What's new

How do I make sell on fiver

Yeah. But a newbie has to work twice as hard and invest twice as hard just to get his or her product sold on such platforms. This is quite discouraging, don't you think?
It's not discouraging to me , if I have a personal computer and I have to engage in freelancing I'll definitely do it and I will not be discouraged for whatever reason as long as that is what I am interested to do.

It's not discouraging to me , if I have a personal computer and I have to engage in freelancing I'll definitely do it and I will not be discouraged for whatever reason as long as that is what I am interested to do.
I like your personality. Whatever you put your mind to, you want to complete it right? But sadly not everyone is like you. I personally don't like stress, I quit anything that would make it seem like I'm putting myself through a lot

Getting your way around freelance websites can really become very annoying but then they usually try to have some educational materials that can be able to guide you from account creation to submitting proposal .

I like your personality. Whatever you put your mind to, you want to complete it right? But sadly not everyone is like you. I personally don't like stress, I quit anything that would make it seem like I'm putting myself through a lot
Well , I know it's not everyone that are like me but at least you should believe in the saying that persistence is always the key and that is what is needed for everyone to be successful in life.

Well , I know it's not everyone that are like me but at least you should believe in the saying that persistence is always the key and that is what is needed for everyone to be successful in life.
Persistence is good and could reward you. But then again, nothing is certain and guaranteed. It would pain me if I put my time pursuing a failed course. I rather ascertain a situation to know whether to keep going or give up

Persistence is good and could reward you. But then again, nothing is certain and guaranteed. It would pain me if I put my time pursuing a failed course. I rather ascertain a situation to know whether to keep going or give up
So is there anyway you can know if you will succeed in a particular business or engagement you are doing before you even make attempt to start ? If there is anything like that I will like to also know.

So is there anyway you can know if you will succeed in a particular business or engagement you are doing before you even make attempt to start ? If there is anything like that I will like to also know.
Lol. You can't always know, that is why it is called risk taking. But you can always calculate your chances and try to see the possibility of making it in a particular business venture

Lol. You can't always know, that is why it is called risk taking. But you can always calculate your chances and try to see the possibility of making it in a particular business venture
Sometimes sitting down and be thinking of all these might discouraged you from starting a business , I'll definitely focus on the positive side after I have done all my proper research...

Sometimes sitting down and be thinking of all these might discouraged you from starting a business , I'll definitely focus on the positive side after I have done all my proper research...
Of course you gotta focus on the positive side more. So much thoughts on the bad side would definitely make you wanna give up. Thing is what will work for you will definitely work for you

It's not going to be an easy things for a start but you just have to give it a whole lot of time and dedicate your time for customer satisfaction. There is tremendous competition in fiverr as a freelance platform for newbies to face.

Of course you gotta focus on the positive side more. So much thoughts on the bad side would definitely make you wanna give up. Thing is what will work for you will definitely work for you
Though focusing on the positive aspect of the business on fiverr which is making good amount of money , though the negative aspect is much because you might not get a job opportunity on time .

Work on your profile properly, then offer lower prices at first after some time increase prices and make sure you get positive reviews for your work , keep at it and you will one day get that offer.

I don't really know much about fiver but I believe it's also and online platforms to earn money online, but before you can earn money there you need some level of skills.

Sales on Fiverr are particularly difficult to come by for new accounts.
The best way to earn a quick sale there is to urge a nearby individual to purchase your gig; when you deliver, the client will leave you a favorable evaluation.

I have a gig on graphics design on fiver for a month now have not made a single sell... please what can I do to start having sell ?
In my opinion, it is necessary to build your profile and make sure that it is up to par and in tune with the gig you want to be hired for. Then, it is advisable to start with lower prices for services and work your way up as time goes along.

Sales on Fiverr are particularly difficult to come by for new accounts.
The best way to earn a quick sale there is to urge a nearby individual to purchase your gig; when you deliver, the client will leave you a favorable evaluation.
I don't really know much about fiver but i think if you do the needful you can earn a good amount of money from it, having the proper mindset is very important.

I have a gig on graphics design on fiver for a month now have not made a single sell... please what can I do to start having sell ?
I think you should talk with an expert or you should follow some freelancing courses or even you can search about it on YouTube, but never give up, maybe it needs some changes but it doesn't mean that you can not sell it.

In my opinion, it is necessary to build your profile and make sure that it is up to par and in tune with the gig you want to be hired for. Then, it is advisable to start with lower prices for services and work your way up as time goes along.
This was a long time ago . Now I am no more interested to be a freelancer because I have come to understand the difficulties that comes along with freelancing. I'm focusing more on Forex

I agree that there is a lot of rivalry these days on online platforms. I'd like to make money online by selling some goods and services, but I'll need a ton of marketing and social media know-how to do that. Although I tried Fiverr as well, I have not yet received any orders.

This was a long time ago . Now I am no more interested to be a freelancer because I have come to understand the difficulties that comes along with freelancing. I'm focusing more on Forex
Forex trading is also a very profitable business venture to go into. It is, however, important to note that you need to acquire the needed knowledge to be able to perform these transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back