What's new

How do you manage your time with your diverse writing tasks?

This is true time management is one of the things which you can have when writing online,its goes along side with good plans if you plan perfectly you will be able to manage your time when doing any project online
Yes you are right sir,if you have a good plans towards your business you are going to enjoy it, a lot of business have failed because they don't have a good plan.

I like writing a lot and most times I do not make planning for the amount of hours I intend to write in a day. I most times just start writing whenever I am free. Writing is fun to me.

You need to have help, if you are a busy type you need to help, before you can be able to get what you are looking for, having a good plan is going to help you a lot.

When writing comes naturally to you, you would discover that you would never get bored of it. As it stands though, I have to balance it up with offline activities, I schedule online writing to 6-7 hours a day.

I try as much as possible to avoid distractions of all kinds, I set goals that help me manage my time better, and prioritize tough tasks, I don't strive for perfection, and I write in short spurts.

I work from home and writing online is my main source of income at the moment. I tend to work my way from the top with the most important writing jobs that I have been first on the list to complete and then I gradually work my way down to the ones that are not as important. The ones I class important are the ones the I am hired and paid to complete which is understandable.

I tend to spend around 6 - 8 hours a day writing with breaks in between but I have been known to go a lot longer if I have needed to and have gone as long as 12 hours before working on writing work and tasks that I have.

Finding a routine was the difficult one for me as I have been known to get side tracked and be working on one project and then get an idea and move onto another project because of that idea. I have got better at managing that which has helped me manage the time that I use for writing as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back