What's new

How can we prevent or stop global warming?

Well if you allowed it to heal on its own it might really take a very long time like hundreds of years as I am thinking, these impurities are carbon dioxide on the best way to heal it is to plants trees that can take in this carbon dioxide and give us more oxygen.. this will reduce the rate of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.. burning of fuel, goal and industrial activities release so much of this into the atmosphere.
In other words planting trees and reducing these harmful activities would help the earth heal faster? We as humans have to assist as well.

In other words planting trees and reducing these harmful activities would help the earth heal faster? We as humans have to assist as well.
Exactly, I think last month there was a meeting with all the world's leaders including the president of our country about climate change, according to information I heard ,they said if there is constant introduction of dangerous chemicals into the atmosphere at this rate, then it is possible for the world to go on global warming, which is an extremely dangerous natural disasters that will have a serious affect all over the world.

Exactly, I think last month there was a meeting with all the world's leaders including the president of our country about climate change, according to information I heard ,they said if there is constant introduction of dangerous chemicals into the atmosphere at this rate, then it is possible for the world to go on global warming, which is an extremely dangerous natural disasters that will have a serious affect all over the world.
Yet they still carry out their various activities like they have Notting to worry about. Humans can be stubborn most times honestly.

Yet they still carry out their various activities like they have Notting to worry about. Humans can be stubborn most times honestly.
The last year climate summit the president promise to mobilise thousands of Nigerian youths to to plants thousands of trees, lolz ever since then have not heard that such thing has been done... This people

Number of vehicles should be controlled by the government or international organization. This would reduce the amounts of carbon monoxide emitted from vehicles to the atmosphere

The last year climate summit the president promise to mobilise thousands of Nigerian youths to to plants thousands of trees, lolz ever since then have not heard that such thing has been done... This people
Empty promises, but if it's to place ban on things like crypto currency or Twitter, they can easily do that. They tend to focus on things that are not important.

It's not too late to counter the effects of global warming. The Earth is our home and we must consciously take measures to ensure we preserve it.
Planting of trees, going green, harnessing of more natural and renewable energy sources are things we can do.

Tackling the issue of Global warming is a tricky one. It is not so easy to deal with Global warming because we have already done a lots of damage to this planet. However, things can still change if we want to change them. We can grow more trees and curb the problem of global warming soon.
Seriously it's going to be very difficult for the earth to cope with a lot of things that have been done to it in terms of technological advancement and uses in the society which is why we are suffering the global warming that we are facing today.
Post automatically merged:

Global warming comes as a result of human works and activities carried out in the environment, presently most people inflare gasses into the atmosphere which is not favourable to the ofone layer,i will say human should reduce the way they involve in burning of substances
Everything that is related to global warming is actually hinged on technological advancements and its uses in our society today and if we can actually find a way to make it more healthy, we are going to be able to tackle global warming.

Empty promises, but if it's to place ban on things like crypto currency or Twitter, they can easily do that. They tend to focus on things that are not important.
Lolz, misplaced priority, the government do not really care, they are just interested in something that is not really important just like you you have just said... I don't know why they are interested to ban cryptocurrency because I don't think it has dangerous effect in the society.

Maybe if some of us stop destroying plants and do more of planting, it would be better since plant helps in the production of oxygen in our environment. If not we will have to wait until God kingdom comes, then all things will be made new.

Lolz, misplaced priority, the government do not really care, they are just interested in something that is not really important just like you you have just said... I don't know why they are interested to ban cryptocurrency because I don't think it has dangerous effect in the society.
One thing I have come to notice about the Nigerian government is that they always want to feel like they belong. I would not be surprised if their reasons for placing a ban on crypto is purely cause others are doing it.

One thing I have come to notice about the Nigerian government is that they always want to feel like they belong. I would not be surprised if their reasons for placing a ban on crypto is purely cause others are doing it.
Even when they are doing this, it has not prevented people from investing in cryptocurrency as I understand,, even a lot of us are still widrawing with the help of P2P platform... Let them go to places..

No doubt that Global Warming will and has impacted businesses worldwide and will continue to do so until everyone in the world changes their routine. What do you feel each of us could do to help prevent global warming and turn the tides? For example, I would suggest walking to work if the distance isn't too long, or ensuring that you correctly recycle waste.

Do you think it's too late to reverse global warming? How many years have we got left before the end of the world comes - which ultimately means, the end of companies trading? Will there come a stage where it's too hot to be outside and only the Elite will have enough money to afford A/C?
The issue of global warming should be discussed in Africa at large because people need to be oriented on ways to dispose their waste because most of them throw waste into the river.

Even when they are doing this, it has not prevented people from investing in cryptocurrency as I understand,, even a lot of us are still widrawing with the help of P2P platform... Let them go to places..
Exactly, P2P has become our savior, the issue about this ban is about confusing though, I have heard some say the ban is mainly to target banks and companies but not individuals like us, yet I have heard news of individuals who their accounts where blocked.

Exactly, P2P has become our savior, the issue about this ban is about confusing though, I have heard some say the ban is mainly to target banks and companies but not individuals like us, yet I have heard news of individuals who their accounts where blocked.
Seriously if you directly transfer your money directly to cryptocurrency exchanges it is very possible to get your account blocked.. I don't also widraw directly to my bank account because is also risky.

Seriously if you directly transfer your money directly to cryptocurrency exchanges it is very possible to get your account blocked.. I don't also widraw directly to my bank account because is also risky.
Though since the ban I have not funded or sent any money to an exchange platform to buy crypto currency. All my transactions with crypto has been mostly selling my earnings on forums and it has always been with p2p

Though since the ban I have not funded or sent any money to an exchange platform to buy crypto currency. All my transactions with crypto has been mostly selling my earnings on forums and it has always been with p2p
Even me , that's what I'm using to deposit or buy cryptocurrency because I just consider it as the only option, this has even create an opportunity for people to make money .do you know that you can make money by starting to sell or buy cryptocurrency from P2P ?

Even me , that's what I'm using to deposit or buy cryptocurrency because I just consider it as the only option, this has even create an opportunity for people to make money .do you know that you can make money by starting to sell or buy cryptocurrency from P2P ?
No I am not aware of that, can you please throw more light on that? Do you mean buying or selling from any exchange platform with p2p option or is there a specific one?

No I am not aware of that, can you please throw more light on that? Do you mean buying or selling from any exchange platform with p2p option or is there a specific one?
I don't really know how it works, you will need a serious capital upto 500 k, with this you will be making 1 to 2 thousands everyday as a P2P Marchant..it is not really hard to learn, capital is the most important thing here

We need to plant and grow more trees. We need to change the way how vehicles work. One of the cities in my country has the highest rate in air pollution and this is quite alarming situation for my country. We need to change that.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back