Training Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
1000 Posts Club
Jun 21, 2023
USD
$29.1400USD
Biznotes
Right now my listings on eBay and OfferUp are struggling to get views and buyers. It used to be that I could post something on eBay and it would be an almost guaranteed automatic sale in about a week or two. Now I have listings that sit for weeks and weeks.

It probably doesn’t help that I don’t really understand the buyer mentality for either of those platforms. I have never bought anything off eBay and don’t understand why anyone would shop there. I have bought things off of OfferUp, but that’s because I’m broke and enjoy getting a bunch of cheap/free stuff that I actually want. :p

Any insights to up my selling game here? Insights into buyer mentality? It’s frustrating when inventory doesn’t move and just stills there taking up space in your house.

Have you tried Facebook Marketplace. I sometimes sell through Facebook Marketplace and I find it easier to sell through Facebook Marketplace compared to other ecommerce platforms. This is the best platform to sell to local people

From my perspective, selling physical items online is a very lucrative venture provided it is approached strategically. Additionally, It's essential to choose the right platform and you must choose a platform that align with your target audience and your product niche as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back