What's new

How do you deal with loss of your investment in forex trading?

Many people have lost money to one investment or the other, while some people go hard on themselves even to the point of committing suicide, some take it easy and look forward hoping for the best.

How will really deal with the situation if you loss your investment in forex ????
This is a very tough one. I would say you pick up again. First forex is not a get rich scheme and should not be assumed to be. Whentrading always try and withdrawal your capitaland trade with the income you are getting instead. Doing this even if you losse you dont losse your capital.

one thing we should understand is that everyone has their own unique way of dealing with business loss. but i think one of the best ways to handle loss is to focus more on your set goals, have a set goal in mind, that even when you face loss, your goals and the reasons you want to achieve that goal should be what pushes you to keep pressing on.

Losing my money to forex is the same as losing my money to betting or gambling, so if I lose money to forex, I will act and do the same way I will react if I lose money to gambling.

Get some money and try my luck again.

Accept that it is lost. Stop live trade and start demo trading your strategy to know where lies the fault that caused your loss. Seek a mentor and get help to compose your trade. If you need a new strategy it is time to start learning it.

Many people have lost money to one investment or the other, while some people go hard on themselves even to the point of committing suicide, some take it easy and look forward hoping for the best.

How will really deal with the situation if you loss your investment in forex ????
This is a very tough one. I would say you pick up again. First forex is not a get rich scheme and should not be assumed to be. Whentrading always try and withdrawal your capitaland trade with the income you are getting instead. Doing this even if you losse you dont losse your capital.

This can be really depressing and frustrating to losse ones investment in other to gain more money but when there is life there is hope so do not think of taking your life just pick up yourselves and continue working hard

Do Your Homework.
Find a Reputable Broker.
Use a Practice Account.
Keep Charts Clean.
Protect Your Trading Account.
Start Small When Going Live.
Use Reasonable Leverage.
Keep Good Records.

Do Your Homework.
Find a Reputable Broker.
Use a Practice Account.
Keep Charts Clean.
Use Reasonable Leverage.
Keep Good Records.

There are best Ways to Avoid Losing Money in Forex
Do Your Homework.
Find a Reputable Broker.
Use a Practice Account.
Keep Charts Clean.
Use Reasonable Leverage.
Keep Good Records.

You made the loss; be sure to own it. Don’t brush it aside, hide from it, or blame the “smart money” for your loss. When you take ownership, you control your trading — and that’s exactly where you want to be.

Ups and down are part of the life, but we should not take it too serious, if we have gone to loss tomorrow, then the next day can also be in our profit, so we should keep hope on God and believe on god he give provide many oppurtunities in life.

If I loose my money on forex trading investment I will have to keep fighting and let go of the money. What if one have accident his way to work what will you do? Kill yourself? No but take yourself to hospital and treat yourself, the money for treatment will it kill you, we move on.

As we know that Forex trading is a lucrative business that people are generating a huge profits from it and at the same time people are loosing their money there. Who ever that want to do a forex trading should always bear it in mind that results maybe lose or gain. Though, I am not in the business but there is no you will lose money that you will not feel bad.

Forex trading is very risky and sometimes if you lose your money so much in Forex do not try to get it back by spending all the time trying to get your money back from trading because this can lead too much more loss because you only be trading out of emotion , which is not the best option

Deal? there nothing you can do. The moment lost you have lost it then. The only thing one can derive from this is the lesson learnt or too realize that the strategy he uses no longer works then its high time to change the strategy

Forex trading is what am still thinking if I will still go back to because I thought it was easy just the way I was thought, and the crown it all the demo I traded deceive me into deposited into my real account, and I was surprised as I sat down watching my money being drain off.

menu
Choose your language
close

English (International)

English (Australia)

Deutsch

Français

Nederlands

Italiano

Română

Español

Español (Latinoamérica)

Português

Latviešu

Lietuviškas

Eesti

Русский

Magyar

Polski

Hrvatski

Čeština

Български

Slovenski

Tiếng Việt

Bahasa Indonesia

हिन्दी

ภาษาไทย

العربية

বাংলা

Khmer

한국어

中文
Top Reasons Why Forex Traders Fail and Lose Money
December 28, 2018 11:40 UTC
Reading time: 11 minutes
Let's consider the following statement. If it's true that the market can only go up or down over the long-term, then using the most basic 1:1 risk/reward ratio, there should be at least 50% winners, shouldn't there? Well, there isn't. This article debates in favour of the notion that a trader is their own worst enemy, and that human error is at the root of most problems. In short, the main reason why Forex traders lose money is no rocket science. It's the traders themselve.

1. Adding to a losing trade in the belief you were right on the original trade entry, and only your timing was wrong. You can even add with a greater amount on the subsequent entry to make the recovery easier. The simple fact is that while this can work as a method, it is usually not optimal, and you will usually get better results by just accepting the first loss and closing the trade instead of attempting a “rescue”. After all, if your original “stop” was hit, why should the second trade be any better than the first?
  2. “Turning with the wind” and opening a trade in the opposite direction. This is actually not “avoiding” a loss, it is in effect crystallizing a loss by changing your net position. If you are long 1 lot and then you go short 2 lots, you end up net short 1 lot with a crystallized loss on that long 1 lot.
There is one other thing you can do: not close losing trades, and let them run further and further against you. If you do this, you will eventually blow your account.
https://bizdustry.com/forum/forex-forum.163/post-thread

Multiple loses in forex trading is not a new thing. It happens to many forex traders especially the beginners, the best you can do is count your loses and suspend whatever trade you wish to make until you get over the loss.

Concerning this issue you should know that forex trading is a very high risk business, it's important to advise oneself when trying to trade that it can go either way, with that your mind will be more prepared to take whatever that comes out of it. When trading forex or investing in any high risk business i always try to put in only what I can lose therefore i am not deeply shook with the outcome

Concerning how an individual can deal with loss of investment in forex trading. Well, for anyone goin into forex, one of your strength should be accepting risk and having risk tolerance. If you can't accept risk, don't bother going into it because they are alot in it. Learn to keep calm and learn from your mistakes

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back