What's new

How did you heard about cryptocurrencies

How did you heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ? when and why you start using cryptocurrencies ?
I first heard of cryptocurrencies specifically bitcoin from a friend around 2014 I think. The while concept was sounded like a scam to me back then. Then I later saw some other cryptocurrencies including bitcoin on some social media. One of my biggest regrets was not investing in bitcoins in its early stages.

huh, to be honest thinking about it right now, I just don't remember how or when I found out about cryptocurrencies, but I'm pretty sure I found out about them around 2 to 3 years ago, that's the most I can remember. But then again, I'm not 100% sure.

How did you heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ? when and why you start using cryptocurrencies ?
I heard about cryptocurrency in a seminar of my college and I will never forget that day because I got very good information about it from them. Cryptocurrency is a good trading site and it is very profitable if we trade in it.

It's about nine months ago i join B4U group of companies through my friend reference.
Like this there is referral points and i talked to my two cousins to join B4U. At that time one of them told me that it's a cryptocurrency and is ban in our country because he is computer science student and he already searched about that. Then I knew about cryptocurrency and also bitcon.

I heard cryptocurrency from my friend Hamza and he also told me how to do exchange trading of cryptocurrency and he also guided me and today I know it all and understand all about cryptocurrency and now nice to be part of cryptocurrency.

It was in july this year that I got to know about crypto currencies. I joined my first earning site and the person who referred me told me I needed to create a wallet address, he then recommended luno wallet and that is how I started.

Funny enough, I heard about Cryptocurrency in 2013 but was too skeptical to believe in its authenticity and it's a decision I have lived to regret because had I invested in it then, by now I'd be a millionaire.

I heard about crypto currency from a from on Instagram. He has invested so much on Bitcoin and has invited me severally. I am the type of person that sees before believing until recently I decided to give it a trial.

I heard about cryptocurrency on Google, about 4 years ago but I never paid much attention to it. This is the best time to accumulate Bitcoin and other viable crypto currency. I must also say that at least 95% of cryptos are scams or not viable. That is why you should do your research and accumulate those viable crypto currency that are actually solving a problem.

My first introduction to cryptocurrency was around the end of 2017.

I was searching for ways to make money online, I had no source of income, and I had already fallen prey to a lot of scams.

This made me skeptical, till this pandemic forced me to take a second look.

i heard about cryptocurrency and specially Bitcoin from a PTC website i used to work in back to 2013 or so as a kid, and heard about the other coins such as ETH, XRP, Doge etc.. from forums like this, although, i never used them, except BTC

I have heard about cryptocurrency the day when they have introduced it on paid to click websites. I was a fan of the paid to click and paid to promote websites. So through those websites I encountered for the first time Bitcoin, and then I did some search to find more about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

I heard about crypto currency very very late. Any which way, i got the information through my dad. My dad was into forex trade and all the crypto currency one could imagine.

Although I was much younger then and did not really understand what he was always doing on his laptop.

When I became much older, he started explaining things out for me and gradually I am becoming knowledgeable about it.

I actually first heard about Bitcoin while I was at University in 2011. I thought to myself “oooo I like the sound of this… I’m ganna buy some!” Then I did what probably a lot of people did… forget about it! Doh!

I have heard about them from a friend, he was and still experienced in this domain.

I created my blockchain wallet in 2017 and my coinbase wallet in 2018 ^^
I heard about bitcoins in an online communty in around 2014. I created by coinbase account in 2015 and received my first bitcoins worth $100 in 2016. It wss priced $400. If I had not spend those bitcoins I would have $9000 in my coinbase account. I have been receiving bitcoin payments since 2016.

I think it was 2009 and the first Bitcoin was produced. In those years, there was an application that earned USD by clicking on ad links. Now I don't remember the name of that application. That application soon started to pay in Bticoin (BTC). This is how I met crypto coins for the first time in 2009.

After that date, I started to be interested in cryptocurrencies. Since the price was quite low in the beginning, I spent all the Bitcoin amounts I earned on a game site. Now I'm still interested in cryptocurrencies. If I hadn't spent the first crypto coins I earned, I was rich now. :)

I got paid once from a website by solving one of their surveys I forget which website and secondly I started to earn some from the bling company the greatest bitcoin earning app for android I think and after that I started to learn in detail about cryptocurrencies and it was about 3 ago.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator