What's new

How did you heard about cryptocurrencies

I have heard about them from a friend, he was and still experienced in this domain.

I created my blockchain wallet in 2017 and my coinbase wallet in 2018 ^^

I heard about cryptocurrencies from a forum i think. It seemed like a very complicated domain at that point but I quickly learned by researching more about it and also asking questions to people who had enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies

I heard about crypto currency when i went for seminars event that was going on in my school , i would never forget that day since it helped my life

I heard about cryptocurrency from forums / internet . I don't have friends who "play" with this.

A friend told me about it. And for three years, we have been trading digital currencies, but we have not succeeded so far. I hope that changes

A friend told me about it. And for three years, we have been trading digital currencies, but we have not succeeded so far. I hope that changes
If you have been trading and have not suceed i think you should have changed the strategy you are using ,maybe the second one might work well for you

I'm still fairly new to cryptocurrencies, so I remember everything. My friend was so worried about the declines in some coins that he monitored on coin360 all day. I only saw red blocks with numbers in them. I asked him what he was looking at and he patiently explained to me what it was and why he was looking at it, and eventually our conversation turned into something about what bitcoin is and how it works. So thanks to my friend and coin360, I am now aware of cryptos and can spread the knowledge.

I am actually in the process of starting an educational website directly aimed towards newbies so they can learn the basics of Crypto without all the technical jargon so its easier to learn for everyone

I'm still fairly new to cryptocurrencies, so I remember everything. My friend was so worried about the declines in some coins that he monitored on coin360 all day. I only saw red blocks with numbers in them. I asked him what he was looking at and he patiently explained to me what it was and why he was looking at it, and eventually our conversation turned into something about what bitcoin is and how it works. So thanks to my friend and coin360, I am now aware of cryptos and can spread the knowledge.

I am actually in the process of starting an educational website directly aimed towards newbies so they can learn the basics of Crypto without all the technical jargon so its easier to learn for everyone
This is really good and you asking him how it works really made things much better if not maybe you might have not still know about crypto currency

Well, I heard about bitcoin initially, the same year it came out, and then later when it went up in price like crazy. Didn't actually start using them until recently.

Well, I heard about bitcoin initially, the same year it came out, and then later when it went up in price like crazy. Didn't actually start using them until recently.
that is unfortunate, that you didnt invest when it came out.

but i suppose that could be said for everyone, and you hear about the horror stories like the guy who bought a pizza for thousands of Bitcoin.

Last edited:
that is unfortunate, that you didnt invest when it came out

but i suppose that could be said for everyone, and you hear about the horror stories like the guy who bought a pizza for thousands of Bitcoin
I actually wish I invested, after it initially crashed, as the prices at that point would have made it easier to get closer to a full coin, with several hundred dollar investments over a month or so.

It's been years ago now, I heard it from reading news, when the thing was starting to be very valuable the news was all over, friends and family were talking about it

I heard of Cryptocurrencies the very first time on a radio station ad where a seminar of some sorts was being organised and people were being invited. I did not understand it then until I started working online and became familiar with Cryptos.

I heard about crypto currency exchange Business from a business in 2016 but I was scared to invest a penny in the system then just because I think this kind of investment can't be real. And now am blaming myself for not investing

The first cryptocurrency I heard about was Bitcoin , and it was back in 2011 when it was new. I doubted it's future then , I guess I could have been rich now if I haven't

I heard in the 1st year of college back in Denmark in 2011, though I didnt start using them only this year. My focus was not on the financial part for a long period of time, I worked and I focused on gaming up until several years ago when everything changed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back