What's new

How do we improve on the quality of houses that we build?

To improve the structure of your building you need to give the contract to someone that knows how to design building very well ,so that your building would have a good shape

Seriously, I really hope that there would be a situation where contractors would refuse to build such houses with inferior building materials because they are dead traps.

Now this has been burdering me for a long time now due to yhe incident of building collapse that we keep on having in my country.
Please let proffer solutions to this current housing quagmire that is threatening our very existence.
With the recent building we are having this days i think the improvement is ongoing based on the recent structure we have though we don't know how long it will last.... But a house cannot stand for years without wearing out....

I have personally seen where a four story building that was built in the city collapsed and killed not less than 15 people or tenants who were inside their homes when it happened.

Nowadays more and more rich people use good material to build their houses. They might also build their house following the new style and architecture used to construct houses. If you have money, then you might spend it to build good houses. many people residing in poor locality are not able to build quality houses due to a lack of money.

There are so many houses that have killed people because they was not built properly with good materials, so it's left for the house owners to make sure that they use quality materials to build their house in order to avoid killing people.

One way that we can improve on the quality of houses that will build is buying the right material, getting the rattle material it's very important in order for you to have good output of building.

From my perspective and personal experience and opinion as well, the only thing or way that the quality of houses can be improved is by using quality house building materials and valuing human lives.

In improving the quality standards of our house comes in different perspectives or different ways of handling the situation. if you have the resources available, you specify the particular time which is more appropriate to renovate the house by making some changes in the structure.

There are so many houses that have killed people because they was not built properly with good materials, so it's left for the house owners to make sure that they use quality materials to build their house in order to avoid killing people.
This reminds me of a continuous rainfall that hit our province. One residential village had a landslide causing more than 30 houses to pile up. There were many who died. The investigation yielded that the houses were built with sub standard materials especially the steel bars that were thin.

House owners really need to value the lives of their tenants because with the rate of Accidents and house collapse that we have seen in recent years in my country it means that the materials that they use are not really that quality

Builders and engineers know what the right to do in the course of building a house but because of corruption, they try to cut corners and use wrong mixes during construction and inadequate contents and materials during construction resulting to what we are having today

I think some part of the world actually have a good stay in the kind of houses they build because there are some places where you cannot use low quality materials to build houses otherwise you will be charged to court.

Improving on an already built property isn't an easy feat that's why it's important to get it right in the first instance so as not to be in this situation now, make sure it's quality all through

Now this has been burdering me for a long time now due to yhe incident of building collapse that we keep on having in my country.
Please let proffer solutions to this current housing quagmire that is threatening our very existence.
To improve the quality of the houses we build, we must make sure that we employ the services of professionals in the building industry to help us build a standard house. We should also make sure to use quality materials in building our houses.

Personally I believe that the only possible way for us to achieve this thing is by holding our government responsible for anything that goes on in the country so that they will sit up and do their job well

We can achieve such by investing in research that aims at improving the material we use or to make more sophisticated ones to better our lives.

Well, if the government do their job well and how it's supposed to be, I believe that when it comes to houses that are being built in our city, it's definitely going to be in good shape.

I think the best way to build quality houses, is by using quality materials, the cost of most accidents are usually because they dont use quality materials, hence the building is weak.

The best way to improve the quality of the house we build is to have adequate materials and enough supervision from experts that is the only way to prevent a house from collapsing in the near future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back