What's new

How do we improve on the quality of houses that we build?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Now this has been burdering me for a long time now due to yhe incident of building collapse that we keep on having in my country.
Please let proffer solutions to this current housing quagmire that is threatening our very existence.

It is unfortunate that they have that situation in your country, the most worthwhile thing if you are going to build is to make an evaluation of the land, to see if the construction will support. And on the other hand when they go to manufacture, place the trailing beams with a greater depth to avoid collapses.

In our country there is a standard when it comes to the engineering department of the town or city. However, I know that the standard is not being followed to the letter. It is the responsibility of the owner when it comes to the materials used and the manner of construction. There should be a lengthy discussion with the architect and engineer on the standards to be applied in the materials and in the design of the house to make it safe from any calamity.

The problem of houses collapse are caused by two basic factors.
1.Use of substandard or inferior materials.
2.Constructions by inexperience engineers.
These two factors must be carefully considered to avoid collapse of buildings.

To ensure you get a quality and standard building project, you must ensure that your building project is handled by experience and professionals, who are also trust worthy with proven previous achievement and recommendation, also ensure you use quality and not sub standard materials

Now this has been burdering me for a long time now due to yhe incident of building collapse that we keep on having in my country.
Please let proffer solutions to this current housing quagmire that is threatening our very existence.
It is also a very big issue in my country, bad material used while manufacturing and in most cases the buildings collapse.
will suggest you choose a constructor who is honest and always use quality materials while building your house.

How to improve on the quality of the house is to be taken into consideration from the very beginning.
Firstly, land evaluation need to be done to know the kind of foundation to be on the land and in order curb or prevent frequent house collapse standard materials should used and the construction personnel should be the competent ones.

It's down to the engineers, labourers and the materials used in the construction. The proper engineers will make sure the project goes smoothly, that the labourers are doing the right thing and will inspect the instruments, tools and materials for the building.

The building collapse is worrying cos of the use of inferior materials to construct a house. In order to eradicate this issue, we need to employ quality contractors that will oversee the building structure. Some contractors are not fit to handle some lucrative buildings, because they use inferior materials to construct someone else building causing it to collapse as time goes, because wind blow can cause it to collapse. So whenever we plan to build any housing structure we need to be selective of site engineers, the contractors that handles such kind building. And instruct them to build your house to standard.

We can improve on quality of houses that we build by simply buying quality building materials, the materials you use to build a house determine the outcome of the house 🏠. These days people use substandard materials to build houses and with in some years the buildings collapse. It is very dangerious to build houses with substandard materials.

To improve the quality of the houses we build, we should avoid building and constructing houses with low quality material, such as the cement, blocks, and other building facilities. And as well hire professional builders, to construct these houses. And always consider the topography of the land before building.

How to improve on the quality of house, you to put it into consideration by buying quality building materials, because the quality materials you use to build your house determine the income you will get in return.

There are various ways of improving the quality of our building. We need to do proper monitoring of the workers during the building. We should also make sure we buy good and quality materials. Then we should employ professional to build this building for us.

It is also a big problem in our country that a house is built with bad materials and bad manufacturing and the result is that the building collapses so we need to choose an honest person to build the house. And he should sing good material and do good manufacturing so that a good house can be built and the house can be much stronger.

Adding more usable space to an existing home can make a lot of financial sense, and that’s especially true in areas with limited available real estate where land and space may be finite.

Benjamin Ross, a Realtor in Corpus Christi, Texas, says that homes are valued and priced by the livable square feet they contain, and the more livable square feet, the better. As a result, adding a bathroom, a great room or another needed space to a home can increase function and add value.

To improve the quality of a house to avoid collapse should be our major concern because the rate at which building collapse this days is very alarming.
So many lives has been lost and resources wasted.

How to improve on quality of house to me should start from the foundation of the building. This is where good engineers come into play.

The building should be well rooted deep in the ground and we need to make sure that the soil can hold building as well because so many soil is beneficial for agricultural purposes only and not for building houses.

In my country before you build a house you must contact a very good contraction engineer to survey your land and use trailing beams the check the condition of soil so as to make sure the house won't collapse.
Only quality construction materials are used to build houses, substandard building materials will only result in house collapse.

To improve on the quality of houses we build, the major thing one has to do is to use quality and durable building materials that will stand the test of time. Some people are frugal when building their houses and only use inferioe and cheap building materials, this is the primary cause of substandard buildings that collapse later on.

You are only to rebuild as much as you can based on your capabilities, there is no way that you can do more than you could bare. It's actually the duties of the government to look into the best way for solving this problem and not leave it behind for the citizens.

Sometimes in certain country the minister of land and housing are the one to hold responsible of such thing but sometimes the ministers have been trying their best to make sure everything works in a normal way and to prevent building collapse, ministers tell people not to build land in certain area but some set of people purposely refuse to obey the ministers and build houses in an area of land that are dangerous, government should try as much as possible to arrest citizens who disobey such law.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back