What's new

How do you tell the difference between a fake and real telegram crypto account?

I have actually fallen a victim to a fake telegram group that is a pump-and-dump group. I thought it was a real group because it had about 30,000 followers in the channel. When they started the pump and dump I bought the coin and was not able to sale. Since that day, I have become wiser.
They are not the one responsible for that, they were able to organise the pump and dump , just that maybe you bought it at the wrong time and the market dumps on you. Sometimes when there is a huge selling pressure it will be very difficult for you to sell your cryptocurrency on binance. But In all the same we should try as much as possible to avoid telegram for any crypto activities.

They are not the one responsible for that, they were able to organise the pump and dump , just that maybe you bought it at the wrong time and the market dumps on you. Sometimes when there is a huge selling pressure it will be very difficult for you to sell your cryptocurrency on binance. But In all the same we should try as much as possible to avoid telegram for any crypto activities.
I've actually found out that telegram is a den of scammers. if you want to make money on cryptocurrency it is better you take out your time and learn the necessary things and if possible use forums to follow people who are actually making some cool money. What I do is that I take people's advice and add my own research before investing in any coin.

Telegram is quite complicated in terms of learning and for crypto activities. I don't really have time and I wouldn't want to use telegram for any of my crypto business, except from people I know.

I've actually found out that telegram is a den of scammers. if you want to make money on cryptocurrency it is better you take out your time and learn the necessary things and if possible use forums to follow people who are actually making some cool money. What I do is that I take people's advice and add my own research before investing in any coin.
It's just now that I remember , there was a time I also engages in pump and dump stuff on telegram. Omo, as I can remember I lost almost $25 within a period of 2 minutes. Telegram group did that to me.

The most important thing is that you should know the kind of content that you are interacting or accounts that you are sending money into because telegram does not have an official verification system.

It's just now that I remember , there was a time I also engages in pump and dump stuff on telegram. Omo, as I can remember I lost almost $25 within a period of 2 minutes. Telegram group did that to me.
That is one of the easiest ways of losing your money and I have actually learnt my lessons. I will never participate in such when it comes to you cryptocurrency. it is better to do your own research and come up with your own trade instead of depending on people because they will deceive you.

That is one of the easiest ways of losing your money and I have actually learnt my lessons. I will never participate in such when it comes to you cryptocurrency. it is better to do your own research and come up with your own trade instead of depending on people because they will deceive you.
I believe the best thing we should be doing is to sell it on future at the highest tops., if they pump it, it will definitely dump, and if you can buy it at the upper top on future and sell , it will definitely be on profit, just a suggestion. I never tried it though.

It's really hard to tell real from fake telegram bots, but base on my experience I will advise you getting to know someone who is benefiting from it you find within to tell you more about it is best.
But doing the search online for real is hard.

I believe the best thing we should be doing is to sell it on future at the highest tops., if they pump it, it will definitely dump, and if you can buy it at , it will definitely be on profit, just a suggestion. I never tried it though.
I have actually participated in a binance pump before and when I checked the coin in futures it was not there. Most of those cryptocurrencies have low trading volume and low market cap and they can easily be manipulated.

I have actually participated in a binance pump before and when I checked the coin in futures it was not there. Most of those cryptocurrencies have low trading volume and low market cap and they can easily be manipulated.
probably they know what they are doing . Ever since I tried this out and I lose money , I don't even have interest to do it anymore. Apart from paid to post platforms, what other earning opportunities are you using to make money online ?

One of the best way to spot a fake telegram AirDrop is by what they promised to offer. Some telegram AirDrop would promise unrealistic things that are unrealistic. The number one factor that will turn you off from working on such airdrop is what they offer.

There is absolutely no way in which you can be able to detect that at least for now so the most important thing for you is just to try to not go into something that you are not sure of.

probably they know what they are doing . Ever since I tried this out and I lose money , I don't even have interest to do it anymore. Apart from paid to post platforms, what other earning opportunities are you using to make money online ?
What those people usually do is that they will first everyone and buy any coin they want to pump. After that they will make the announcement so that when people start buying their money will start increasing and they will sell immediately. It is important to stay away from such.

one of the first thing to look out for when you are dealing with fake platform is the outcome or the output they wish to give the participating members. If you noticed that what they're willing to give is unrealistic, it is a number one thing that it could likely be a scam.

What those people usually do is that they will first everyone and buy any coin they want to pump. After that they will make the announcement so that when people start buying their money will start increasing and they will sell immediately. It is important to stay away from such.
Lolz, in this case such strategy will not favour so many people and I believe the possibility of people losing their money with this strategy will be very high. Definitely we must try as much as possible to stay clear. Such can never be trusted .

Lolz, in this case such strategy will not favour so many people and I believe the possibility of people losing their money with this strategy will be very high. Definitely we must try as much as possible to stay clear. Such can never be trusted .
there is no way such a strategy will favour many people they know what they're doing. you have to realise that in cryptocurrency whenever someone is making profit there is another person making losses.

there is no way such a strategy will favour many people they know what they're doing. you have to realise that in cryptocurrency whenever someone is making profit there is another person making losses.
Hmmm. Anyway I avoided them a long time ago when they reduce my trading capital seriously. But a lot of people are participating in it, that is why they are able to have almost 200 to 300 percent pump.

Hmmm. Anyway I avoided them a long time ago when they reduce my trading capital seriously. But a lot of people are participating in it, that is why they are able to have almost 200 to 300 percent pump.
Yes, I have also participated in a shitcoin group and I was not even able to make any money and my money got reduced drastically. That was when I started avoiding many telegram groups.

Yes, I have also participated in a shitcoin group and I was not even able to make any money and my money got reduced drastically. That was when I started avoiding many telegram groups.
What I mean is that before they are able to pump any particular cryptocurrency to almost 300% , that means there are over 10,000 people that are participating in the pump and dump game. This is a huge number of people

A fake telegram account are the ones who are going to be asking you for very relevant and personal informations or asking you to make payments into some setting account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back