What's new

How Do you Deal WIth Budgeting?

Dealing with a budget is something you need to think about your income and spending, if you equally managed this, you can deal. Savings are something you deal with in your budgeting.

one of the best way in which I have budgeted in the past is using a notebook to put down everything I need. I usually save some certain percentage of my income and invest some certain percentage and leave some for solving my daily needs.

I've never been into budgeting as such, but generally try to live a relatively frugal life. Now that I am looking to get a mortgage and things in the near(ish) future, it may be time to start

Dealing with budget is one of those things which any business operator should have if you can deal with budget then you are not in a better position to operate any business.

Budget brings about proper planng and understanding of financial up and down in any business

Dealing with budget is one of those things which any business operator should have if you can deal with budget then you are not in a better position to operate any business.

Budget brings about proper planng and understanding of financial up and down in any business

Cutting the cost and saving extra cash is the best thing that you could do to save as much money as possible and save money even after creating a great budget.

Budgeting is indeed important, but inflation rate is one of the biggest enemies of budget. The value of money is going down rapidly and many people have failed to stick to budget.
I totally agree. The inflation is kinda worse now and it's really hard to budget because of it. 😣

I totally agree. The inflation is kinda worse now and it's really hard to budget because of it. 😣

Since inflation is increasing each month in many parts of the country, it would be a really great idea to save money each month in order to deal with the rising prices.

Since inflation is increasing each month in many parts of the country, it would be a really great idea to save money each month in order to deal with the rising prices.
Exactly! Although it's getting harder to save up due to price increase everywhere, we gotta do our best to survive. 😩

Exactly! Although it's getting harder to save up due to price increase everywhere, we gotta do our best to survive. 😩

The biggest problem is that many people have many members in their families and many of those members are unemployed. This causes problems for families. This is why I think that education is necessary.

You are right. Today, budgeting is just a pain in the a**. Since everything seem to change everyday. From gas prices to foodstuff. You make a budget today, tomorrow you will have to change it. However, i think the most important thing is to get into the habit of looking at your finances and tracking your spending. You can do this by using a budgeting app like Mint or Personal Capital, but even just keeping track on paper will work too.

Budgetting is something that I do not take likely in my business at all. I always try to involve all my team members whenever I am creating a budget to ensure that we arrive at something best for the business.
That is a good way to ensure that a business is run in a healty manner,one of the things that makes most business expecially new start ups is that of managing finance effectively,and this can make the business to go down.

I don't use any software to do my budget. Budgeting does not require much calculation, in my opinion. When it's not a whole country that I'm setting a budget for. I just plan how much I will spend and how much I will save. After all, how much am earning monthly?

I don't use any software to do my budget. Budgeting does not require much calculation, in my opinion. When it's not a whole country that I'm setting a budget for. I just plan how much I will spend and how much I will save. After all, how much am earning monthly?

I would also prefer to have a manual record of my budget. This makes things easy for me. There are many applications in Playstore that allow you to calculate your budget and expenses, but I do not need them as I do not run a really huge business.

Well budgeting in how you do spend and save all depends on once need and purpose individually. It is just good that you have a very good and accurate budget in order to deal with your spending and also saving.

Well budgeting in how you do spend and save all depends on once need and purpose individually. It is just good that you have a very good and accurate budget in order to deal with your spending and also saving.

Many people believe that just because they have set up a budget amount, this means that it is okay for them to spend the whole amount. This is a really big misconception.

Many people believe that just because they have set up a budget amount, this means that it is okay for them to spend the whole amount. This is a really big misconception.
Yeah.. things in life either in the aspect of businesses and investment are not done that way, it is better to be minimizing your budget of spendings in everything you do.

Yeah.. things in life either in the aspect of businesses and investment are not done that way, it is better to be minimizing your budget of spendings in everything you do.

The month of October has started and I have many goals regarding this month. I plan to create a resolution for each month and evaluate my progress daily. This is the best way to make things better.

I don't take budgeting as a big deal.
I love budgeting because it helps me attain the life I envisioned for myself.
It helps me cut down some unnecessary expenses and frivolities

Calculate your monthly income, pick a budgeting method and monitor my progress as well as applying the 20 30 50 rule (divide my monthly after-tax income into three spending categories: 50% for needs, 30% for wants and 20% for savings or paying off debt.)

I deal with budgeting under self control and discipline situations. You have to set priorities. They make you focus and get on the right track. You need the money for important things in future.Do it now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back