What's new

How do you tell the difference between a fake and real telegram crypto account?

The only pointer to knowing the fake account from the real account is the amount they wished to offer . If it offered an amount that is unrealistic, then it's a pointer that the account could be a fake.

There is no how you would know , but the most important thing is that you should always consider to invest in cryptocurrency that have been in existence for a long time than to invest in the new upcoming one, the ones that are being hype are those that are likely to experience rugpulling.

It's not easy to differential between a scam telegram account and a real one but one needs to be extremely careful while dealing with telegram bot because most of them are scam thou there are still some that are real amongst them.
Getting to know the original telegram account is very important and most of the accounts are fake and they are out to rip people off their earnings and that's why we need to be very careful.

Telegram does not usually take out this time in order to verify people who are posting content on its platform and as such you will have to do extra work if you want to identify he legit channel. You can always use coinmarketcap in order to know platforms that are running AirDrop.

It is really difficult to detect which of them is a scam . This is why you have to do your research and make sure the page has a verified tag by telegram itself. Scammers are still smart .

I don't deal with telegram and that is what I have purposely decided because most telegram group even those with 200,000 members is still not trusted because it could be fake members.

Telegram does not have a new way of verifying if an account is legit or not and I thought you have to do some extra research on your own like the use of social media or researching about the team that are behind the project.

If the information posted in the group is too good to be true, then you have to identify already that it is not one you should be a member of, and do the needful by leaving the group for good.

One of the downsides of the telegram as a social media network is that they do not have any verification option especially for communities that have large numbers. This means that you have to do your own background research in order to avoid losing money.

Sometimes, telegram try as much as possible to label verified accounts with a blue tick , and this is the only way by which you can get to determine which one is profitable and reliable .

The fake telegram cryptocurrency account will mandate you to make deposit before you will earn or make withdrawal of your earnings. A real cryptocurrency telegram account will not do such.

The offer that if promised will definitely tell you where the telegram channel belongs. If the offer is too good to be true, then it is a clear indication that it is a fake channel.

Telegram only gives the verification Mark to very top accounts and as such you have to be extra careful if you want to engage with any community. I advise that you should use other means of checking if it is legit.

The real cryptocurrency Telegram channels will allow you to make your withdrawal with a very low threshold while the fake cryptocurrency Telegram channels withdrawal threshold would be very high.

The only way to tell if a bot user has been scammed is to report the bot via Telegram. Telegram flags bot scams and informs people that they are complaining about bots.

This will be a little bit difficult but one just need to be very careful of what to do because it is very necessary to check for the reviews of a telegram channel before working on it.

It is a hundred percent safe to just avoid anything that deals with telegram because some of them are not just trusted. Personally I only deal with people I know and some top expert

The best way is to try as much as possible to make sure that you do not join any group on telegram that is not known to you, because this is the major strategy that scammers are using.

I have actually fallen a victim to a fake telegram group that is a pump-and-dump group. I thought it was a real group because it had about 30,000 followers in the channel. When they started the pump and dump I bought the coin and was not able to sale. Since that day, I have become wiser.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back