What's new

How do you manage your time with your diverse writing tasks?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I understand that, writing is a hobby for some people online, which means they can devote over 12 hours writing on different websites and earning from it too. I am passionate when it comes to writing, at same time, I manage my time well to devote to other tasks offline and online that is different from writing.

I use eight (8) hours of my time daily to engage in anything that has to do with writing on different earning websites. I have enough time to sleep, and time to take care of other assignments. Everything works out based on schedule and not working without proper plan.

Do you find writing as a hobby?
How long do you stay online writing?

I've learnt to schedule my writing tasks using the Pomodoro technique. This involves writing for a 25 minute stretch and then taking a break for 5 minutes before resuming again. The fourth time, I'll then take a break for 10 minutes.
With this method, I can post 50 times under 2 hours on a PTP forum.

Although I don't count the hours I use in writing, but I use my free time to write, I also love writing because am an introvert, I prefer to write than to speak.

Personally I am not into any writing forum or site but I believe is between your offline activities and that of online. Most online stuffs can be done at your own less busy period and at the comfort of your home.

On a daily basis I devote 6 hours of my time into writing even though I don't actually make it a stretch. I do usually take 20 minutes break between each 1 hour writing I do.

So I get to do other things that need to be done.

Writing is hobby for me. Though, I most time worked online, I spent nothing less than 5 hours everyday writing on forum and sites. I will write for forum and I also write for revenue sharing website. Writing on forum is not an issue.

I'm only working online here on bizdustry, for me it's not a problem because I always find time to post on bizdustry, I think the problem comes in when you are working on different forums.

I understand that, writing is a hobby for some people online, which means they can devote over 12 hours writing on different websites and earning from it too. I am passionate when it comes to writing, at same time, I manage my time well to devote to other tasks offline and online that is different from writing.

I use eight (8) hours of my time daily to engage in anything that has to do with writing on different earning websites. I have enough time to sleep, and time to take care of other assignments. Everything works out based on schedule and not working without proper plan.

One of the best ways to manage your health is to take breaks. Having said that, I also wok for at least eight hours each day in order to make cash and I must admit that I love my job.

One of the best ways to manage your health is to take breaks. Having said that, I also wok for at least eight hours each day in order to make cash and I must admit that I love my job.
Its depends on the type of business you are doing. Focusing for 8 hours on the screen in a day online maybe so stressful. personally I limit the amount of time I spend on the internet every day.

I like writing a lot, and I feel that I manage my time well. On this forum in particular, I plan my time well in order to ensure I don't flout the rules because I post up to 50 times in a structured timeframe

I like writing a lot, and I feel that I manage my time well. On this forum in particular, I plan my time well in order to ensure I don't flout the rules because I post up to 50 times in a structured timeframe
Wow, that requires a whole lot of discipline to be able to plan your time effectively and still stick to your plans and arrangement. There are other ways you can make money as a writer too.

Wow, that requires a whole lot of discipline to be able to plan your time effectively and still stick to your plans and arrangement. There are other ways you can make money as a writer too.
It would be really helpful if you recommend other ways and means of earning money online through writing. It would enable me to perform my hobby and be more financially buoyant while at it.

It would be really helpful if you recommend other ways and means of earning money online through writing. It would enable me to perform my hobby and be more financially buoyant while at it.
There is no special way other than the ones we already know. You could consider blogging, and freelance writing. I understand those ways are profitable too

There is no special way other than the ones we already know. You could consider blogging, and freelance writing. I understand those ways are profitable too
Oh ok, fair enough. Both these means are quite lucrative and fetch you quite a bit of revenue, but you need to generate traffic and have a consistent client base

Although I personally don't use any writing forums or websites, I think there should be a separation between your offline and online activities.
The majority of online tasks can be completed at your convenience and during times when you are less busy.

I manage my writing jobs in my break times because it is fun for me to write, everyone with a job or college should manage the time of doing jobs with studies.

I manage my writing jobs in my break times because it is fun for me to write, everyone with a job or college should manage the time of doing jobs with studies.
Wow, writing seems to be your real passion. Break time in most cases is always a time for people to take a break . if you are using this time to concentrate
on writing, are you not always stressed up ?

Despite the fact that I don't really push it, I dedicate 6 hours of my day to writing. I do, on average, take a 20-minute break in between each hour of writing.

I can now complete other tasks that are necessary.

I work 10-12 hours a day. I start with high paying tasks and gradually move to low paying tasks. I do things like forum postings only when I do not have any high paying assignments. I Nalso have a couple of passive income sources.

Writing online is a wonderful hobby for me. I devote a lot of time to it. Like 5 hours per day. I have to start early in the morning so that I can finish all the tasks on time. Then I try as much as possible to avoid distractions that make it hard for me to do the work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back