What's new

How did you heard about cryptocurrencies

I first heard of crypto currency from a friend. He told me about bitcoin and the rate at which its value was increasing drastically.
I also believe that one day crypto currency will become a global currency.

I have heard about them from a friend, he was and still experienced in this domain.

I created my blockchain wallet in 2017 and my coinbase wallet in 2018 ^^
A friend of mine told you about Cryptocurrency back in 2029. But I never put interest on it, till the covid19 outbreak occurred in late February. That's when I realized that, their is another alternative to make money online.

I heard about crypto in 2018 when btc was making waves, I wished I invested then, I would have been very rich. I hope to invest more next year.

I heard about crypto in 2018 when btc was making waves, I wished I invested then, I would have been very rich. I hope to invest more next year.
That's one of my major regret up to date. I feel bemused now, asking myself why didn't acquire this Bitcoin as at then. Store it in a secure, and reliable micro wallet exchange platform. By now I could've been with cool big money.

I heard of cryptocurrency back in 2005, but I looked down on it. I was seeing it as a scam and believe its a waste of money to buy, bitcoin at that amount. Although, 1BTC was $600 then, but I was doubting the authenticaty of it then. Since then, I never want to risk losing any opportunity of getting cryptocurrency again because, my ignorance caused me this.

During a course of graphic designing in my institution, one of my fellows told me about this its trustworthy.

I heard my cousin speaks about it to his friends from there I decided to ask him what it's all about. He explained it to me but I never full a full understanding of it until when I started earning on dime forum and now in bizdustry before u have been clarify on what crypto currency means.

I first heard about Cryptocurrencies Bitcoin to be exact when i was like 10-13 years old when we were watching the news on TV and a news about a lost USB or hardwallet that contains a million Bitcoin was mistakenly tossed in the trash or something like that.

I was just going through some online news when I founded out about bitcoin back in 2012, but to me the coin felt like another Ponzi scheme because I didnot read mich about it.

In the year 2019 I downloaded a app which uses cryptocurrency to make payment because I was currently working on a site that pays via crypto currency but I later deleted the ap until this year I found out about the bitcoin price which made me to go deep into the coin and also expanded my knowledge about cryptocurrency itself.

The first time that i had heard about crypto was through a television series where it was mentioned. The concept of it intrigued me and as such i then went ahead and researched it and starting to earn crypto through the simplest way possible, i.e a faucet. Since then i have been trying to introduce others to crypto as well to get them to benefit from these currencies and the possible future that may erupt front them as well.

I remembered when i heard of Bitcoin was some years ago when I was pretty young, I wanted to invest on the currency but unfortunately then I didn't have the funds to invest the business.
Who knows if I had invested in cryptocurrencies, it would have been a my greatest withdrawal transaction.

I heard about bitcoin in 2013 through a colleague in the office where I was working then, he said it's going to be the future of all online transactions and wanted us to invest in the Cryptocurrency, I neither encourage or discourage I just calmly told him that I wasn't interested. That's one of my biggest regret.

I heard about cryptocurrencies back the n then in 2016 but I didn't take it serious till 2018. That was when I I bought my first coin and created blockchian account. However, the coin I bought crashed but I am now fully I to it with many accounts with different wallets.

I have heard about cryptocurrencies since about 2016 and I wasn't interested on that as it wasn't much popular that time and about 2019, I got paid from a website for the first time on bitcoin. From then I learned about cryptocurrencies.

I first came across cryptocurrencies when I attended a conference sometime in 2017, though I didn't take it serious because I couldn't phantom the possibility of a digital currency. But I go actively involved last year when I friend of mine explained the details properly.

How did you heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ? when and why you start using cryptocurrencies ?
I was completely unaware about cryptocurrency, and i always thought its a scam or fake rumours, but at Facebook my friend told me about a writing platform names as uptrennd where i write articles and earned crypto, then i believed it.

I became aware about crypto curencies, bitcoin in particular, through my cousin. I saw his digital wallet but then I didn't pay much attention. Then I started hearing more about it on different forum sites so i was intrigued that I dkd a little research. Until I became interested and started to earn from it.

Despite the awareness in the world about crypto currency,most people are still in dark about it,they are unaware.Like myself, I was not aware of this until I was introduced to it by one of my colleagues at my work place.

How did you heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ? when and why you start using cryptocurrencies ?

I first heard of crypto currency from a friend. He told me about bitcoin and the rate at which its value was increasing drastically.
I also believe that one day crypto currency will become a global currency.
When I got started online earning, then I was given my first earning through cryptocurrency in my wallet. After that I joined an exchanger to change the cryptocurrency into my local country currency. It was my first transaction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator