What's new

How do you tell the difference between a fake and real telegram crypto account?

What I mean is that before they are able to pump any particular cryptocurrency to almost 300% , that means there are over 10,000 people that are participating in the pump and dump game. This is a huge number of people
Of course there will be a lot of people who will be able to buy the cryptocurrency at the same time in order to pump it. The Channel I used has over 100,000 members.

Of course there will be a lot of people who will be able to buy the cryptocurrency at the same time in order to pump it. The Channel I used has over 100,000 members.
Hmmm. If over 100,000 people are pumping this coin then how many percent of these people will be losing , if these people are all doing it everyday that means they are also benefiting from it too.

Hmmm. If over 100,000 people are pumping this coin then how many percent of these people will be losing , if these people are all doing it everyday that means they are also benefiting from it too.
Only those who bought before the call was given will actually benefit more than a lot of others. I have participated on it before and I was very fast but I still lost some money. And the pump does not last up to two minutes.

Only those who bought before the call was given will actually benefit more than a lot of others. I have participated on it before and I was very fast but I still lost some money. And the pump does not last up to two minutes.
What I mean is that if there are over 100,000 people that are pumping this coin everytime. It indicates that almost the 10,000 people are generating money because if they will not making money , if they didn't they wouldn't want to spend more time doing the pump action. Just like you stop doing.

What I mean is that if there are over 100,000 people that are pumping this coin everytime. It indicates that almost the 10,000 people are generating money because if they will not making money , if they didn't they wouldn't want to spend more time doing the pump action. Just like you stop doing.
Okay, of course there are people making profit there but you need to understand that humans are naturally greedy and as such, some people that they didn't profit before will believe that this time around they are going to make profit. so that is actually how it works.

Okay, of course there are people making profit there but you need to understand that humans are naturally greedy and as such, some people that they didn't profit before will believe that this time around they are going to make profit. so that is actually how it works.
Lolz, this is the same mindset a lot of people are having most especially the gambler. They will still believe they will be able to make it one day , even when they have Lost thousands of Dollars.

Lolz, this is the same mindset a lot of people are having most especially the gambler. They will still believe they will be able to make it one day , even when they have Lost thousands of Dollars.
when it comes to gambling a lot of people have been addicted and everything they do revolves around gambling. if they had taken the time they're wasting on such a venture into useful things, they could have made money much more than they are hoping through gambling.

when it comes to gambling a lot of people have been addicted and everything they do revolves around gambling. if they had taken the time they're wasting on such a venture into useful things, they could have made money much more than they are hoping through gambling.
Seriously , this is something I can't possibly imagine. Some of them are poor with no reasonable life-saving but yet still they choose to spend it on something that will not help their life positively. I don't have any problem with gambling if you are earning with it and not losing.

Seriously , this is something I can't possibly imagine. Some of them are poor with no reasonable life-saving but yet still they choose to spend it on something that will not help their life positively. I don't have any problem with gambling if you are earning with it and not losing.
You need to understand that addiction works like a charm. Many of them it will take something special for them to be able to overcome such type of addiction.

One of the major ways to differentiate between a fake currency telegram account and the real cryptocurrency telegram account is through the offer that they promises to give a participant.

You need to understand that addiction works like a charm. Many of them it will take something special for them to be able to overcome such type of addiction.
Lolz, but nobody is organising that special thing for them. They should be the one to take responsibility in their life. Why don't they just consider how the future will be for them if they have to continue in this way .

Lolz, but nobody is organising that special thing for them. They should be the one to take responsibility in their life. Why don't they just consider how the future will be for them if they have to continue in this way .
If you see someone who is addicted the best thing you can do for them is to give them some kind of advice. The thing is that majority of them will not take it serious but at least you need to do your best to save them.

A lot scams have been carried out on Telegram and as a result of that, that social media platform would be the last place I would be looking for any information on Cryptocurrency. If I need anything, I know Binance official Twitter account to get my information on. I can also look up information on Coinbase homepage as well.

If you see someone who is addicted the best thing you can do for them is to give them some kind of advice. The thing is that majority of them will not take it serious but at least you need to do your best to save them.
Why would I even have to give them advice ? For me I don't really see the needs because they have made up their mind and they are adults . They have the rights to decide what is good for them.

Why would I even have to give them advice ? For me I don't really see the needs because they have made up their mind and they are adults . They have the rights to decide what is good for them.
That's just the case. Most of the people that are addicted to betting actually adults and there is nothing you tell them that will change their mindset. But you can actually do your best to help them in anyway you can.

That's just the case. Most of the people that are addicted to betting actually adults and there is nothing you tell them that will change their mindset. But you can actually do your best to help them in anyway you can.
For me I believe advice can not be Givens in that way. The point is that you can't just give advice to people who have made up their mind to engage in something they are believing on.. how would you even start.?

I really don't believe at least ninety percent of every thing I saw and heard o telegram because scammers are always on telegram , so its difficult to know the different between real and fake telegram crypto currency account

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back