What's new

How do I make sell on fiver

Yes, even I have no intention to join Fiverr. have you tried upwork? I have read that it is a good website where people can get work but I am not sure. Has anyone tried Upwork?
I have never use upwork before or Fiverr but i believe they are all good for getting some gig but the competition over there make it almost impossible for new people to succeed.

In order to make sell on fiverr, you must have to b very creative in your advertisement creation and your gigs settings must also be one that is unambiguous for your would be clients to understand and relate to

Getting clients as a newbie on freelancing sites is a bit difficult at first, but I would advise that you become more persuasive in your copywriting and put u a more attractive profile.

You can take a look at the top sellers in fiverr that are offering your tyoemif gig too and see how they set up their gig adverts as well as their keywords used in setting up their gig too and see if you can twick yours a bit like theirs

See what your competitors on Fiverr are doing. Take a look at the gigs that are similar to yours that sell the best. What keywords do they use? What gig extras do they offer? What kind of gig photo or video do they have? Use this as inspiration for your own gigs and to get ideas.
This is another angle that should be greatly considered if you are to make good sells on Fiverr, study your competitors, see what they are doing and how you can replicate or even do better than what they are doing.

Yes, even I have no intention to join Fiverr. have you tried upwork? I have read that it is a good website where people can get work but I am not sure. Has anyone tried Upwork?

Seriously, I'm never really going to encourage people to join the platform because it's very difficult to make money from there as a result of failure of competition that is going on on the platform. I haven't used upwork.

Seriously, I'm never really going to encourage people to join the platform because it's very difficult to make money from there as a result of failure of competition that is going on on the platform. I haven't used upwork.

There are many platforms like Fiverr. I have seen people offering their service on Upwork for just $5 and this makes Upwork a website similar to Fiverr. Some people have no choice but to offer services at that rate.

I have never use upwork before or Fiverr but i believe they are all good for getting some gig but the competition over there make it almost impossible for new people to succeed.
It is just a special marketing strategy that will be needed for you to succeed as a freelancer, without that it will be almost impossible for you to make something out of freelancing.

Write your reply...how do I make sell on fiver well you have being running for a month now without making any sells for some reason.

There are many platforms like Fiverr. I have seen people offering their service on Upwork for just $5 and this makes Upwork a website similar to Fiverr. Some people have no choice but to offer services at that rate.

Seriously, have not really been able to register on the website right now and try and see how possible it is for me to make money from it but with time I'm definitely going to join it and find out exactly how it works.

If you already have positive reviews and ratings, you will be able to see your gigs easily as people like to buy from highly rated sellers. However, the newbies do not have any chance.

If you already have positive reviews and ratings, you will be able to see your gigs easily as people like to buy from highly rated sellers. However, the newbies do not have any chance.

This is what I was trying to say. Gigs with positive reviews are more likely to sell and I think this is why people tend to buy paid reviews just to attract customers.

well, it is not impossible to sell on Fiverr if you actually try. Most of the graphic designer are selling one logo for $5 with two revisions. What if you sell 2 logos for $5. Since your fees are small, you are likely to get contratcs. If you work well you will get positive reviews, once you have a lot of positive reviews, you can easily sell

Personally, I got discouraged working on all the freelancing sites . They claim to hire you for showcasing your gigs for free but you would end up not been hired. Your gigs would get to the employer if you have upgraded your membership account. I found out that without the upgrade, you will not get jobs.

You can earn as a free member if you are offering good gigs. If you offer the same thing that others are offering why would people hire someone who just signed up to the site.

Work on your profile properly, then offer lower prices at first after some time increase prices and make sure you get positive reviews for your work , keep at it and you will one day get that offer.

Personally, I got discouraged working on all the freelancing sites . They claim to hire you for showcasing your gigs for free but you would end up not been hired. Your gigs would get to the employer if you have upgraded your membership account. I found out that without the upgrade, you will not get jobs.
The main reason why people get discouraged working on freelancing site is because its now hard and competitive to get a single job offer the workers are more than the job.

I have a gig on graphics design on fiver for a month now have not made a single sell... please what can I do to start having sell ?
It so hard to get things sold as a newbie in fiver. Potential buyers look at your reviews and if there's nothing there, they won't rate you. People are moved by what they see.

It so hard to get things sold as a newbie in fiver. Potential buyers look at your reviews and if there's nothing there, they won't rate you. People are moved by what they see.
That is true and I do not blame most of those buyers. We prefer dealing with people with better rating , a lot of people including me will always like to do things with people I know are trusted. A newbie with constant advertisement can slowly increase their rating on the platform to a point that you will start earning .i believe this would work

That is true and I do not blame most of those buyers. We prefer dealing with people with better rating , a lot of people including me will always like to do things with people I know are trusted. A newbie with constant advertisement can slowly increase their rating on the platform to a point that you will start earning .i believe this would work
Yeah. But a newbie has to work twice as hard and invest twice as hard just to get his or her product sold on such platforms. This is quite discouraging, don't you think?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back