What's new

Do better living circumstances equate to a better deal?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It really relies on a lot of factors nowadays, in my opinion, as people are willing to spend a lot of money simply to feel comfortable. It doesn't matter to me because I just don't have the money, I accept the terms of my payments, and I know that I will have to pay more for a better place.

If you want to live in a better place, you will have to pay better price. I am a price conscious consumer, for me price is more important that the feature. That's because I cannot afford expensive things. Having a house with a lot of amenities is good but I will have to pay a lot of money, which I might not be able to do it

Comfort is a key factor for many consumers, but for that, you first have to be able to afford it, since it is an added value that usually increases the cost of the specific good, for example, that of a house, if you cannot afford great luxuries, then do not even consider it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back