What's new

How do you tell the difference between a fake and real telegram crypto account?

If you ask me, I will say that at times it is very difficult to spot these fake telegram crypto account because they will so paint everything to look real. Some will almost take forever to get to minimum payout. And if you managed to reach it, it is either you are not paid or they will ask you to pay money to claim your earnings. It is just my opinion.

I don't know how to pinpoint the difference. Telegram, because of the high rate of dubious crypto it had syphoned, is being tagged a "den of devourers."

Well I am not that very good in the use if telegrams as a social media platforms but I believe there most be certain feature will helped make a difference between the two either in the quality of performance of duty or the capability of the site to meet your needs.

It is very easy to differentiate between a real and scam telegram cryptocurrency account when it starts to request for deposit of coin before performing a task. You will know that it is a fake telegram cryptocurrency account.

Telegram channels are just meant for scamming people. I really don't understand why most of these channels are not regulated by telegram themselves. They have scammed people of their hard-earned money

I am even tired of telegram bots as i keep getting error reports in the end. I don't know how to identify which is real and which is not. Many fake telegrams are plenty especially on airdrops

Anything that involves cryptocurrency and telegram is not something that I invest my time in because over 95% of it are scam and fake.

Telegram is truly the social media platforms that many people use to promote their crypto site. One other way to detect a fake telegram crypto account is to always check reviews of those sites they are promoting.

The fake accounts on telegram are mostly bots and they always involved in promising money and giveaway. Mostly on crypto and some engage I fake Airdrops

Well, I dont think, a good number of people in the society, or the users of telegram, can give a good differences between the fake and the original. This is because, it's complicated and not everyone can understand.

If the telegram channel promises you to give free crypto just for claiming free coins without doing hard work, it is very likely that it is fake. I have used a lot of fake telegram bots.

Like I normally use to say, we can't differentiate between the real and the fake telegram crypto currency account because telegram has been the base of scamming people .

The truth is once it comes to telegram, I'm so doubtful because there's a lot of everything - the good, bad and the ugly. A lot of sham and scams and very good programs are there.
Since there's a mix of everything, I just don't bother myself about opportunities on this platform to be honest.

Seriously I can really tell how you can different between fake and real crypto account on telegram. But this migt also help, make good research before joining any sites.

This is a very nice idea, I think also one can ask the group members whether they have such case of been scammed, because sometimes differentiating it seems to be difficult.

If the network confirms the transaction with six confirmed transactions and the money is reflected in your wallet, then it is a legitimate Bitcoin. There is no need to check it after that, only a legitimately minted Bitcoin can be transferred by the network.

I don't think it's easy to tell the difference between a real telegram crypto account and a fake telegram crypto account. The best way to avoid falling victim of scam telegram account is to avoid investing on telegram crypto account.

To be honest, a large number of Telegram cryptos, bots, and channels are all fraudulent and scams. I've had a bad experience with this phony con artist.
My recommendation to anyone using Telegram is to never give money to a bot.

It depends on the type of telegram group you want to join, but if you are getting the recommendation by people you should rather ask them to send you the link to the telegram group directly than for you to search it and join ,because that is just on the server will for now... Telegram is a social media will really have to be careful about

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back