What's new

How do you deal with loss of your investment in forex trading?

You have said it all, if you don't have a good mindset that means you are not ready to earn money,a lot of people are not earning money because they don't have the mindset.
That's true, just like I use to say, if you don't have a good mindset in trading you are not going to have the best results you are looking for,a lot of people don't really know this.

This is an important thread because it truly defines what the successful traders do in loosing periods streak as opposed to the unprofitable ones. They always learn from their errors.

That's true, just like I use to say, if you don't have a good mindset in trading you are not going to have the best results you are looking for,a lot of people don't really know this.
That's just the fact, that's why you need to have the knowledge before you can invest your money, if you don't know how Forex trading works then you need to work on yourself.

That's true, if you want to succeed in trading you need to have the right mindset, this will help you a lot, having a proper mindset is very important in trading.

Everyone know that forex trading is risky and if anyone is willing to go into it must also know that you can actually lose money on it, if i lost money on forex there is nothing I can do because I was told that money can be loss on forex and money can be made on forex so having a lost in Forex is not actually the end of everything
One of the things that anyone that wants to go into the trading of forex is that they should be able to know that the trading market is volatile and the price of commodities as well as currency can change.

One of the things that anyone that wants to go into the trading of forex is that they should be able to know that the trading market is volatile and the price of commodities as well as currency can change.
And you may never have an idea of when that will happen that is why I proper stop loss is very important to enable you cut your losses based on what you are willing to lose.

That's true, if you want to succeed in trading you need to have the right mindset, this will help you a lot, having a proper mindset is very important in trading.
You have a good point there, This the first thing you need to have before you can take a trade, if you don't have the right mindset you are not going to have success.

The best time I grow and develop as a trader is the time I incurred loses.
It humbles me and offers me the opportunity to learn the reason behind my failure.

The best time I grow and develop as a trader is the time I incurred loses.
It humbles me and offers me the opportunity to learn the reason behind my failure.
That's true,a lot of new traders don't understand this, if they take a losing trade they'll just give up, those kinds of people will go with the mindset of forex trading is a scam.

I always go into the market with the mindset that they are some of my trades that are not really going to go the way I wanted . This is completely normal because you cannot have a 100% win rate.

I always go into the market with the mindset that they are some of my trades that are not really going to go the way I wanted . This is completely normal because you cannot have a 100% win rate.
This is indeed a wonderful mindset and I believe that it would help you become consistently profitable in the long run.
In as much as you learn from your losing trades

That's true, if you have that mindset you are going to get what you want, sometimes what we do might be proven wrong by the market, having that kind of mindset is good.

I always have a plan on how much I can risk or throw out in a trade. This means that I can decide that I only want to lose about 3% of my capital and whenever I enjoy too many losses I just take a break.

I always have a plan on how much I can risk or throw out in a trade. This means that I can decide that I only want to lose about 3% of my capital and whenever I enjoy too many losses I just take a break.
That's just the fact, just like the popular sayings if you failed to plan you have planned to fail, if you are not good at planning I don't think forex trading is for you, a lot of people don't get this.

Back in those days I do use hedging to recover some of my loss so I think that you can choose to spend some time thinking of how to deal with loss because it's must happen I use hedging most of the time ,also apply stop loss and take profit to ensure your trade is safe from unexpected loss

One should enter the forex market with the awareness and acceptance that it is possible to lose money. Plus you should invest with an amount that you have decided and accepted that you can afford to lose it. But still make sure to trade with good skill and strategy. This mindset will make it easier to accept loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back