What's new

How did you heard about cryptocurrencies

A friend told me about it, as I ask him what investments can I go into
He said Investments are always risky, but some experts say cryptocurrency is one of the riskier investment choices out there, according to Consumer Reports. However, digital currencies are also some of the hottest commodities. ... If you're planning to invest in cryptocurrencies, these tips can help you make educated choices.

I was being hearing it and seeing its advert online but I did not see it as something that can give benefits for me until when one of my friends told me about it since early 2019 and I'm being trading in it since then I do not succeed but getting changes.

I was on Twitter and I saw Bitcoin's post. I read it a bit and went to the next post. Then in the evening I went to play cricket in the ground and a friend of mine informed me about it.And showed me his account in which he trades, so I decided that I would also trade in cryptocurrencies.

How did you heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ? when and why you start using cryptocurrencies ?
I heard about it from my friend. He was already working on cryptocurrency. I then made a vault to buy some currency or from which I bought cryptocurrency

I was on Twitter and I saw Bitcoin's post. I read it a bit and went to the next post. Then in the evening I went to play cricket in the ground and a friend of mine informed me about it.And showed me his account in which he trades, so I decided that I would also trade in cryptocurrencies.
I find it very interesting that you first point of contact or knowledge of crypt was through twitter. this just shows us why there are so many airdrops that require you to share the information on the coin on social media in order to claim the airdrop because the social media platforms are so common these days that is the first course where we find out about new things, such as crypto in your case.

How did you heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ? when and why you start using cryptocurrencies ?
I learnt about Crpto currencies in April 2020. It was taught to me by a friend who was showing me some good bitcoin investment methods. After finding out about bitcoin, I became interested in learning about other crypto currencies and so I headed to Beer money forum and learn about them in the crypto currencies section.

My friends kept talking about cryptocurrencies and social media won't let us be either. Many people have benefited by investing in it. And some lost what they invested due to misappropriation of funds.

People who are addicted to social media entertainment may find it very difficult to get aquatinted to paid Forums but if they eventually see the benefits in it they do regret of their time wasted . I learnt about Crypto currencies at very early stage , arround year 2012 and I have been following Investing and selling.

I heard about crypto currency from my dad who was into forex trading. Although I did not understand what he might by crypto currency such as trading Bitcoin. Few years back I became serious about making money online, from researching I gain more knowledge about crypto currency.

Crypto currency have become very popular, and you don't even need an official outlet to read it out for you. I first heard about it from a friend. Then I took a course on Udemy to understand it totally. You can Google and in one click, you have enough information.

I'v heard about crypto currencies a long time probably 2015, was the first time i heard something called crypto, but not interested, but when I realized its consistency and discussion In the economic market, i started considering how to go about it.....

I learnt about Crpto currencies in April 2020. It was taught to me by a friend who was showing me some good bitcoin investment methods. After finding out about bitcoin, I became interested in learning about other crypto currencies and so I headed to Beer money forum and learn about them in the crypto currencies section.
Forums are a great way to start with not only to earn your own crypto but also as a means by which t learn about the happenings in crypto, such as how to trade and what are the terminology that is involved, and also to get the track on which sites are legit and which are not. It connect you with like minded people in crypto that you can learn from. SO it is god that upon entering the crypto world that you chose to come to a forum.

I heard about cryptocurrency throufh the social media, of course it is everywhere, my friends trade different cryptocurrencies online like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. I would love to invest in it in the future too, all I need is adequate planning and research on how to trade the market.

Concerning when I heard about bitcoin. I can't remember clearly then when I first heard about bitcoin but I knew it was from friends in school and I didn't really pay attention to it then, was thinking it was all a scam. That is why it is very good to be informed

I heard about Cryptocurrency from the website, then I start using it this year, and Cryptocurrency is really good to invest on because it is very profitable at the time that when the price increase then you will have more profit.

I heard about cryptocurrency from a group chat I Joined on WhatsApp it was a nice introduction to me but am not fully convinced then until recently it is safe to invest in crypto currency compared to. forex

When cryptocurrency came out,that was when i heard about it,while bitcoin is the only coin i knew of amongst other cryptocurrencies. I started involving in cryptocurrency transactions of late no doubts.

When cryptocurrency came out,that was when i heard about it,while bitcoin is the only coin i knew of amongst other cryptocurrencies. I started involving in cryptocurrency transactions of late no doubts.
Okay, have you been around the Cryptocurrency industry up to a year? This month made it one year for me entering into Cryptocurrency investment and learning. I'll say since then, my knowledge have improved around it exponentially.

The question how I heard about cryptocurrency is through social media and other networking medium, especially during the Covid-19 lock down, that I started surfing the internet. I saw a lot of ad on digital currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator