How do you save for leisure?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Out of what we earn, we always make sure we budget it for expenses and save for the rainy days, right?
How about for leisure? Do you save too? How?

Asking because in my case, I don't earn that much yet and I badly want to save to be able to travel at least somewhere near my area but til now, it is a challenge for me. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Out of what we earn, we always make sure we budget it for expenses and save for the rainy days, right?
How about for leisure? Do you save too? How?

Asking because in my case, I don't earn that much yet and I badly want to save to be able to travel at least somewhere near my area but til now, it is a challenge for me. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Well, I save money because I am quite aware of the fact that I will need to spend money later. There comes a time when you have to spend money unnecessarily. This is why you must be prepared for such situations.

I do not have a specific plan to save for leisure. Anytime I feel like relaxing and getting some fresh air somewhere else apart from where I live. I will take from the savings that I had. I have budgeted my savings for all of these things.

It is important one consider saving for leisure as life comes with challenges and saving for the time that we get to relax and enjoy life is very important. I wouldn't suggest a particular amount to save, but saving money for leisure is great.

I do not have a specific plan to save for leisure. Anytime I feel like relaxing and getting some fresh air somewhere else apart from where I live. I will take from the savings that I had. I have budgeted my savings for all of these things.
Fair enough. In my case, I sometimes feel guilty to take money from my savings because I usually allot those for emergency situations not necessarily for leisure. That could be why. Thanks for this!
It is important one consider saving for leisure as life comes with challenges and saving for the time that we get to relax and enjoy life is very important. I wouldn't suggest a particular amount to save, but saving money for leisure is great.
Exactly. Whenever I feel so stressed at work, I really feel the need to relax so leisure is really important for me.

Fair enough. In my case, I sometimes feel guilty to take money from my savings because I usually allot those for emergency situations not necessarily for leisure. That could be why. Thanks for this!

Exactly. Whenever I feel so stressed at work, I really feel the need to relax so leisure is really important for me.

I do save money for my leisure time. However, since I do not have any plans of spending excessive money right now, this is why I am on my "save mode" in order to save more and more money.

I do save money for my leisure time. However, since I do not have any plans of spending excessive money right now, this is why I am on my "save mode" in order to save more and more money.
Based on the economic situation of most of the countries presently, there is need for us to save certain amount out of the money that we earn because it is going to help us solvelot of things in the future.

Based on the economic situation of most of the countries presently, there is need for us to save certain amount out of the money that we earn because it is going to help us solvelot of things in the future.

Well, I think that saving money is important but saving natural resources is also quite important as well. When you run out of natural resources, you lose the ability to increase your exports.

It is easy to save when you have a budget. What i do is to have a leisure budget upfront. Then work backwards to develop a saving plan that will help me realize this dream. For example, i would plan for a vacation in December, then spread the amount required monthly from January. That way, you will not feel the pain of setting aside the lumpsum amount..

I always try as much as possible in order to save money for my leisure activities because I believe that all work and no play is actually going to make you a lot more stress that you can imagine.

Well, I think that saving money is important but saving natural resources is also quite important as well. When you run out of natural resources, you lose the ability to increase your exports.
I have a particular strategy that want to teach you. If you want to save your money away from inflation, it is better you keep your money in dollars and you could use two platforms for that. It is either you make use of the perfectmoney or you make use of the payeer or probably you can save your money in USDT.

To save money for leisure, you can only be easy doing that when you do save some percentage while or during your working hours or period so that during your leisure time what you say will help you.

To save money for leisure, you can only be easy doing that when you do save some percentage while or during your working hours or period so that during your leisure time what you say will help you.

Unfortunately, I have spent a lots of money for my leisure time. This is why now I need to be more careful when it comes to spending money. People start spending a lots of money for leisure time.

Well when it comes to the issue of savings,it is very important to set aside some substansive amount of money as savings,but if your expenses after due consideration do not meet up to save for leisure,you have to forgo it.

For now, I'm not saving for leisure. It's only when one has enough that he can consider saving for vacation and all of that. Leisure is optional and it should be treated as such. To me, there's no need to save for leisure.

For now, I'm not saving for leisure. It's only when one has enough that he can consider saving for vacation and all of that. Leisure is optional and it should be treated as such. To me, there's no need to save for leisure.

Well, I have also created a really tight budget and now I am also refraining from spending excessive money. I had to increase my budget due to the fact that prices of many things have increased.

Actually that should be the best way because on leisure times self, you will not have much time to spend well and enjoy yourself but if it is vacation, you will have all the time for yourself.

Actually that should be the best way because on leisure times self, you will not have much time to spend well and enjoy yourself but if it is vacation, you will have all the time for yourself.

Spending time outside of your home may mean that you may need to sacrifice money at certain times, especially if you are making money on hourly basis. The more hours you spend, the chances are that you will lose money.

Spending time outside of your home may mean that you may need to sacrifice money at certain times, especially if you are making money on hourly basis. The more hours you spend, the chances are that you will lose money.
Yeah.. that is the fact that is why it is not good to even leave a chance to pass you by and avoid any leisure for now and continue earning your money, the highest you can do is to go on vacation

I am somebody who always tries to calculate how much time I am going to give myself a treat for the whole month. I even go as far as selecting the particular venue and the particular date.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back