What's new

How Do you Deal WIth Budgeting?

empire1

Feb 2, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all have to watch out what we spend and do and earn, Hell it's part of our lives and at times I love to buy what I want but at the end of the day I watch what I spend and get to but things that I really need. Buying games is my last to-do list unless I treat myself.

So, how do you deal with your budgets? what are your aim and your focuses are. Do you use software for certain bank accounts deals or what?

And of the day I tend to have a good amount of cash at home in a safe location so that the banks and Government don't know and it's there for a raining day.

Still living at home I'm in a pretty good position I don't have to worry about massive bills. I'm also not typically a super expensive person as far as living costs go, and even pre-COVID I was never super big on going on holidays/going out. This makes it pretty easy to have cash for when I want something.
For the last 3 or so years however I've made sure split what I get paid into "spending money" and "saving money", with the latter going to the credit union rather than the bank because it's pretty out of the way there. Banks/credit cards make it too easy to impulse spend, so I just eliminate that opportunity entirely.

I've been pumping everything extra into Index Funds. Besides a drop early in the pandemic the market has recovered well. My Index Funds portfolio is still going strong, and has actually increased the the COVID times. It'll take a hit most likely when the post-COVD recession hits, but history shows the market always recovers.

Set budget details appropriately. Budgets,come in different forms,delegate effectively, collaborate.
Standardize budget reporting collect complete, accurate numbers.
Choose nimble accounting software.
Set budget update appointments.
Keep looking forward.

For now, I still do a lot of my budgeting in a decentralized manner. I do it majorly offline and use an app that helps with automated debiting so that my savings go to the right place.
Though I feel discipline is the biggest factor in budgeting.

I have a budget now for everything. I make sure not to spend too much in investments and I make sure to have enough for food, bills, and debts. Have to stay ahead to keep ahead.

I read a quote about saving and budgeting, that says "budgeting is knowing where your money is going before it's gone" it stuck me. Previously I always wonder where my money went. But now I have a road map. Still, I get some occasional bumps but I get a general idea about where am heading to. Have a clear-cut budget and have a solid saving mechanism. Grow your money and make your money work. Making your money work is the secret of financial success.

Set budget details appropriately. Budgets,come in different forms,delegate effectively, collaborate.
Standardize budget reporting collect complete, accurate numbers.
Choose nimble accounting software.
Set budget update appointments.
Keep looking forward.
On thing about doing budget and the ability to follow it through,is based on discipline on the part of the on implementing it,the will must be there to be able to follow through all that have been mapped out to be accomplished.

Budgetting is something that I do not take likely in my business at all. I always try to involve all my team members whenever I am creating a budget to ensure that we arrive at something best for the business.

I usually try to create my own budget myself because I'm the only one who can be able to understand the exact needs of my business. I am going to consult other people if I think that there is a need to.

I usually make a monthly budget on my monthly income. I found out that this has helped me minimize my spending and also helped me to save more. Budgeting is a good way to have a good set out plan on how you intend to manage your fund.

Actually anyone who wants to follow a specific budget must know how to be disciplined like the person will be disciplined and then he must have a set out or cut out amount you want to be spending either on a monthly basis or on a weekly basis as this will help you manage your income and how you spend.

If you want to know how to follow a particular budget then it is important that you should write down everything that is involved and the highest and lowest amount in which you can get it and stick to it.

We all have to watch out what we spend and do and earn, Hell it's part of our lives and at times I love to buy what I want but at the end of the day I watch what I spend and get to but things that I really need. Buying games is my last to-do list unless I treat myself.

So, how do you deal with your budgets? what are your aim and your focuses are. Do you use software for certain bank accounts deals or what?

And of the day I tend to have a good amount of cash at home in a safe location so that the banks and Government don't know and it's there for a raining day.
  1. Try the 50/30/20 rule as a simple budgeting framework.
  2. Allow up to 50% of your income for needs.
  3. Leave 30% of your income for wants.
  4. Commit 20% of your income to savings and debt repayment.

I deal with budgeting by cutting down my expenses. This is the best thing a person could do in order to prevent excessive expenditure. A person must spend money on things he or she really needs.

Actually handling the issue of budgeting is very important because alot of people can not deal with the issue of savings and spending to a greater extent if you can not budget, it will be very difficult to have a proper spending.

To be entirely honest I'm bad with budgeting, I'm more an impulsive spender hence I have one principle that helps my spending.
The principle is "Save be for you Spend" that mean once that money comes in, remove the part for saving before you start spending.

For me, budgeting is all about priorities. I figure out what's most important to me financially and then make sure that I'm spending my money in a way that supports those priorities. For example, if saving for retirement is a top priority, then I'll make sure to budget enough money each month to contribute to my 401k. If traveling is important to me, then I'll make sure to set aside money each month for plane tickets and hotel reservations.

Of course, it's not always easy to stick to a budget, but by being intentional about my spending decisions, I've been able to stay on track and save for the things that are most important to me.

Actually handling the issue of budgeting is very important because alot of people can not deal with the issue of savings and spending to a greater extent if you can not budget, it will be very difficult to have a proper spending.

Budgeting is indeed important, but inflation rate is one of the biggest enemies of budget. The value of money is going down rapidly and many people have failed to stick to budget.

Actually the value of money is going down every blessed and most especially those of the third world countries but alot of people are still making it because they do not deviate from there plans despite the inflation.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back