What's new

How do I make sell on fiver

Anything is possible and it depends on how you do it, I am interested in joining fiverr when I have a skill and I will just see how is going to be.from there I will know if it is difficult or not.
You have, getting a skill is necessary, my offline engagements has not made that a reality for me but if I am able I will join both upwork and fiver.

The first stage you have to do is to be seriously talented in what you are interested to offer on fiverr because without being good iyou may not be able to make anything from Fiverr

I have a gig on graphics design on fiver for a month now have not made a single sell... please what can I do to start having sell ?
I guess the best thing you should do on how to get buyers of the gig on graphics design is to do more research on Google and better still watch some video about it as well on youtube so you could be able to sell you as well.

I guess the best thing you should do on how to get buyers of the gig on graphics design is to do more research on Google and better still watch some video about it as well on youtube so you could be able to sell you as well.
I've just abandon that thing until I am able to get enough understanding of how I can be able to do it ,for now I am concentrating in other things that are profitable to me.

I'm not sure if they have anything like gig ranking systems unless it's how you set up your own gig which makes it easier to find by possible clients looking for such services.

Well, when I said "gig ranking system", I am talking about your gig appearing on first or second page on the Fiverr marketplace. Fiverr website has changed a lot and I have not actually visited their marketplace for a really long time. They may have changed their system.

I don't seem to understand things on that very platform because it has always been hard to myself and I'm wondering if I could learn from any other person as well

Well, when I said "gig ranking system", I am talking about your gig appearing on first or second page on the Fiverr marketplace. Fiverr website has changed a lot and I have not actually visited their marketplace for a really long time. They may have changed their system.

As far as I can recall when I used the it services last, they don't use any kind of ranking system to display gigs except based on how your gig is set up. They even give you guidelines on how to do it when setting up a new gig.

When I have a skill i will also make sales on fiverr sometimes it depends on the quality of a service and also your advertisement strategy that will determine how you will be able to fit in.

Seriously that social platform is one of the places where you have serious competition to be able to make sales of your services because the number of people that are selling services are definitely higher than the number of people that are buying services.

On fiverr, the competition is very very fierce and you'll have to do more than stand out to excel.
First, check what the bigger clients are doing (same people in your niche). You'll get ideas from there. Next, you work on your profile - that's where the major work lies

When I have a skill i will also make sales on fiverr sometimes it depends on the quality of a service and also your advertisement strategy that will determine how you will be able to fit in.

Yes, however, soemtimes dealing with a client on Fiverr is a very hard job. You work for just $5 in there and customers expect you to do a job that is worth hundreds of dollars.

Yes, however, soemtimes dealing with a client on Fiverr is a very hard job. You work for just $5 in there and customers expect you to do a job that is worth hundreds of dollars.
If you are just new into the platform you do not have any other option than to just go ahead and do it because you might not have to be interested in the money at the early stage but on how to build trust and reputation.

Seriously I'm not going to encourage any new freelancer to get into Fiverr because he's definitely going to find it very difficult for him to make any sales on it with the number of competition that is going on.

Your marketing strategy has not been inviting enough to call customers to your table or you just need to strategize again and hit it one more time

Your marketing strategy has not been inviting enough to call customers to your table or you just need to strategize again and hit it one more time

Seriously, I don't really think there is anything like marketing of someone's services or gigs on fiverr because the way the platform is set up, you don't have such chance to do any kind of promotion for your products and services unless you are promoting it on your social Media account and not on the platform.

Fiverr have been around for some time now, lots of persons are simply making money via fiverr for long time now. Just that, new freelancers finds it difficult to get going.

Fiverr was the buzz when it was first discovered,then it became saturated especially certain niche like design and front end developement,I heard you can but reviews tho

Seriously I'm not going to encourage any new freelancer to get into Fiverr because he's definitely going to find it very difficult for him to make any sales on it with the number of competition that is going on.

Yes, even I have no intention to join Fiverr. have you tried upwork? I have read that it is a good website where people can get work but I am not sure. Has anyone tried Upwork?

Its not easy to make sales on fiverr with enough positive reviews. Try offering a quality service cheaper and ask the buyer to leave review on return.
A friend of mine told me that if one really want to sell on fiverr you must make sure that your profile is rich with a lot of skills and then you must make sure that whatever you want to sell should be highly described with good English so that the client can get attracted to your products.

Write your reply...how do I make sell in fiver well you need to seriously work on your gigs setups and make sure you are using the right kind of words and explanations for your gigs

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back