What's new

How can we prevent or stop global warming?

Use renewal energy. If you use renewal energy like hydro power, solar energy, wind energy. you will reduce your dependency on fossil fuel, thus being able o reduce carbon emission.

Use renewal energy. If you use renewal energy like hydro power, solar energy, wind energy. you will reduce your dependency on fossil fuel, thus being able o reduce carbon emission.
That is right and one of the best strategies to stop global warming. Using such renewable energy reduces the emission of carbon which is the main gas that destroys the ozone layer.

Global warming comes as a result of human works and activities carried out in the environment, presently most people inflare gasses into the atmosphere which is not favourable to the ofone layer,i will say human should reduce the way they involve in burning of substances

No doubt that Global Warming will and has impacted businesses worldwide and will continue to do so until everyone in the world changes their routine. What do you feel each of us could do to help prevent global warming and turn the tides? For example, I would suggest walking to work if the distance isn't too long, or ensuring that you correctly recycle waste.

Do you think it's too late to reverse global warming? How many years have we got left before the end of the world comes - which ultimately means, the end of companies trading? Will there come a stage where it's too hot to be outside and only the Elite will have enough money to afford A/C?
In our own little space, we can combat global warming by controlling the way we burn; regular servicing of automobiles to ensure we are not using automobiles with bad exhaust pipes; and proper disposal of refrigerators and air condition sets, since they have a way of emitting chlorofluorocarbons.

I don't really think that it can be possible to stop global warning because I don't think is that easy to that, who do you think that is ready to do that.

There are many ways in which we can stop global warming. We should all make use of renewable energy at our various on. I also wish you all use energy efficiency appliance in our home.

Even small steps count. Stop using fossil fuel, stop using single use plastics, and plant more trees. You can take a public transport instead of cars, if you have to use cars, use electric cars, instead.

It is something that all leaders in the world are trying to stop, during the last year's summit concerning global warming the united nation advise every president of all countries to mobilize their youth to plant a lot of tress, to much of carbon dioxide is the main causes of all this, we should look for a way to reduce carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

Reforestation is the most cost-effective way to prevent global warming, according to research, planting the new trees is one of the most effective ways of curbing global warming

Reforestation is the most cost-effective way to prevent global warming, according to research, planting the new trees is one of the most effective ways of curbing global warming
You have said what I did not have experience about thanks for the enlightenment,so planting of trees can help prevent global warming?its the best way to get our enviroment protected if that is the case,the goverment also need to do something about this to help us technically

I do not think that it would be possible to stop global warming if we fail to stop air pollution in the first place. We can only hope that the current version of cars will be replaced by electric cars in the future and this might help us to stop air pollution and global warming in the end. :)
That is the way forward. But global warming can be reduced if we plant trees around us. It will help reduce CO2 in the atmosphere. Which is one of the major greenhouse gases that deplete the ozone layer.

That is the way forward. But global warming can be reduced if we plant trees around us. It will help reduce CO2 in the atmosphere. Which is one of the major greenhouse gases that deplete the ozone layer.

Unfortunately, many trees were cut off by the government because they needed to create many different projects like roads, railway lines, etc in order to populate more and more people due to increasing population and this caused global warming a lot in my city.

I don't really think there's a way to stop global warming. Mining industries contributes to global warming the most. We can only prevent it but bot stop it.

Well alot of damage has been done, I can't say for sure if it's possible to revert the effects but I do know it can be controlled. There are so many ways to prevent global warming, one easy one is to save energy at home. Let's say for example, instead of using the normal light bulbs, you can go for LED lights instead.

Global warming is not so easy to deal with because it has already done a lot of damage to the earth and so the government must be very careful when dealing with it

Well, I think ozone is already put in place by nature to prevent the effect of global warming by reflecting back a higher percentage of the sun's rays. But we need to help nature by limiting some human activities that will lead to the release of carbon monoxide into the atmosphere

I know of cities where residents use bicycles instead of fume-generating cars, this alone would help curb the release of toxic gases into the atmosphere.
Most companies even go against set regulations, they release voluminous gases from their stacks every day beyond the stipulated, and prefer paying the fine.
Individually, we can help by reusing plastics, controlled burning, proper waste disposal, afforestation, and waste recycling.
Exactly. I believe more practical steps needs to be taken by countries around the world instead of attending yearly conferences on global warming and climate change without actually enforcing the resolutions.

Well alot of damage has been done, I can't say for sure if it's possible to revert the effects but I do know it can be controlled. There are so many ways to prevent global warming, one easy one is to save energy at home. Let's say for example, instead of using the normal light bulbs, you can go for LED lights instead.
It has not gone beyond a point that it can't be repaired, it is just the concentration of certain dangerous gases in the atmosphere which we may consider it as impurities which can have a dangerous effects in the atmospheric activities.. so is possible to be stopped.

It has not gone beyond a point that it can't be repaired, it is just the concentration of certain dangerous gases in the atmosphere which we may consider it as impurities which can have a dangerous effects in the atmospheric activities.. so is possible to be stopped.
You have a point there though, I also believe feel it's possible for the earth to heal it's self. It's just like having an injury in your arms, for it to heal, you need to allow the arm get some rest but if you keep on using it, there would be no time for the arm to heal it self. The same way I feel if the earth can have a little break from all the harmful activities going on, it can heal. Or what do you think?

You have a point there though, I also believe feel it's possible for the earth to heal it's self. It's just like having an injury in your arms, for it to heal, you need to allow the arm get some rest but if you keep on using it, there would be no time for the arm to heal it self. The same way I feel if the earth can have a little break from all the harmful activities going on, it can heal. Or what do you think?
Well if you allowed it to heal on its own it might really take a very long time like hundreds of years as I am thinking, these impurities are carbon dioxide on the best way to heal it is to plants trees that can take in this carbon dioxide and give us more oxygen.. this will reduce the rate of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.. burning of fuel, goal and industrial activities release so much of this into the atmosphere.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back