How do you cope with being out of job?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The regular term when applied is call "in-between jobs".

As a contact staff, how did you cope with the being out of job ?

It is really not a nice time to be honest but then, I just make do and wait for a new job. Sometimes the wait is very short and long at other times.

Most of times it takes too long to settle once you are out of job and it becomes a very difficult moment for someone and maybe at that moment you have nothing in your bank savings..so what i do i just don't relax rather i do small tasks to keep me busy as i search for a better job
That's a wise decision, not to be idle but to find something to do

Most of times it takes too long to settle once you are out of job and it becomes a very difficult moment for someone and maybe at that moment you have nothing in your bank savings..so what i do i just don't relax rather i do small tasks to keep me busy as i search for a better job
I also do this especially when I see that my savings is dwindling. Those times in between jobs is one of the reasons I don't like contract jobs. It can be a very frustrating time.

That's why I love having other side Hustles especially the offline type. I have been into food processing, and I'm trying to venture into agriculture now, mainly tree crops that produce within a year.

The regular term when applied is call "in-between jobs".

As a contact staff, how did you cope with the being out of job ?
Sincerely speaking, its never easy to cope without a job, especially with pressing financial needs. During this period, I usually do any available menail jobs around

It's really humiliating not to have any source of income while out of job but the best way to utilize that time is to acquire new skills, network yourself and meet new people

Sincerely speaking, its never easy to cope without a job, especially with pressing financial needs. During this period, I usually do any available menail jobs around
that's why job security is a faux. You can get retrench anytime.
It's really humiliating not to have any source of income while out of job but the best way to utilize that time is to acquire new skills, network yourself and meet new people
That's right. And with the internet, alot of opportunities online

It is not easy handling such a situation. But the best thing is that we do not allow ourselves give up easily. We should be ready to seek alternatives as fast as possible. There are many online.

It Is a very terrible situation to find oneself in. But you can find petty businesses, could be an online business or any business at all, to engage yourself. So as to not to get bored or depressed.
Truly. When we allow our present condition to make us feel too bad about ourselves, we won't be able to explore available opportunities. Failure can help us become better if we do the needful.

It's not going to be easy and we need to do something to make ourselves useful.

Also, you shouldn't be depressed if you can't find another job right away. It's alright to take some time, to analyze your options. First and foremost, you need to let your family members know your concerns.

Or else, there could be many misunderstandings and you wouldn't want that.

It is better to also find something else you are good at or perhaps a business to start or run, should situation like this arise . Planning ahead is an essential part of human life and must not be neglected.

well I believe that two heads are better than one so if I'm out of the job, my other partners will see to the affairs of the job.
Also I will provide a phone number that will always be available for customers to reach me and talk about business

Those period are hell on earth, but there is no choose, i just enjoy my life and rest within those periods
I guess while resting, you would also be looking for ways of getting an alternative so you won't end up In a helpless state that you won't be able to cope with.

You don't need to worry about losing your job (offline), if you have special skills it will certainly be easy to get another job, but you need to also improve other skills related to your expertise, while filling your spare time you can offer your expertise services, for example if you understand accounting You can offer financial reporting services to small companies or individual companies, you can also find jobs online.

That is something always difficult as you switch from two jobs and work culture and it always hard when you finish one project (Contracted Job) and sitting at home without other. Only thing you can do is enjoy your life and learn something new in this period.

when I lost my job I just remain grateful and look for another job without breaking up before getting another job

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back