Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Reading comes with innumerable advantages and benefits, especially amongst the youth, learning new languages, taking up a hobby, working out, playing a sport, socializing and networking and something important is resting.
How do you spend your free time???

I go to the movies with @Valak or even watch TV shows or movies with him at home. Otherwise I am mostly online.

I like to read during my free time or watch a streaming service. That's pretty much it, really.

I spend my free time by listening to music and posting in forums, watching movies and series, playing games and sometimes chit-chatting with friends.

Sleeping is what I would love to do most with my free time but most of the time, I don't find it easy to sleep. So, I would either go to the movies or even stream on my Netflix at home. I also have my Playstation 5 to play lots of video games on.

I watch a lot of movies and tv, along with do a lot of gaming. I will also nap when I can, because napping is fantastic. :D Aside from that, I watch some YouTube here and there and hang out with family and friends.

Those people who find it very easy to sleep or nap whenever they want don't know the kind of gift that they have because people like us are struggling so hard when it comes to sleeping at night or napping during the day.

Those people who find it very easy to sleep or nap whenever they want don't know the kind of gift that they have because people like us are struggling so hard when it comes to sleeping at night or napping during the day.

I am gifted with sleeping early and with ease. Whenever it is becoming difficult for me to handle any other task, I just go to sleep and bother less about every other challenge. In my spare time, I also tend to sleep as a good sleep helps me handle my challenges of life.

I am gifted with sleeping early and with ease. Whenever it is becoming difficult for me to handle any other task, I just go to sleep and bother less about every other challenge. In my spare time, I also tend to sleep as a good sleep helps me handle my challenges of life.

Actually, I used to be like this but about 7 or 8 years ago something snapped in me, then everything changed when it comes to my sleeping habit. It got so messed up at one point that I wasn't sleeping at all in the night. I started using pills but had to stop so I don't get too used to it.

Actually, I used to be like this but about 7 or 8 years ago something snapped in me, then everything changed when it comes to my sleeping habit. It got so messed up at one point that I wasn't sleeping at all in the night. I started using pills but had to stop so I don't get too used to it.

What really happened? Lost a job or had a heartbreak from a relationship? Those two are the things that will definitely make one start having insomnia, and once it is not controlled from the start, things can get messy as the day goes.

What really happened? Lost a job or had a heartbreak from a relationship? Those two are the things that will definitely make one start having insomnia, and once it is not controlled from the start, things can get messy as the day goes.

Honestly, I can't remember any specific thing that happened in my life back then. Maybe it was the weight of taking up so much responsibility at that time, I'm not sure if that's what's caused as I'm just speculating.

Honestly, I can't remember any specific thing that happened in my life back then. Maybe it was the weight of taking up so much responsibility at that time, I'm not sure if that's what's caused as I'm just speculating.

Maybe that was the reason as you had to overthinking about your life, and that made you have sleepless nights. When you add the pressure that comes with trying to pay bills too, you end up seeing that sleeping will be far from you.

Maybe that was the reason as you had to overthinking about your life, and that made you have sleepless nights. When you add the pressure that comes with trying to pay bills too, you end up seeing that sleeping will be far from you.

Probably, I'm not sure if that's it or that it contributed to another thing which I can't seem to remember. This is actually one of reasons that have been making me try to consider getting therapy just for me to figure some things out.

That's a good question! I watch movies series alone or with family and friends, I play video games with friends and really enjoying it, I chat with my girlfriend she is a sweetheart :D and I also exercise and do healthy sports which is very needed in life.
I am a social person so I'm also using Whatsapp and chatting with people, and even with people from abroad since I am using Discord I have friends from abroad too :).

Well, in my case I usually do sports, watch a movie, play video games, go hiking, go for a drink with friends, or simply listen to music and watch something entertaining on YouTube or some other entertainment platform.

Well, in my case I usually do sports, watch a movie, play video games, go hiking, go for a drink with friends, or simply listen to music and watch something entertaining on YouTube or some other entertainment platform.

You see this going for a drink with a friend; it is something that I really enjoy doing every weekend because it is the only time that I usually have enough time to hang out with my friend and catch up on things that we haven't been able to discuss about simply because we have all been focused on our different jobs.

You see this going for a drink with a friend; it is something that I really enjoy doing every weekend because it is the only time that I usually have enough time to hang out with my friend and catch up on things that we haven't been able to discuss about simply because we have all been focused on our different jobs.
Yes, you are right, seeing a good friend and having a drink with them and just chatting about life, is an incredibly good way to disconnect from all the stress you may have, sport also helps me a lot to release stress.

Yes, you are right, seeing a good friend and having a drink with them and just chatting about life, is an incredibly good way to disconnect from all the stress you may have, sport also helps me a lot to release stress.

What kind of sports do you get into more often? For me, it's football that's my go to sports whenever I feel like giving my body a full workout. Although, it's been long since I played. I brought out my boots the other day to have them cleaned up. I might play again once I've recovered 100% from my illness.

What kind of sports do you get into more often? For me, it's football that's my go to sports whenever I feel like giving my body a full workout. Although, it's been long since I played. I brought out my boots the other day to have them cleaned up. I might play again once I've recovered 100% from my illness.
I like physical exercise, that is, fitness and calisthenics, almost every day I do some exercise with weights or bodyweight exercises, it relaxes me a lot and releases the accumulated stress, I also play football once or twice a month, when I can meet friends, on the other hand, what disease do you mean? The one you went through recently?

Swimming is my favourite activity. If I'm free and the weather is very hot, I'm going to spend the rest of my day in the pool. It's a nice way for me to relax which I why I enjoy it very much. I can also hand out with my friends or watch movies, play video games and drink.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back