What's new

How can we prevent or stop global warming?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Actually scientific research has commenced longtime ago on how to mitigate the effect of global warming on Earth. Am as well a researcher in this field.

Actually scientific research has commenced longtime ago on how to mitigate the effect of global warming on Earth. Am as well a researcher in this field.
When the world leaders were on a meeting on global warming, I believe the best solution they brought out was that every country should try as much as possible to mobilize their citizens to plant a lot of trees to decrease the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

I don't know if we would be able to stop global warming but we could at least try to reduce it. Like you said we could walk to work, recycle waste and also try to reduce the rate of air pollution.

I think climate issues have become prevalent now. What the world needs to do is to reduce global gas emissions, I understand that Russia and one other country I can't remember now tops the world chart in emissions.

No doubt that Global Warming will and has impacted businesses worldwide and will continue to do so until everyone in the world changes their routine. What do you feel each of us could do to help prevent global warming and turn the tides? For example, I would suggest walking to work if the distance isn't too long, or ensuring that you correctly recycle waste.

Do you think it's too late to reverse global warming? How many years have we got left before the end of the world comes - which ultimately means, the end of companies trading? Will there come a stage where it's too hot to be outside and only the Elite will have enough money to afford A/C?
The issue of global warming and how to mitigate it is a concerted efort on all,because it has a way of affecting us.The use of renewable source of energy should be encourage and avoid carbon emmited source of power.

It is even possible for this thing to be prevented , but most government are not ready to work toward preventing these things by making sure that there is adequate planting of trees in their countries and so many other rules.

When the world leaders were on a meeting on global warming, I believe the best solution they brought out was that every country should try as much as possible to mobilize their citizens to plant a lot of trees to decrease the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Thats the best solution on the issue of how to stop global warming in the world , in order to reduce the amount of carbon dioxide , tress must be planted to decrease the carbon dioxide.

I believe that the most important thing about reducing the rate of global warming is to first of all we reduce our global carbon footprint . It is almost definite that companies need to know how they can effectively manage their waste and also switching to more renewable sources of energy.

Thats the best solution on the issue of how to stop global warming in the world , in order to reduce the amount of carbon dioxide , tress must be planted to decrease the carbon dioxide.
Yes but the most challenging fact is that not every government of the world are really interested to effectively adopt the solution to ends the global warming. This is the only challenging factors now .

There are actually two types of change which includes the reversible change and the irreversible change. This two operate differently as one can be altered or change while the other remains permanent. Global warming is among the irreversible changes it cannot be stopped but it can be managed with a good system implemented.

Yes we have a lot to do individually, first it has to start with the government, many global warming summit has been organised many times but at the end not was reach, but implementation becomes the problem because government benefit from these industries. Individualy, we can reduce it by stopping bushing, solar energy and recycling of waste materials.

We must stop use things that pollutant the air and the ozone layer, and then there wont be any global warming because the ozone will defend earth and our air will be cleaner for breathing, but it will take a while until all of the governments will agree on an agreement and then they will force all of the companies to obey the new rules.
It might never happens since human beings love their money and business and won't will to give up on them.

The main and bold step in curbing global warming is the intentional decrease in the rate of pollution generally. Global warming has also increased the greenhouse effect and I'm afraid that if you continue like this the ozone depletion will increase at a very alarming rate. The major way to stop global warming is to put an end to pollution of any kind.

The main and bold step in curbing global warming is the intentional decrease in the rate of pollution generally. Global warming has also increased the greenhouse effect and I'm afraid that if you continue like this the ozone depletion will increase at a very alarming rate. The major way to stop global warming is to put an end to pollution of any kind.
It will be very difficult for industrial pollution to decrease unless the government of every countries are serious to do so. Not only that , all machines and vehicles are directly or indirectly releasing carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

I don't really know you can stop global warming because is not that easy to deal with such thing, we are the ones that cause it and it can be very difficult to change it.

The best way to prevent global warming is to adopt green energy. People actually need to reduce the way in which the uses a lot of things that harm the environment . Use of electric cars is also another way to prevent global warming.

One of the ways to stop global warming is by reducing unethical practices . The unethical practices could be Bush burning etc if there bush burning activities are reduced, it will help in a great way.

We can come together and help stop global warming by speaking up, reducing water waste, powering homes with renewable energy, investing in energy efficient appliances, eating the food you buy, pulling the plugs, and by weatherizing.
One of the factors that help to increase the issue of global warming is the activities of industries that makes use of fossil fule for their big powered machinary,and also our personal activities of using fossil fuel for power.

Actually global warming which is considered as the increase in the temperature of the atmosphere as a result of carbon dioxide to some extent it can be controlled but it needed a serious measure to be taken.

Actually global warming which is considered as the increase in the temperature of the atmosphere as a result of carbon dioxide to some extent it can be controlled but it needed a serious measure to be taken.
Global warming is a very serious topic and it calls for concern. A lot needs to be done by the government in enacting rules that will reduce the activities of industries and factories.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back