What's new

How do you cope with multiple business options??

In this case you really need to choose the one that interests you the most because that will be the one you will enjoy better,sometimes you choose it based on how profitable,and how it will be easier for you to engage in other activities in your life.

It's true there are people who have multiple businesses and managing them at the same time could pose a challenge, so if it's more than two I would say one could focus on two and delegate the test

There are people who even your own mother to businesses. All you need is the knowledge and understanding of how to carry out business duties and of course stay focused on achieving your goal.

Just as you have rightly said, it is not that easy managing and keeping accounts of more than one business. I think the next option would be to employ someone to manage them for you or you take the number you can manage and drop the rest. It is just my opinion.

The nature of the businesses will determine whether it is possible to maintain two or more businesses as. Some business requires enough time, while some do not.

It is not a good thing to find yourself entangled with so many businesses all at the same time. You will find out that you won't be able to concentrate and you'll be loosing profits in the long run

I write the businesses I am having trouble choosing then I pick the one I am more compatible with or I pick the one I am most passionate about

I've seen entrepreneurs who handles more than one business, keeps data of everything around their business. I know its not easy to keep up to date of every aspect of such multiple types of business.

Do you think its possible to handle more than two businesses, as same time give perfect account of them all?
This is a big problem that I am fitting as I seem to have several business ideas in my head that I didn't want to do but the challenge I am facing is that I do not have the capital resources to start of these businesses and actually run them so what I am left with a closed fist of business ideas popping up in my head every now and then.

It is a good thing that you should have multiple streams of income and also at the same time have only the ones that you will be able to manage.

Anyone who wants to venture into any business must have the specific business in mind and of course make a lot of research and have knowledge of how to make such a business successful.

This is a big problem that I am fitting as I seem to have several business ideas in my head that I didn't want to do but the challenge I am facing is that I do not have the capital resources to start of these businesses and actually run them so what I am left with a closed fist of business ideas popping up in my head every now and then.
First of all you need capital first before you think of business ideas. Money comes first before any other thing you're planning for your business. Without money you can't execute your long time business ideas.

Yes it is possible to handle more than two businesses at the same time and still keep a perfect account of records of allo of them too. You can employ good hands to make it very easy too

When there are multiple business options to deal with i look at the ones that will solve the current problem people are facing and engage in solving them leaving those that will not solve immediate problems behind, because to me business is all about solving problems and getting reward.

Chasing multiple business options or ideas is often refers to multiple shining syndromes. It is very hard to make a progress in this kind of Chase's. it is good to follow one business idea until successful before you move to another one.

Like you said, you have seen people do this, which means it is indeed possible to achieve this but the many question is if they would able to give account for everything currently. Truth of the matter ia every one of us have different capacity. Not everyone is actually built to handle multiple jobs

Handling more than two businesses at the same time and giving perfect and accurate records of things around the business maybe a little difficult but not impossible to achieve. You might need to get yourself a helping hand

First of all you need capital first before you think of business ideas. Money comes first before any other thing you're planning for your business. Without money you can't execute your long time business ideas.
No, I completely disagree with you with that money is the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to starting up a business contact as I am concerned the most important things that come to mind when you come to starting of your business if the knowledge of that business then you can then search for money for it.

Yes, that's the first aim i got, for initiating different business options. Spend time to enhance the current one, and make sure its up and running then you can expand and still diversify to other business option.
Very true, most times when you give such advice to persons, they might feel you are just saying that cause you cant do it yourself or because you dont want them to expand their business wahala. But its the simple truth, if you just start opening them one after the other, without allowing anyone to grow the pressure would be too much on you.

I don't think that is actually possible though. The best one can do is to hire a sales person or supervisor who will diligently monitor the Business and give the owner of the business some sort of feedback at the end of each day

Very true, most times when you give such advice to persons, they might feel you are just saying that cause you cant do it yourself or because you dont want them to expand their business wahala. But its the simple truth, if you just start opening them one after the other, without allowing anyone to grow the pressure would be too much on you.
That's why you shouldn't rush things you should just start it gradually and expand your business when the time is right for it. Cos expansion matters a lot when it comes to more business profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back