What's new

How do you deal with loss of your investment in forex trading?

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many people have lost money to one investment or the other, while some people go hard on themselves even to the point of committing suicide, some take it easy and look forward hoping for the best.

How will really deal with the situation if you loss your investment in forex ????

People who go into such business like forex must ensure that they have a huge risk appetite and a strong shock absorber. With such mindset, the impact of losses may not be as drastic as it should have been. They should just dust themselves and get back up.

No matter how much one get to loss to forex trade, committing suicide is never the option and should never be an option. There is more to life than Money. I know how painful and depressing it can be to loss large sum of money to forex trade. Without realizing any profit. But that is no reason to take your God given life .

To overcome in such depressing them, I advice you take your mind off what has happened and move on with your life. Get occupied doing something. Move around with friends and cheer up your self.

Always know that no situation lasts forever. And with time you will be healed and back to normal.

Commuting suicide isn't the best option at all. Even when I feel so emotional overwhelmed, soured feelings, depressed and angered because of series of losses via forex trading. But we also need to comport our emotions not to grow bigger. I always tell myself without the experience as once failed before you can never learn the basics to attain success.

Everyone know that forex trading is risky and if anyone is willing to go into it must also know that you can actually lose money on it, if i lost money on forex there is nothing I can do because I was told that money can be loss on forex and money can be made on forex so having a lost in Forex is not actually the end of everything

Forex trading is a very high risk business, it's important to advise oneself when trying to trade that it can go either way, with that your mind will be more prepared to take whatever that comes out of it. When trading forex or investing in any high risk business i always try to put in only what I can lose.

Multiple loses in forex trading is not a new thing. It happens to many forex traders especially the beginners, the best you can do is count your loses and suspend whatever trade you wish to make until you get over the loss.

Loss of money in an investment should not be the reason to commit a suicide rather it should be seen as a learning experience.

There are so many things that can leads to lost of money in an forex. It might unexpected swinging of the market force. Sometimes its greedy on the traders side.

Therefore, when a loss happen in trading, it should be seen as opportunity to reflex on the case and come up with the plan to avoid such occurrence in the future.

Forex is just a more sophisticated way of gambling in my opinion.

Anyone venturing into it must know that can ruin one's finance.

I don't think I know of any other way to deal with losses on forex trading than to let go and move ahead. Virtually everyone knows forex trading involves quite a lot of risks even before starting or engaging in it. So moving forward is the best.

There is always a constant thing with forex exchange is that you must loose at one point in time so it's always pertinent that a forex trader has developed thick skin over loss or disappointment.
So when I lose in my forex trading, I stop trading it for a while then return for another trading experience.

Many people have lost money to one investment or the other, while some people go hard on themselves even to the point of committing suicide, some take it easy and look forward hoping for the best.

How will really deal with the situation if you loss your investment in forex ????
Its not sensible to investyour all the capital in only one place like forex trading or bitcoin or someone else.
Because chances of loss mean risk is everywhere and you must keep some reserve in case of loss from any trade you may work with that

No matter how much one get to loss to forex trade, committing suicide is never the option and should never be an option. There is more to life than Money. I know how painful and depressing it can be to loss large sum of money to forex trade. Without realizing any profit. But that is no reason to take your God given life .

To overcome in such depressing them, I advice you take your mind off what has happened and move on with your life. Get occupied doing something. Move around with friends and cheer up your self.

Always know that no situation lasts forever. And with time you will be healed and back to normal.
It is also important to talk to someone especially an older and experienced person or a friend one can confined in about it too so that solace can come from them and one can be advised .

The loss may have happened, but it is not the end of the world.
Post automatically merged:

It is also important to talk to someone especially an older and experienced person or a friend one can confined in about it too so that solace can come from them and one can be advised .

The loss may have happened, but it is not the end of the world.

Maybe some of these ways you can deal with loss of your investment in forex trading:
You need Money Management, the more capital for forex trading and the smaller the trading lot, the position of capital resistance will be stronger and vice versa, you also need to avoid Fear and Greed, Use reasonable Stop Loss and Take Profits when Open Position, or Can Also Exit Market when the analysis does not go according to the price reality itself. Learn how to manage the price movement characteristics of a currency exchange pair, for example: Euro / USD.

Any business or investment always go either way. It is either we loss or we gain. To reduce the effects of the loss, We should always do forex with money that we can afford to lose. We should not allow greed to take over us when investing.

We all know that the forex market is a very volatile one and as such, big movements could swing the market up and down. First of all we must learn to accept that losses are bound to occur and there is nothing you can do about it, secondly you should pre define the amount of losses you can handle, you should know how much loss you can tolerate.

Well , when one wants to engage in forex trading, he or she already knows that it is a game of either a win or a loss , thus should be ready to accept the outcome . It is only those that invested so much in the forex trading without having profit are mostly affected by the outcome .

Forex losses can not be avoided, no matter how you try

Strategically Plan For Success: Most people focus on finding a trading strategy that wins a lot. They figure if they find the right trading strategy, they won’t have to worry about those pesky things like money management and trading psychology.

So, they find a strategy and try it, only to abandon it after a loss or couple of losses. After all, they want a trading strategy that wins all the time, or most of the time, right? This leads to a Cycle Of Failure where they are constantly trying new strategies and then abandoning them.

If you followed your forex trading plan but the trade went bad, note down in a trading diary what market conditions were and the reasons why you made this trade. Then, focus your mind on something else, it is important to be fully released from this loss and mentally ready to trade with a fresh perspective. After the markets have closed, you can review this particular trade. Your trading system might not be perfect for all market conditions. If this is true, you will need to identify the market conditions that best suit your system. A trending market, a consolidating market, volatility levels..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back