What's new

How do we improve on the quality of houses that we build?

There are such countless approaches to build a quality house, a significant part of the appropriate response relies upon the atmosphere where the home would be constructed.

You could build a house that would face any tropical storm, any seismic tremor, even a well of lava at the same time, would it be functional? Would it be a bearable structure? Would you like to live in a fortification?

Truly, on the off chance that you truly need the response to this, you need to get degrees in design and primary designing.

The biggest thing is what kind of materials you are using. Good quality metarials are important because you and your family have to live in the house you are building. . Non-standard metarials can cause house collapses, which can be very painful. . The other big thing is that the project you are giving your house to must also have an expret so that your house can be built in the best way.

the main Quality is about how that specific house was built at the first place, design doesn't matter that much and is not a big deal to fix also, but the basis of the house is what matters, so people can't lose when an earthquake happens or some similar incident

It is also a big problem if house build with bad materials and bad labourers manufacturing and the result of the building is to collapses so we need to monitor our engineers, labourers and the materials used in the construction. The proper engineers will make sure the project goes smoothly,

Monitor existing housing quality.Work with owners to address code violations.Provide assistance or incentives to owners of lower-cost rental housing in need of repairs.Support redevelopment of distressed public and affordable housing.

The quality of house being built can be improved by making sure there is close monitoring of the contractors involved (if there is any at all) by making sure mordern,unique and quality facilities are gotten

One can improve on the quality of one's building by giving it to the best contractors available. Also, care should be taken by the owner of the project to follow the building process. Looking at using the best materials possible is also key.

There are two types of quality in a house: quality of the craftsmanship and quality of the features or materials. When a builder says he builds a quality home, he is usually referring to how well the sticks and bricks have been put together

1. Exterior Insulation. ...
  2. Consider mechanical ventilation. ...
  3. Install a rainscreen. ...
  4. Improve your air sealing. ...
  5. Consider a heat-pump water heater. ...
  6. Install a floor warming system (especially in the bath) ...
  7. Put your toilet tank in the wall. ...
  8. Put your vanity on the wall.

I think good house are located in neat and clean area gardening in the front of house colouring in every years maintenance is take or our house and quality is good then improve our quality of house and location is near a market everything available and good for our house

Th best way to improve the quality of houses that we build now is to buy quality building materials and monitor it during the course of building. A lot of construction workers are ripping off home owners who gives them contract to build their house that's why I said you must monitor it closely while the project is ongoing.

The first thing to do is get better work force. Stop giving out your house contract to local builders that are not really qualified for the job. Then the next thing is to buy the necessary materials in the right proportion dont be stingy with the bags of cement you want to buy

The I are several approaches to build a quality and solid house but you need enough money for that. another thing to look out for when building your house, you must make sure the people involved in the constructions are professionals and well trained.

Well I think it is rather unfortunate that people cut corners because of their own greed to go ahead and purchase substandard materials or because someone in government accepted some sort of bribe to approve an illegal building, which most times leads to collapse.

Now this has been burdering me for a long time now due to yhe incident of building collapse that we keep on having in my country.
Please let proffer solutions to this current housing quagmire that is threatening our very existence.
Of course, people start any work today, most people are dishonest Similarly, in our country Pakistan, there are people who always use bad and poor materials to build houses and after some time the building is either renovated again or the building land is kissed. People should use the best material to work honestly and not to harm people.

The quality of any house is very important, always do an Environmental impact assessments on the area you wish to build on, also do make sure to use professional surveyors and construction workers who always think cognizance of every aspect while building.

As long as you have enough budget to improve the quality of your house, spend with it. Do not shorten to save money. Sh*t happens everytime and we dont have the power to control it,like strong hurricanes, typhoons, and the likes. Better to use concrete materials that the light one.

Now this has been burdering me for a long time now due to yhe incident of building collapse that we keep on having in my country.
Please let proffer solutions to this current housing quagmire that is threatening our very existence.
The most important and necessary thing to increase the quality is that you keep a close eye on the material used. If there is even a slight defect in the material, the house to be built cannot be improved. It also depends on how the material is used. If the material used is good, then the house will be good automatically. Also, if we build a house in the winter, its quality is higher than the house built in the summer.

If we have qualified engineers handle these housing projects, I don't think we will have more cases of building collapses all over the country. What we always see is that even the house owner to give a go ahead for substandard materials to be used in building the houses and when they face challenges, it is always a site not to behold.

This problem is very rampant all around the world. There’re many causes of this certain problem. Building collapse may occur due to the design failure, natural disaster and use of low standard materials. This problem can be reduced by the government. Before building any structure, it’s required of the property owner to submit all tests and results to the government. Also, the building designs and plans should be submitted to the works department for vetting and checking. I beleuve this way, building failure will be reduced.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back