What's new

How do we improve on the quality of houses that we build?

This is actually the duty of the government to look into the kinds of material that are been produced for house building because if low material that have low quality I used it will cause loss of lives and Property.

Now this has been burdering me for a long time now due to yhe incident of building collapse that we keep on having in my country.
Please let proffer solutions to this current housing quagmire that is threatening our very existence.
Firstly housing collapsing nowadays is due to the fake products and materials being use to build a house and sometimes workers normally manage instrument for house building which is bad, and renovating the house is the best thing to do.

A lot of houses are virtually collapsed as a result of poor and low quality materials that are used in constructing or building those answers and this is actually a red flag that this should not keep on happening.

The government of any country has a big role to play in improving the quality of houses being built. It needs to setup agencies that will demolish any substandard structure.

From my understanding, it's all up to the government and the individuals who have the resources to build houses to value the lives of the people who would live in their homes.

It's down to the engineers, labourers and the materials used in the construction. The proper engineers will make sure the project goes smoothly, that the labourers are doing the right thing and will inspect the instruments, tools and materials for the building.
I completely agree with you that the quality of our building structure is dependent on the engineer who is building the structure because he's the one that is in charge of making sure that all the instrument that were used in building the house are up to standard.

A lot of houses are virtually collapsed as a result of poor and low quality materials that are used in constructing or building those answers and this is actually a red flag that this should not keep on happening.
The issue of sub standard houses should be seen by the government. There should be a law that makes the builder of the house responsible in case of collapse or ruin for a minimal cause like a mild earthquake. The engineer that signed the building permit would be tasked to answer for the questions on the issue of collapsed house or building.

You can improve the quality of houses that you build by building it with quality materials and by employing qualified building engineers to help monitor and supervise the building process to avoid building collapse.

The issue of sub standard houses should be seen by the government. There should be a law that makes the builder of the house responsible in case of collapse or ruin for a minimal cause like a mild earthquake. The engineer that signed the building permit would be tasked to answer for the questions on the issue of collapsed house or building.

Seriously it's becoming a very worrying situation in my country where by such houses keep on being allowed to exist when the government can actually put an end to it by setting up a tax force that will always make sure that such houses are built up to standard.

When it comes to structures and buildings extra care need to be taken and adherance to rules and principles is key,and that is where the structural engineers and architect comes in.The right materials need to be used for the buildings as well.And the agency responsible for building regulation need to ensure the standards are kept.

As far as I'm concerned the government should be the one that should look into the kind of materials that are being used to build houses today in our society because if they don't it will keep on causing a lot of house hazards.

As far as I'm concerned the government should be the one that should look into the kind of materials that are being used to build houses today in our society because if they don't it will keep on causing a lot of house hazards.
It is ironic that the government housing program is the first one to violate the code of ethics in constructing houses. The contractors are using substandard materials and faulty architectural designs. They should be jailed but the government is anemic to pursue the case.

I’ve never heard of houses “collapsing” 🤔 at least not here in Michigan.
I would guess if it’s happening over there by you, they’re hiring the wrong builders with little to no experience. Or maybe the materials just aren’t strong enough, what are they using to build these houses?
The only time we’ll see a house collapse around here would be due to 🔥

This happened because most people do not hire an expert to design the building for them, lack of expertise in this area can result in bad planning when locating a building which can easily lead building collapse.materials is also very important.

You are only to rebuild as much as you can based on your capabilities, there is no way that you can do more than you could bare. It's actually the duties of the government to look into the best way for solving this problem and not leave it behind for the citizens.
The best way we can improve on the quality of houses that will build is to the improvement of building materials one has to get good quality building materials in order for us to get a good house.

The best way we can improve on the quality of houses that will build is to the improvement of building materials one has to get good quality building materials in order for us to get a good house.

When there are no high quality building materials to be used because of importation of substandard ones, it's all up to the government to make sure that high quality ones are only used.

There are different type of innovations that comes out every day and different house plan do come around someday. In other to build a sustainable house you have to use good equipment that will last for ages just like our four fathers do

To improve on the quality of houses we build, the major thing one has to do is to use quality and durable building materials that will stand the test of time. Some people are frugal when building their houses and only use inferioe and cheap building materials, this is the primary cause of substandard buildings that collapse later on.
You are right, the first step is to indeed make use of quantity materials and modern ones as well. The next step would having a periodic maintenance, whereby damaged properties are being replaced or repaired. While outdated things are replaced with modern ones.

The simple way to improve the quality of the house you're living in due the what is happening to buildings there, i think you need to find a professional in buildings to go round the building and see where there is a problem and then find good buildings materials to renovate it.

You are only to rebuild as much as you can based on your capabilities, there is no way that you can do more than you could bare. It's actually the duties of the government to look into the best way for solving this problem and not leave it behind for the citizens.
Best way to improve quality of houses that will build is to buy good building materials who dis we can be able to improve on the quality of the houses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back