What's new

How do you spend your free time???

I like physical exercise, that is, fitness and calisthenics, almost every day I do some exercise with weights or bodyweight exercises, it relaxes me a lot and releases the accumulated stress, I also play football once or twice a month, when I can meet friends, on the other hand, what disease do you mean? The one you went through recently?

Working out regularly is something that is always going to help you be in a very good health. It's something that I will encourage everyone out there to do. It's just that most people are too lazy to workout frequently and they're not even taking their diet seriously. I'm sure that's why we have a lot of people suffering from obesity today.

Working out regularly is something that is always going to help you be in a very good health. It's something that I will encourage everyone out there to do. It's just that most people are too lazy to workout frequently and they're not even taking their diet seriously. I'm sure that's why we have a lot of people suffering from obesity today.
Yes, tell me how many people you know that exercise and how many of them drink alcohol or smoke, I'm not saying you have to exercise no matter what, but it's clear that people prefer the sedentary and harmful lifestyle to doing physical exercise as it involves an effort that they are not willing to make, eating poorly is also easier and also cheaper according to my observations, So people generally see no incentive to do so until it's too late for their health.

Yes, tell me how many people you know that exercise and how many of them drink alcohol or smoke, I'm not saying you have to exercise no matter what, but it's clear that people prefer the sedentary and harmful lifestyle to doing physical exercise as it involves an effort that they are not willing to make, eating poorly is also easier and also cheaper according to my observations, So people generally see no incentive to do so until it's too late for their health.

Exactly! The rate at which people get into leading a bad lifestyle is something that is worrisome today. It is very evident in how their health gets compromised because of what they're putting themselves through. I have lots of friends that are smoking including Cannabis. I always try to encourage them to see the negative effect of what they are doing, some of them listen to me but most of them don't really care.

I spend my free time; reading, playing computer games, surfing the net, and watching movies.

There is a mood I would be in, it's going to be reading books I would find entertaining more than any other activities to engage. I love being in this mood often because it gives me more knowledge when I'm done reading.

There is a mood I would be in, it's going to be reading books I would find entertaining more than any other activities to engage. I love being in this mood often because it gives me more knowledge when I'm done reading.

I believe that there should be a mood for every single thing that we do in life. It's not possible for us to be in the mood of doing the same thing all the time. There's a time when your body, feelings and emotions will desire for something totally different from what you used to be into.

I spend my free time mostly with family and my love. Whether it's sharing a meal, going for a walk, or simply relaxing together, these moments are precious to me. We might watch a movie, have meaningful conversations, or embark on little adventures. It's about cherishing the connections and creating memories with the people I care about the most.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back