What's new

How do you cope with multiple business options??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I've seen entrepreneurs who handles more than one business, keeps data of everything around their business. I know its not easy to keep up to date of every aspect of such multiple types of business.

Do you think its possible to handle more than two businesses, as same time give perfect account of them all?

It is not easy to handle several businesses, one will certainly suffer. It is only large companies with several directors that can handle this effectively.

It is not easy to handle several businesses, one will certainly suffer. It is only large companies with several directors that can handle this effectively.
Companies can effectively handle their various business branches cos of the number of staffs working on it. They have different managers to oversee its continuous business overflow. Done individuals manage two or more business at a time and never experienced hard times controlling them all.

I do a lot of things, from running website to providing digital marketing and seo to clients, to selling websites. I hire virtual assistants to assist me.

The best way to manage two or more businesses at the same time is with staff support and good time management, so I believe you can do it when you plan for it. I know people who have managed to move forward with two businesses.

It is possible to manage two businesses at same time. The employee needs staff members who can guide him to manage his multiple business choice and raise much more funds and keep the business afloat.

You can manage any number of business provided you are in good health, can work long hours, and have supportive team

You can manage any number of business provided you are in good health, can work long hours, and have supportive team
You're right. As long as the business owner is physical string, have responsive team, and have plenty hours to devote for his or her businesses, then the said person is good to go.

I think you need to work like an ass until your health supports you. You need to make a lot of money when you can as in your old age, you may not be able to work and also have to spend a lot of money in health bills.

I think that it is possible to run several businesses at once, but not alone of course. You will have to hire people to do some of the management for you. Then you will be the general director checking the progress of each of them.

Coping with multiple buisness options at once can be a little problematic if you don't get your priorities right. It is possible to get the services of very good hands to help you run some of these business outlets of yours if you want to get the best out of it

You can actually cope with multiple business if you have the experience on all the businesses that you established. All you need to do is to employ experts who has undergone a training to help in managing each of the brach of the businesses that you owned, this way you will only have to supervise their business administration.

I've seen entrepreneurs who handles more than one business, keeps data of everything around their business. I know its not easy to keep up to date of every aspect of such multiple types of business.

Do you think its possible to handle more than two businesses, as same time give perfect account of them all?
I think that the more businesses that you have the more likely you are to try and neglect one of the business ventures. If you have other people that are assisting you then perhaps you can manage more than one, however i am of the feeling that if you do one business you do it the best you can rather than split your focus.

I think that the more businesses that you have the more likely you are to try and neglect one of the business ventures. If you have other people that are assisting you then perhaps you can manage more than one, however i am of the feeling that if you do one business you do it the best you can rather than split your focus.
Its good to start with one first, then when it lasted for years and we stabilize it. Maybe we can think about having two or more businesses. What makes those notable business gurus you hear their names today, is because of the numerous business they own.

When I was working in a software house the owner has other business interests. He was hands-on in supervision of the software house because he loved technology. His printing press business is run by a trusted manager. Another of his businesses is the rental of small market stalls that was also handled by another trusted hand. It is not good scatter yourself too think with many business endeavors.

Yes it is possible to even handle four and have all the accounts in good conditions, all you need do is always track and document all the business activities.

It may not be easy but it is possible. The moment I have two successful businesses, I will make it a shareholding companies where I will be the chairman of the board to ease my stress.
Post automatically merged:

It may not be easy but it is possible. The moment I have two successful businesses, I will make it a shareholding companies where I will be the chairman of the board to ease my stress.

It is not as if it is not possible for one individual to handle multiple businesses all at once, but to what advantage practically is it to the person doing things that way actually? No advantage doing things that way at all. You got to sublet

Its good to start with one first, then when it lasted for years and we stabilize it. Maybe we can think about having two or more businesses. What makes those notable business gurus you hear their names today, is because of the numerous business they own.
I agree with your notion of waiting until teh first business is stable before venturing into other businesses. This makes sense because then the business would be a well oiled machine and will have managers and so forth to see to day to day operations, which you can then focus your attention on the second business and developing it.

I agree with your notion of waiting until teh first business is stable before venturing into other businesses. This makes sense because then the business would be a well oiled machine and will have managers and so forth to see to day to day operations, which you can then focus your attention on the second business and developing it.
Yes, that's the first aim i got, for initiating different business options. Spend time to enhance the current one, and make sure its up and running then you can expand and still diversify to other business option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back