What's new

How do you save for leisure?

Actually everything in life has a purpose and different ways to meet up to our expectations. pleasure comes when after you have worked so hard and have enough and there will be need for it. you save separately for pleasure.
it is when you are not financially intelligent that you would rest when you do not have enough money except if you are sick or you are going through so many challenges of life.

I hardly save for leisure ,but however I plan my finances adequately so that leisure is as well included in my expenses. It would help boost my motivation in the long run.

I do not even have enough money to cater for my basic needs before having the one to save for leisure as lesuires are my wants and not my need and it comes after my expenditure

I do not even have enough money to cater for my basic needs before having the one to save for leisure as lesuires are my wants and not my need and it comes after my expenditure

You are not alone for sure. There are many people who have a harder time maintaining their financial position. The fact of the matter is that my own conditions are not that great either.

Working without having fun is just like working for another person to enjoy your money , I normally schedule five percent of my monthly income to enjoy myself on weekends .

My boyfriend and I always plan some leisure activities and we save for them. I have just come to accept that life is sweet when you include some fun in, so I always try to earn money that includes some fun activities too. As long as my basic needs and savings have been met, I can use the extra money for leisure.

My boyfriend and I always plan some leisure activities and we save for them. I have just come to accept that life is sweet when you include some fun in, so I always try to earn money that includes some fun activities too. As long as my basic needs and savings have been met, I can use the extra money for leisure.

It is quite good thing and I think that you must spend money when it comes to leisure activities. There are many people who are workaholics and they never spend too much money on such activities because they are too busy with their jobs. I am also a kind of workaholic person and I find peace when I work.

Yes, for example, now when it is released I want to buy Final fantasy xvi, from the moment of the announcement I have saved $10-15 a month to do it when it arrives, I divide all my money and decide what to put for each investment, expenses and savings , both for leisure and for others.

One of the strategies you can use to save for leisure is saving about 5% of your monthly income for that. You can keep it in a separate account and after some period of time you can go on vacation or sightseeing.

Separating your earnings from different websites would help in creating many sections in your budget. If you are on two earnings website, you should use earnings on first website for leisure and the other for investment.

Unfortunately, I have spent a lots of money for my leisure time. This is why now I need to be more careful when it comes to spending money. People start spending a lots of money for leisure time.
I am going to advise that you should buy a financial planner that you are going to put in every money that you are making and how you intend to spend it so that you do not make the same mistake again.

One of the strategies you can use to save for leisure is saving about 5% of your monthly income for that. You can keep it in a separate account and after some period of time you can go on vacation or sightseeing.

Well, that five percent would depend a lot on your entire savings and the total amount of money you earn in a single month. Moreover, it also depends a lot on your expenses as well. If your expenses are really high, then you will need to create a bigger budget.

I am going to advise that you should buy a financial planner that you are going to put in every money that you are making and how you intend to spend it so that you do not make the same mistake again.
Truly the use of financial planner would definitely help one to track and have significant control over his/her finances.
I once tried one and my experience was awesome.

For me i simply save by creating a separate bank account, i usually have one where i put my savings, then there is another one i usually keep the money i am okay with spending.

Well, I have also created a really tight budget and now I am also refraining from spending excessive money. I had to increase my budget due to the fact that prices of many things have increased.
This is not the time to spend money anyhow. Every money spent now must be accounted for. However, I believe, refraining from spending excessive money is not the ultimate solution to problem of high cost of living, the solution is to increase one earning.

Well, that five percent would depend a lot on your entire savings and the total amount of money you earn in a single month. Moreover, it also depends a lot on your expenses as well. If your expenses are really high, then you will need to create a bigger budget.
Yeah, but it is always important and necessary you try to cut down on your expenses. That way you can be able to save and also invest in some things that will give you more money in the future.

Yes that's the fact about it, it seems difficult for young teenagers to save for there leisures though. But in an instance when you have your personal job. One can set aside certain amount of money and save for his leisure.

You are not alone for sure. There are many people who have a harder time maintaining their financial position. The fact of the matter is that my own conditions are not that great either.
By God's grace we would come out of it due to the effort we put in on a daily basis, as I want to spend for lesuires as this are the things that you would have the most memory about in life

Yeah, but it is always important and necessary you try to cut down on your expenses. That way you can be able to save and also invest in some things that will give you more money in the future.

I have already spent a lots of money in an unnecessary manner and this is why I have to now make a really tight budget for the next month and I cannot spend on leisure.

I have already spent a lots of money in an unnecessary manner and this is why I have to now make a really tight budget for the next month and I cannot spend on leisure.
I also spent a whole lot of money this month and I plan to make a very tight budget and try as much as possible to cut out unnecessary expenditures. I'll also try to avoid some kinds of foods.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back