What's new

How can we prevent or stop global warming?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
It is not too late to reverse global warming if all countries of the world unite in adopting practices that will prevent global warming. Advance countries are the ones reluctant in adopting safer practices because of industrialization.
I think the best way they can stop global warming or prevent it is to inform so many people about it, but I know is not going to be easy the way people think but something can be done about it so global warming can be prevent.

The best way to prevent global warming is to adopt green energy. People actually need to reduce the way in which the uses a lot of things that harm the environment . Use of electric cars is also another way to prevent global warming.
Electric cars are now the talk of towns now , because it saves more energy and its easier to access than the normal vehicles and cars using fuel , all you need is just charge them .

Electric cars are now the talk of towns now , because it saves more energy and its easier to access than the normal vehicles and cars using fuel , all you need is just charge them .
I know someone who is in Finland and he said that electric cars is very common there and before around 2030 it will be fully adopted. I think other parts of the world are adapting to that soon.

I must say that now it is very hard to tackle the problem of global warming because the only way to stop global warming is to stop using vehicles and shut down the industry. This is something that we cannot do.

I know someone who is in Finland and he said that electric cars is very common there and before around 2030 it will be fully adopted. I think other parts of the world are adapting to that soon.
Electric cars has been working well and existing in developed countries ,though the normal cars using fuel are still many because the electricity car are somehow costly but the price will eventually reduced .

Electric cars has been working well and existing in developed countries ,though the normal cars using fuel are still many because the electricity car are somehow costly but the price will eventually reduced .
Yes, I believe in the next 10 years most of the fossil cars may be obsolete. The rate of adoption of electric cars in developed countries is very high because they are trying as much as possible to maintain a green environment.

Yes, I believe in the next 10 years most of the fossil cars may be obsolete. The rate of adoption of electric cars in developed countries is very high because they are trying as much as possible to maintain a green environment.

Global warming is now becoming a really big issue, but the good thing is that global warming reduced a lot during the Covid-19 period as factories were closed and people were not using vehicles that much .

I try to do some things my self most n order to prevent global warming, such as planting trees, using solar energy as an alternative to electricity instead of generator.
I try my best not to dump trash any were I go, I either use a waste bin or put the trash in my bag then any time I reach home I dispose the waste properly, that is my own way.

Last edited:
Global warming is now becoming a really big issue, but the good thing is that global warming reduced a lot during the Covid-19 period as factories were closed and people were not using vehicles that much .
That's true, during the Corona virus pandemic people were not opportuned to use some certain things. Most people we are indoors throughout in order to avoid contracting the virus.

I try to do some things my self most n order to prevent global warming, such as planting trees, using solar energy as an alternative to electricity instead of generator.
I try my best not to dump trash any were I go, I either use a waste bin or put the trash in my bag then any time I reach home I dispose the waste properly, that is my own way.
That's actually a good one. It is very important we do the necessary things in order to prevent global warming. I think I'll probably take a clue from you and start to plant trees.

There are a lot of things you have to put into place like reducing the amount of carbon footprint that the world is bringing out because that is basically the genesis.

Planting of trees is one of the most important factors to help purify the atmosphere but at the same time it will be much more better if the world move into an era of using electric powered vehicles. It will reduce the rate of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

That's true, during the Corona virus pandemic people were not opportuned to use some certain things. Most people we are indoors throughout in order to avoid contracting the virus.

Yes, many people never went out of the house, especially older people. There are many people who were staying at home and working online in order to protect themselves.

We can prevent global warming by recycling plastics, cans, newspaper e.t.c instead of throwing them on water ways or landfills, instead of using plastic bags for shopping, i try to carry my non plastic bags for shopping.

Yes, many people never went out of the house, especially older people. There are many people who were staying at home and working online in order to protect themselves.
That's true, the other people we are warned never to go outside because they are too much risk. I even enjoyed that period because it gave me the opportunity to explore a lot of things online.

We can prevent global warming by recycling plastics, cans, newspaper e.t.c instead of throwing them on water ways or landfills, instead of using plastic bags for shopping, i try to carry my non plastic bags for shopping.
sometimes in this part of the world we waste a lot of money throwing those things away and polluting the environment. If those things can be gathered they can be sold at a very high price. Someone in Finland told me some time ago and had such things gives them a lot of money there.

That's true, the other people we are warned never to go outside because they are too much risk. I even enjoyed that period because it gave me the opportunity to explore a lot of things online.

It is good for you. I think that when it comes to making money online or learning new things, internet could play a big role. This is why many people believe that internet is a kind of "virtual world" for many people.

Actually the caused of global warming is due to the increased in carbon dioxide which caused high temperatures. some of our daily activities that has to do with gas explosion should be reduced.

Actually the caused of global warming is due to the increased in carbon dioxide which caused high temperatures. some of our daily activities that has to do with gas explosion should be reduced.

During the pandemic, factories got closed and pollution decreased. I think that the best way to decrease global warming is to focus more on manufacturing products in a way that would not lead to more pollution. This may seem impossible apparently.

We have alternate to electricity nowadays and that is the use of solar energy and using solar energy is more perfect than using a generator , dumping trash anyhow should also be prohibited

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back