What's new

How do you get members on your forum?

1. Create a New User Onboarding Campaign. On pretty much every forum software ever made, users have to register via an email address. ...
  2. Encourage Participation and Sharing. ...
  3. Be Active and Helpful Personally. ...
  4. Promote Users. ...
  5. Hide Value from Guests. ...
  6. Use Your Forum For Value. ...
  7. Gamify the Board. ...
  8. Actively Moderate Your Forum.

I try to get mine through pure advertising and hard work and keeping them up and spending time with them.

What about you?
Promotion is undoubtedly the best method of spreading attention, but you also need to put more effort in interacting with regular contributors and avoid being overly pushy when it first starts to attract new users.

Advertising may be a good way, but I think rewarding people is the best way to attract people and also provide referral rewards

there are several ways where you can promote your forum, but in my opinion and the experience that I live on the forum sites, there is no best to make a referral contest from time to time with logical and reasonable conditions.
referral contest is one of the most effective way to get members on your forum, as you said it has to be reasonable and also logical as well, getting people that are been referred to your platform is much easier.

I try to get mine through pure advertising and hard work and keeping them up and spending time with them.

What about you?
many people buy fake member to make the forum look more active it can work but you also need to promote your forum media sites and advertisements can help to achieve this make sure your forum is good have rules moderators and thing like that

One of the easiest ways to get members and posts for your forum is by doing exchange with other forum owners. For instance you can join someone's forum make certain number of posts, and ask for return favor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back