What's new

How do you deal with loss of your investment in forex trading?

When you are engaged in trading it is always better to be safe than to be bold with your moves. High yielding currency can also be a losing venture with the high risk so there is the catch. I understand the conservative forex trading will not earn you much but that is the safest in terms of risk. When you incur a big loss the only way to recover is to go on the safe side even if it takes years before you can recover your losses.

As an investor in forex trading or any other investment, if I lose any amount of money while investing I will just move on with other investment. In life you can't win all, you win some you lose some. That's why it's important to have a risk management strategy you follow during the course of trading. With this it will be easy for you to make decisions in trading.

The moment I make up my mind for business, I’m ready for all the wins and loss that’s comes with it and forex is no exception. It’s not easy moving on from a big loss but you just have to move on and fight for another day. Work on your mistakes and figure out a solution

Its not sensible to investyour all the capital in only one place like forex trading or bitcoin or someone else.
Because chances of loss mean risk is everywhere and you must keep some reserve in case of loss from any trade you may work with that
This is one of the best advice that forex traders should use.

Even the very seasoned ones never put all their money into it, instead they diversify.

They use the profits to start other business that are less risky.

Every business has a risk, some businesses have higher risks than others. Forex trade is pretty high in the risk department, before going into the business, one should know that he/she will be taking a huge risk and therefore should be ready for anything that comes their way.

Losing is part of any business. We learn when er lose. It is only coward that think of suicide after losing. You need to study what led to the failure, re strategize and make sure you invest what you can afford to lose.

First of all learn from your mistake, ensure you use proper risk management, try to have a trading plan which entails how many pips you take profit and leave the market for the day because overtrading is one of the reasons people loose money in forex, use recommended lot size for your account.

It depends on the loss though, if it was a big loss I'll take a break, calm my head, retrace my steps and come back this time with a better strategy and planning. Planning is quite important in forex investments.

The following ways in which you can deal with your loss of your investment in forex trading are
Number one maybe the actual money you deposit as your investment is fore trade is too low for the leverage taking for instance you deposit 9$ and you set your leverage at 0.01 so in this process you need to set your investment high so the actual money you deposit should be like15 dollars upward and if you feel that you don't get your trade right just leave the trade for some time

First and foremost before going into forex, try and learn about risk management and reward ratio so as to avoid loss that will lead to something that will affect your emotions negatively, but if great loss occur you dont have any choice rather than to man up and learn from your mistake, as a forex trader always treat your mistakes and loss as an experience so as to avoid future occurrence of such mistakes.

The only way you can deal with lose in the forex market is by calming down or better still leaving the market for sometime to get fresh air. If you go back immediately to make back your loss, you might end up losing more.

forex trading is about ups and downs and loss is part of what made forex trading, anytime you loose in forex,you just have to be patient and wait for the table to turn around to your financially bouyant time

Every business is risk, but I try to make my findings before investing my money in any business so as to not run into unnecessary loss. Forex is not a very reliable investment despite the huge gain, so I don't think I can invest in it.

1) Check the reason for your loss and journal it
2) Avoid revenging the market
3) Take a day off from the market and come back stronger
4) Study more
Post automatically merged:

1) Check the reason for your loss and journal it
2) Avoid revenging the market
3) Take a day off from the market and come back stronger
4) Study more

Losses are not evitable in forex trading , but one needs to be strategic in money management to remain in profits even in loses.

People who venture into for ex trading should know they can loose money anytime, any day and dealing with that is an important aspect one needs to know and accept.
However you can try out some of these steps ....
Accepting you lost a trade.
Stop Revenge Trading.
Take a Small Break.
Analyse Past Mistakes.
Focus on Your Goal Again.
Get Some Inspiration (Remembering why You Entered the Markets) ...
Get Back into the Game.

Take responsibility: The failure was made by you; make sure you own it. Don't brush it aside, hide from it, or blame your loss on "smart money." You govern your trade when you take control, and that is exactly where you want to be.

before you go into an investment like Forex you should have known that it is a give or take hence you should set your mind ready in case you get loss but if you are managing a client investment it is best you spread such investment such a way that it will not affect you but if you are to lose all their Investments well depends on the agreement you have with investor if not you are to pay him or her back her money.

I think the proper way for any trader to deal with loss of investment in Forex trading is to make proper research and try to improve on his trading strategies, losing your money in Forex doesn't mean you have to give up.

Commuting suicide isn't the best option at all. Even when I feel so emotional overwhelmed, soured feelings, depressed and angered because of series of losses via forex trading. But we also need to comport our emotions not to grow bigger. I always tell myself without the experience as once failed before you can never learn the basics to attain success.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back