What's new

How do you save for leisure?

I do not think there's anybody that just saves money for leisure but instead the money that is being kept for others or miscellaneous during the month is what is used for it.

In my opinion, I think that business income should be put into consideration. Your daily wage should determine your move. Whether to save or not. But I sometimes save for my leisure due to my financial income

I can't even say I'm earning much combining both my online earnings with the offline ones. I've got so many bill on me, sorry I'm not saving for any leisure now. I have to get straight my present life first

Yeah.. that is the fact that is why it is not good to even leave a chance to pass you by and avoid any leisure for now and continue earning your money, the highest you can do is to go on vacation

Some people make money on vacations because they are less likely to get distracted when they are on vacations. However, I do not think that vacations are meant for being busy with work.

When it comes to saving money I think it is very advisable that one should at least create a fix deposit account so that anytime he wants the money he can withdraw.

When it comes to saving money I think it is very advisable that one should at least create a fix deposit account so that anytime he wants the money he can withdraw.
This is quite a neat way to save your money because you are able to also earn interest depending on the period of time for which the money is kept. Investing the money in a fixed deposit is quite a clever method, I must say

This is quite a neat way to save your money because you are able to also earn interest depending on the period of time for which the money is kept. Investing the money in a fixed deposit is quite a clever method, I must say
Yes thank so much for the compliment, I will at the same time advice you to use fix deposit account in as much as you have allot of money and you don't want spend it on unnecessary things.

The importance of saving for leisure is underscored by the fact that despite life's problems, we all need time to unwind and enjoy it.
Saving money is a terrific idea, but I wouldn't recommend saving a specific amount.

The importance of saving for leisure is underscored by the fact that despite life's problems, we all need time to unwind and enjoy it.
Saving money is a terrific idea, but I wouldn't recommend saving a specific amount.

It is very hard for people to spend for leisure. I think that the only people who spend money on leisure activities are those folks who could afford it. This is why poor people in my country try to meet their basic needs.

Well let me be honest I do not have a specific plan to save for leisure. Anytime I feel like relaxing and getting some fresh air somewhere else apart from where I live. I will take from the savings that I had. I have budgeted my savings for all of these things or other things
Well to be honest For now, I'm not saving for leisure. It's only when one has enough that he can consider saving for vacation and all of that. Leisure is optional and it should be treated as such. To me, there's no need to save for leisure

Last edited:
Well let me be honest I do not have a specific plan to save for leisure. Anytime I feel like relaxing and getting some fresh air somewhere else apart from where I live. I will take from the savings that I had. I have budgeted my savings for all of these things or other things
Well to be honest For now, I'm not saving for leisure. It's only when one has enough that he can consider saving for vacation and all of that. Leisure is optional and it should be treated as such. To me, there's no need to save for leisure

I also want to spend money on leisure, but my tight budget and inflation has totally limited many things for me. There comes times when you have no option but to spend money only on necessary things.

i can not save for leisure due to the current things that are happening to the economy of my country and the uncertainty that is surrounding us, i am more concentrated on increasing my income or net worth.

i can not save for leisure due to the current things that are happening to the economy of my country and the uncertainty that is surrounding us, i am more concentrated on increasing my income or net worth.

You are not alone at all. There are many people who are struggling to save money as inflation is causing heartbreaking effects on the lives of people. I wonder what will be the condition of people now.

In saving for leisure, I'll ensure that I've properly planned it ahead. That way I can then take off a little percent from my monthly savings and wants budget then spend on the leisure as planned - else I'll let my side hustle fund it.

In saving for leisure, I'll ensure that I've properly planned it ahead. That way I can then take off a little percent from my monthly savings and wants budget then spend on the leisure as planned - else I'll let my side hustle fund it.

I have made some really important changes. From now onward, i will not be spending any kind of extra money. I am also trying to minimise my daily expenses as well.

I have made some really important changes. From now onward, i will not be spending any kind of extra money. I am also trying to minimise my daily expenses as well.
That's exactly the way to go. A wise man once said that you can't expect to live the life others are living and be like the world's wealthiest people. Ever since then, I've really started tracking my finances.

I actually don’t have the intention of saving for leisure because anytime I feel like have a play time around to relax myself, I just take some part of the saved money to enjoy myself.

That's exactly the way to go. A wise man once said that you can't expect to live the life others are living and be like the world's wealthiest people. Ever since then, I've really started tracking my finances.

Before any kind of person starts spending too much money, he must try to understand why saving is important. This is something that I have understood and this is why I am saving money, despite the fact that I know that saving may not always make a person rich.

Before including this in your budget, it will mostly depend on your monthly salary that determines. So many people's earnings are not capable of affording all these things.
Some people may decide to save some percentage of their monthly earning depending on their salary.

Before including this in your budget, it will mostly depend on your monthly salary that determines. So many people's earnings are not capable of affording all these things.
Some people may decide to save some percentage of their monthly earning depending on their salary.

The monthly earnings are really important when it comes to saving money and creating a budget. This is because the amount of money you save depends a lot on how much you make each month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back