots are always displaying fake pay rate that looks too ridiculous to be true. The real bots doesn't ask you to deposit funds, you simply do some tasks to earn minimal amount of reward.

One of the common ways that cryptocurrency sites tend to communicate with their users is through the social media known as telegram. This is a very versatile social media, and it generally operates similarly to WhatsApp. However, at the same time anyone can create a telegram account as long as you have a phone number or in some countries even an email address should suffice. This can mean that there's a lot of fake accounts that are on telegram as well, and we can see this through how many scams are being run on telegram.

How do you generally tell the difference between if real and fake telegram account for any cryptocurrency site? In my opinion I think that is generally I think on the original site that links to a telegram account and if there is no such thing that is present on the actual site then anything that you see on telegram would be fake. Do you have any other ways that you can determine whether an account is legit or not?
In my opinion I don't think there's any way one can easily detect a fake site. The only sure way I know is the blue tick they usually have at the front. Aside that not sure you can know, though they do post that the telegram is their real telegram page

Telegram is banned in my country. I have not accessed the platform for a really long time, so I do not have a chance to participate in the airdrops or any other kind of crypto-related activity on telegram. I would avoid crypto-related activity on Telegram because there are a lots of scams out there on Telegram.

There is this post someone shared here on bizdustry that can help you differentiate a legit telegram bot from a scam bot. One good way is by checking if the bot is listed at airdrops.io and airdropalert.com
One of the common ways that cryptocurrency sites tend to communicate with their users is through the social media known as telegram. This is a very versatile social media, and it generally operates similarly to WhatsApp. However, at the same time anyone can create a telegram account as long as you have a phone number or in some countries even an email address should suffice. This can mean that there's a lot of fake accounts that are on telegram as well, and we can see this through how many scams are being run on telegram.

How do you generally tell the difference between if real and fake telegram account for any cryptocurrency site? In my opinion I think that is generally I think on the original site that links to a telegram account and if there is no such thing that is present on the actual site then anything that you see on telegram would be fake. Do you have any other ways that you can determine whether an account is legit or not?

Well fake telegrams I can say provide it's users with counterfeit information similar the the original platform. the difference can only be identified by those who are very active in the platform.

Any group on Telegram is one to be wary of, no matter how genuine it looks. Most times, it's best to join the group through the official website or official Twitter page to avoid the fake ones.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back