What's new

How did you heard about cryptocurrencies

A friend of mine introduced me to bitcoin and cryptocurrency by a friend of mine who has been into it for several years and I was very happy he introduced me to it, because I now have a better knowledge about it

I heard about cryptocurrencies from a forum i think. It seemed like a very complicated domain at that point but I quickly learned by researching more about it and also asking questions to people who had enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies
Thou i have been hearing about crypto currency from forum links for a very long time but i thought they at all scams, but it was a friend that officially introduce me to it and told me how it works and I have been enjoying it since then.

How did you heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ? when and why you start using cryptocurrencies ?
Can't really remember how and when I heard of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, because its been long I headed about all of them,and ever since have been trying my possible best to know more about them and have been trading in them as well.

Can't really remember how and when I heard of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, because its been long I headed about all of them,and ever since have been trying my possible best to know more about them and have been trading in them as well.
Okay, I never knew you trade Cryptocurrency. How long have you been trading Cryptocurrency? And also, have you been successful ever since you started trading it? I use binance app, i never started yet to trade. I'm still in the beta stage, with time I'll gain what i want to trade full-time.

Before now I didn't really know wat cryto-currency is or what it entails to trade bitcoin, not until my friend introduced it to me, at first I thought he wanted to collect my money not untill he started showing me how cryptocurrencies is all about so I took interest, this was around 2014. So I got to do some digging on my own to learn more and how I can make more money and that's where my cryto-currency journey started.

Before now I didn't really know wat cryto-currency is or what it entails to trade bitcoin, not until my friend introduced it to me, at first I thought he wanted to collect my money not untill he started showing me how cryptocurrencies is all about so I took interest, this was around 2014. So I got to do some digging on my own to learn more and how I can make more money and that's where my cryto-currency journey started.
Fantastic experience you had back then. I hope you thanked your friend for introducing you into Cryptocurrency. I believe you've earned your fair share ever since you started the venture since 2014??

I heard about cryptocurrency for the first time from the website known as "Wikinuts" several years ago. It used to pay in Bitcoins to its writers. It was the sister website of "Listverse" website. I never knew how to cashout in Bitcoins because I was fairly new in the online money making world, so I never paid any attention to it. I came to know that the last company that deals in Bitcoins is shutting down in my country, so I never paid any attention to Bitcoin in those days.

I heard about cryptocurrency for the first time from the website known as "Wikinuts" several years ago. It used to pay in Bitcoins to its writers. It was the sister website of "Listverse" website. I never knew how to cashout in Bitcoins because I was fairly new in the online money making world, so I never paid any attention to it. I came to know that the last company that deals in Bitcoins is shutting down in my country, so I never paid any attention to Bitcoin in those days.
Okay, but i believe you've dropped those early fear around Cryptocurrency? To be part of its big project and transition of world banking ways. Cryptocurrency have really helped majority of us, to cash out money from online merchants.

I did not know about crypto currencies until I joined earning sites. I heard about bitcoin, litecoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum from the earning sites I participated. However, I am yet to own any cryptos. Cryptos are not legal in my home country.

How did you heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ? when and why you start using cryptocurrencies ?
i heard about cryptocurrencies in 2017 and i thought i will make a smart profit in crypto currencies but here are a lot scammer who looted me many times but now i know how to deal with it and i feel i am learning more here on bizdustry

I heard about bitcoin when i was in school, and most people i met were actually mining bitcoin, only few invested.i decided to partake because i saw the future benefit.

I have been hearing about bitcoins since about 8 years ago on radio and on the internet but I do not understand what it is all about until last year when someone introduced it to me on telegram.

I read about crypto currencies from business and investment magazines. When I read for the first time when something that was 8 cents in 2009 became $50K in 11 years, I jumped off my seat

I read about crypto currencies from business and investment magazines. When I read for the first time when something that was 8 cents in 2009 became $50K in 11 years, I jumped off my seat
Lol
It is really amazing, and I usually ask myself why these things were unknown to so many people. I guess it's because not many people believe in online things.

During early inception of BTC i never even started using mobile phone. I was very small by then, but assume i had the chance to know about it. I could've explored into it and saved enough of it and made higher amount of money this day.

The first time I heard about cryptocurrency was from a friend and it all looked very strange to me because I had not heard about it before. I also started trading cryptocurrency the first time when I received about $3 worth of Bitcoin cash from noise.case.

The first time I heard about cryptocurrency was from a friend and it all looked very strange to me because I had not heard about it before. I also started trading cryptocurrency the first time when I received about $3 worth of Bitcoin cash from noise.case.
That means you started early around crypto?? Its never too long i started with crypto, it was around march 2020 during the first wave of covid19.

If I remember correctly my favourite youtuber as a kid deleted his youtube account and after some years he started a new one talking aboyt bitcoin and in generall cryptocurrencies.And also a friend of mine was into bitcoin so then I wanted to learn more about cryptocurrency

It was through so many discusions boards ona particular forum I have been following for many years back then. Everyone on it where all about bitcoin on a daily basis and how they're earning satoshis at that time. I joined the frail at that time

I heard about crypto from news and forums, and i decided to invest on it when i started working online on various site that pays with crypto

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back