What's new

How do you save for leisure?

Actually everything in life has a purpose and different ways to meet up to our expectations. pleasure comes when after you have worked so hard and have enough and there will be need for it. you save separately for pleasure.

Out of what we earn, we always make sure we budget it for expenses and save for the rainy days, right?
How about for leisure? Do you save too? How?

Asking because in my case, I don't earn that much yet and I badly want to save to be able to travel at least somewhere near my area but til now, it is a challenge for me. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
I do manage my income because I don't spend any how,I always go for what is very important to spend upon. This make me to save more money.

The monthly earnings are really important when it comes to saving money and creating a budget. This is because the amount of money you save depends a lot on how much you make each month.
That is really true , I'll be trying as much as possible to be earning much if I really want to have a nice budget arrangement. Creating of budget when your monthly earning is not capable of feeding you is almost impossible.

The only time my wife and I spend extra money is when we get take-out once or twice a week. We used to get it twice but have cut back and mainly only get take-out on Fridays. We don't spend out money going anywhere or doing anything.

That is really true , I'll be trying as much as possible to be earning much if I really want to have a nice budget arrangement. Creating of budget when your monthly earning is not capable of feeding you is almost impossible.

Well, you must focus on your basic needs first instead of focusing on leisure activities in case you have a really limited amount of budget each month and this is what many people do.

Well, you must focus on your basic needs first instead of focusing on leisure activities in case you have a really limited amount of budget each month and this is what many people do.
Exactly , that is just the way out to cut the rate of expenses . There are so many things you need to set aside. I also does that same when I understand that I don't have much cash around.

Exactly , that is just the way out to cut the rate of expenses . There are so many things you need to set aside. I also does that same when I understand that I don't have much cash around.

I utilise cash in hand only when I need it. I save money in payment processor. Other than that, I also have some cash in hand as well in order to deal with daily expenses.

I utilise cash in hand only when I need it. I save money in payment processor. Other than that, I also have some cash in hand as well in order to deal with daily expenses.
It's nice just to make sure that you do not spend your money unnecessarily. This is what I am currently doing. What is a payment processor and how does it work over there ?

Out of what we earn, we always make sure we budget it for expenses and save for the rainy days, right?

Asking because in my case, I don't earn that much yet and I badly want to save to be able to travel at least somewhere near my area but til now, it is a challenge for me. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
I think everyone should save some money for their leisure because it is a need, you can divide your income into three portions, one for investment, one for spendings and the other portion for savings.

It's nice just to make sure that you do not spend your money unnecessarily. This is what I am currently doing. What is a payment processor and how does it work over there ?

It is good to see that you tend to save money. I mainly save money on payment processors such as Payeer and Perfect Money. I mainly use Payeer as it allows me to buy or even trade in cryptocurrencies directly. You can also try it.

It is good to see that you tend to save money. I mainly save money on payment processors such as Payeer and Perfect Money. I mainly use Payeer as it allows me to buy or even trade in cryptocurrencies directly. You can also try it.
I don't have payeer account. Digital wallet of this nature is not suitable for me to store my earnings for long-term . I store my money in the bank and I also invest in stable cryptocurrencies.

I don't like travelling, so I have never thought of saving for it. I do like good food and books though, which I don't have enough money for right now. This is what my savings for leisure go to.

Well, I save money because I am quite aware of the fact that I will need to spend money later. There comes a time when you have to spend money unnecessarily. This is why you must be prepared for such situations.
This is a very balanced angle as to why you ought to save money, because of the needs that might arise later on and not some form of investment that may never really materialize in the future.

Actually if I am to save for leisure, i have to worked extra hard to be able to have a stable income in aboundance to be able to reach up to my expectation because I won't be saving from the money I have made budget upon.

I don't have payeer account. Digital wallet of this nature is not suitable for me to store my earnings for long-term . I store my money in the bank and I also invest in stable cryptocurrencies.

So, why do you think that Payeer may not be a really great option when it comes to saving money? Do you think that it is unreliable and insecure as well?

So, why do you think that Payeer may not be a really great option when it comes to saving money? Do you think that it is unreliable and insecure as well?
Payeer is not a good saving option at all because any thing can happen which would be beyond your control and this is very possible as we can not tell what might happen

Personally, I believe that everyone's perception and experience of leisure is different. Some people find joy in the natural world without paying a single penny while some individuals save vast amounts of money for exotic holidays

I love travelling and it has been my most honest desire to travel around the world.
But this is not possible due to my financial status, that is why I save in other to start up some businesses.

Personally I can't save for leisure even though it's very important for our lives and sometimes it also depends on our earnings. if I earned less just to sustain my life, it will be very difficult to start thinking for leisure time.

Personally I can't save for leisure even though it's very important for our lives and sometimes it also depends on our earnings. if I earned less just to sustain my life, it will be very difficult to start thinking for leisure time.

It is much important for people to fulfil their basic needs instead of spending money on leisure activities. This is because basic needs are more important than anything else.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back